Monday, January 17, 2011

Random Goings On

I saw Pam today. Oh wow. It doesn't seem like it had been that long since I saw her last, but in the intervening days (weeks actually, I guess) she's gone from slightly pleasingly plump to full-on sexy preggo beast. Every pregnancy is different, but she's definitely showing more than a little. I wouldn't be able to swear I knew when conception occurred; she might be ready to drop any day now for the look of it.

But the thing I really like about it is that she isn't fat at all (yeah, I'm shallow; I don't love her so I'm not required to be anything else). She's stayed roughly the same shape everywhere except her middle. She was never severely thin, but she's stayed pretty much the same, except her belly is enormous (and incredibly sexy for whatever twisted mental reason I find pregnant bellies sexy) and her breasts have gotten larger (which, of course, makes me jealous except that they'll start sagging soon if she's not careful). Her ass is, if anything, looking better than it did before; she claims that having to hold up more weight is the key to a toned butt, and who am I to argue. Her hips have filled out a little too, but in a funny way that just preserves the curves; her belly has gotten bigger, so bigger hips to compensate seems to just accent the belly more.

I'm gushing about this, because I love preggos and I'm also envious of her pregnancy a little, biological-clock-wise. I didn't get to do more than give her a hug and a surreptitious kiss, which I'm pleased to report that she returned without awkwardness, although it wasn't really sexual. I had no time to do anything else; we just checked in, then both had to run off and do other things. They haven't set any kind of date for matrimonial dealings of any sort, although I get the feeling that she'd like to get married and maybe Kirk wouldn't. The baby is doing well and the pregnancy is fine and there's not a whole lot more to say, except I told her I really wanted to see her some time when we had more time, and she seemed amenable to that, if I ever find a time when we can meet up.

And I saw Perry. You newcomers may not know who he is; he's got a tag and you can check out the first post about him for some of the skinny, and then the rest of them if you want more. We just ran into each other in the store, oddly enough. He made it clear he would love to see me again. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I mean, he's a fine lay, and he gives wonderful head, but I am not at all interested in becoming anything more than a fuckbuddy to him, and I think he's looking for girlfriend material. Not my type for that at all, I'm afraid, even were I looking for a boyfriend. He didn't mention Sveta either, which carried all sorts of connotations; usually, if she and I share someone, they want to see both of us again. Perry only wants to see me again. We'll see. Probably nothing will come of it at all. I'll let you know if that changes. He seems a bit sad if he can't get anyone but me. Or maybe I'm just the greatest. Down ego, down! Bad ego!

And lastly, I am once again trapped in unavailable hottie Hell at work. Several very attractive women, mostly older than I am which is saying something since I usually go for younger women, and all of them totally taken. I got lucky with Kate; most married women really are taken where I work. But you never know.

Anyway, I'm spending all my free time looking at hotness. Catching pantie-lines under tight pants. Bra straps through thin shirts, or even when a neckline swoops too low. Glimpses of tummies when arms are raised and shirts are just a little too short. As yet, no upskirt action, but that's only a matter of time, I guess. And none of it available. And me with very little outlet for releasing these pent-up tensions. Is it any wonder I was all over Pam, or that I'm seriously thinking of calling up Perry, or seeing if Kate's free for an evening, or even just going out looking for some friendly and available person to help me get off? No, it's no wonder at all. My brother is dating some floozy (I'm not judging, not at all), my sisters are either practically married or constantly getting some, my father, bless him, is only one man, and my sweetie is away probably getting plowed by a senior (college, not AARP, although I wouldn't care if it were the latter) even as we speak.

And I haven't had anal in what seems like forever. Probably only been a week, but don't tell my ass that; she'll attack you.

2 comments:

Advizor54 said...

You've got a lot going on there.....

I will agree with you 1005 on the pregnancy hotness factor. I will join in you in being shallow by stating that hot women get amazing when pregnant, ugly women, get scary. And, of course, don't forget the 4 wonderful months after they have the bay. All the curves are stil in the right places but the belly shrinks back down. :-)

As for all the unavailable hotness, I know how frustrating that can be. Keep up the fantasy mill, channel all of that frustration in to your blog, and hold tight until the right situation come up.

Naughty Lexi said...

I like the belly. Curves are great and all, but you don't have to be recently-pregnant to have them. The pregnant belly is the best part.