Sunday, October 3, 2010

Let's Make a Picnic of It

Mike's leaving again tomorrow to go and visit Sheri, then off again to a possible job opportunity somewhere too far away.  I'm somewhat bummed, obviously, partially because I can't go with him to visit Sheri, a little because Sveta wasn't able to come back while he was here, but mostly because he's going.  It's natural.  You'd think I'd be used to it by now.  Actually, I am, as used to it as I'm likely to ever get.  I no longer cling to his leg, try to sabotage his car, trick him into being late for trains... okay, I never did any of those things, but I used to make his leaving a lot harder on him because I was being selfish.  I know he knows I want him to stay.  I don't need to make it any harder for him.

I realize I haven't been telling too many stories while Mike's been here, and that may be because I don't want to talk about it because I know he's leaving.  Or maybe I've been busy.  Combination of the two.  We have been having a fine time, and I've been getting more than my fair share of lovin'.  Mom's been getting a certain amount too, which is good.  I only wish Sveta had been here because she would have loved being here while Mike was here.

The weather has been glorious the past few days, no longer raining or muggy or hot or any of the things I don't like about summer.  Sure, in the evening it gets a bit nippy to be outside in short sleeves, but I like the autumn chill.  So yesterday, since it was the last chance and the weather was definitely cooperative, Mike and I talked Mom and Dad into going out back with us to have a picnic, the last one of the season.  We put on enough clothing to be decent and lit the grill up and had steaks and roasted vegetables.  I was grilling when Mike started fooling around, slipping his hands into my bathing suit bottoms and fingering me, tweaking my nipples under my shirt (I wore a t-shirt over bikini bottoms, so maybe I wasn't that decent), until Dad had to step in and prevent us from burning the house down, so he finished grilling while Mike and I found our favorite backyard spot and he pulled down my bottoms and pressed in.

By the time Mike gave me my second O and then pumped his seed into me, the grilling was done and we could all sit down on the blanket and have dinner.  My bottoms were somewhere in the grass and I didn't give a shit, and the sun was warm enough that Mike and Dad both wound up pulling off their shirts, and finally Mom grinned and pulled off her shorts and we sat there, not really caring about decency any more.  Our backyard is secluded; no worries about being seen, really.

I was finished with my meal first, as usual, and I reached my hand into Mike's shorts and started stroking his cock, which was already rock hard.  He wolfed the rest of his meal, put the plate aside, and lay back so I could pull his shorts off and then mount him and sit on top of him, rocking him in and out of me.  We kept chatting with Mom and Dad; picnics in my family are for fun and talking and we don't stand on ceremony.  Pretty soon, Dad was giving Mike joking pointers, then my shirt came off too and the kids were naked and making love with their approving parents looking in.

Once Mike rolled us over so he was on top, Mom came and lay next to me, naked too, and Dad got between her legs, and the boys went to town on us.  I had a brief instant of wishing that Mom was interested in bisexuality, a brief temptation to reach over and try something.  I won't lie; I would love it if my Mom would have sex with me.  But I know better.  I've talked with her about it; that's something I love about my family: we can talk about these things without hurting feelings or things being off-limits.  I know she's not interested.  She loves me, but she's not attracted by the idea at all.

Mike finished off inside me, sat back on his haunches a minute, then said to Dad, "Hey old man, why don't you let me take over for a bit?"

It had been a long time since Mike and Dad and me and Mom had had a proper foursome.  When Dad laughed and pulled out of Mom and switched over to me, I was blissed out.  I came almost as soon as his cock touched my pussy, watching Mike get between Mom's legs and start licking her.  She hadn't orgasmed noticeably while Dad was fucking her, but she actually reached over and took my hand as I was cumming and then I felt her fingers tighten around mine and she gasped, so Mike must have been doing something right.

It wasn't long before Mike was up and letting his mom suck him back to readiness, when Dad pulled back and asked me if I'd mind getting on my knees for him so he could finish.  I would have offered to do about anything to get his cock back inside me at that point.  Since my head was at the right level, Mike moved his cock over to my face for a suck, and I got as close as I ever get to actually being with my mother.  I really don't mind, it just struck me at the time.  Then it was back to her, and soon we were side by side again, as Mike gripped Mom's hips and began pressing into her from behind.

Dad didn't last long after the change of positions; I felt him tighten his hands on my waist and then press deep and lean into me with a groan, and then it felt like a floodgate had opened and I was suddenly rushed full of jizz.  I love it when Dad explodes like that; I always feel so close to him, so full.  Maybe it was the added loads I'd had before, but whatever the reason, I came as he filled me, collapsing to my face, just my ass held up by him.

I lay there enjoying the feeling, my pussy elevated to let it run as deep into me as it wanted.  Dad eventually softened and pulled out, and then I felt Mike's hand playing with me, reaching over as he kept fucking our mother, pulling out juice and when I looked over, he was letting Mom lick it from his fingers.  It was really sexy.

After that, Mom and Dad were getting a bit cold and stiff from sitting on the ground, so they took the plates in and left the kids outside.  That was fine because I simply lay there on the blanket, legs open, and let Mike scoop out cream from my pussy and feed it to me.  Eventually, he was up for one final romp, and this time, since there was no danger of cross-contamination, he slowly, lovingly inched his hardness into my anus with just spit and juice to lubricate.  He was gentle but firm, pressing in and out a little each time, then he flipped me up onto his chest again and I lay on him, just our pelvises moving together, kissing.  I only came once, a very small O, but the feeling was wonderful as cum dripped out onto his body, kept warm between us, and his cock pressed up into me again and again until we finally had to finish up because it was getting chilly and dark.

He started moving more forcefully in and out, gripping my buttocks in his strong hands, until finally he grunted and released.  I could only feel the tensing and relaxing of his muscles; he might have been a little boy cumming dry for all I knew.  But when he pulled out, there was actually quite a volume of liquid which came cascading out, down my legs and onto the blanket.  We left my bikini bottoms in the darkness and went inside, and then went to take a shower because we needed one.

Foursomes in my family, real foursomes, not just four people having sex at the same time, are something of a rarity.  So I think this was a fitting way to send Mike off.  It will join my memories of other family fun, which I may tell at some point, or maybe not.  Anyway, a good evening, a good picnic, a good story to tell.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good I love picnics

The Panserbjørne said...

And a good story to read, too. :)

-- PB

inherservice said...

Lovely story of a wonderful afternoon...

but my heart keeps taking me back to the beginning.

So few in this world ever see beyond their own needs...

You are a beautiful soul!

Naughty Lexi said...

Glad everyone enjoyed it; I certainly did. Although I'm not as beautiful a soul as I'd like to be; I really wanted to chain Mike to the bed this morning instead of semi-tearfully waving goodbye as he drove away. And I didn't make it as easy as I could have, in the end. I miss him terribly at the moment.

inherservice said...

But you did let him go...chaining him up would have been so much more fun!

Perhaps you should send him a pair of nicely soaked panties, just to tease him and remind him of home?

I'm sorry for the tears and the ache in your chest I know you are feeling right now...