Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pimp My Blog Yo

Ebony Panther has pimped my blog (not in the sense that it sometimes means where you take something frumpy and turn it into something which is either supposed to be fabulous or looks like something Superfly shat out in a moment of desperation, but rather in the sense that he linked to me while saying nice things) so I'm going to pimp him right back.

PIMP!

You'll have to imagine the Batman sound effect.

See, I'm nothing if not circle-jerky. You should go and check out Ebony's blog, because I've followed it practically from the get-go, and even his filler is sexy. And his life is way more exciting than mine. And I don't know that I've ever mentioned him before. So here, I'm mentioning him with capital letters and an exclamation point.

No comments: