Saturday, October 2, 2010

Whatever Happened to Sister Solidarity

I don't know, I think she and Bobby Seale opened up a restaurant in Houston.

If you got that reference, welcome to a very rarified circle of congnocenti.  Dues are every first Friday of the month, and I'll mail you your pin.  If you didn't, don't feel too bad; I had to look up the exact wording.  It's NewsRadio.  S02E13 - Friends, to be exact.  Funny.  You should watch it.  Now, back to the real world...

Yes, I really did this on Thursday, but it took me forever to get it up because I don't have the technology like all you whippersnappers with your iPhones and your moblogging and such.  Me, I've got to do it the old-fashioned way, like ice cream.  Also, I wanted to leave Friday open for Flash Fiction.

Anyway, I couldn't stand the peer pressure, so I did snap a pic of my pigtails.  You remember, from Thursday.  And after I finished giving Sephi a hard time because hers weren't high enough, I finally looked at my picture and realized that it's ugly and mine aren't terribly high either and they appear to be slightly lopsided as well.  Way to go, me!  See, thing is that I don't usually wear pigtails, I wear pigbraids, and I didn't really think that counted.  Not for solidarity purposes anyway.

But pics or it didn't happen, and it did, so there.

Pigtails

See.  I know, you were all hoping for pigtail sex.  Not happening this time.  Didn't feel up to it.  But I've actually already posted one with pigtail sex (pigtail is really starting to look weird), so you can go there and look at it if you want.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HESH WANTS PIGTAIL SEX!

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

- Papa Bear

Naughty Lexi said...

Not now Monster Hesh, I'm on the phone!

A54 said...

I'm rewatching News Radio right now. Still funny in 2022 and the 3 less women are oh so hot