Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sugar in the Morning

My sleep schedule is shot to hell.  I have no idea when I'm going to be awake, other than at the times when I must be, and then I'm usually miserable because either I've just gotten to sleep or I've been up for 14 hours beforehand.  On the plus side, it does mean that I'm often awake at times when I can get me some of that good Daddy lovin'.

This morning, I was up before him, and since I hadn't done this in a long time, I went in at around the time when he needs to get up and sneaked up under the covers and started blowing him while he was still asleep.  I have a system for non-disruptive head; I leave my lips pretty much in place the whole time, just wrap them softly around him while he's still limp, and gently lick around.  As long as I don't break contact, it doesn't seem to wake him up; I've never gotten him to cum while he's asleep, but I can certainly get him hard.

Today was no exception.  I got into a rhythm with gentle suction and my tongue running over the head of his cock, and then he grunted and sat up and rubbed his eyes.  "Morning," he said to the lump under the comforter.  When I was younger, the lump was much smaller; sometimes I'd crawl under there and just put my head down and curl up and go back to sleep for a moment or two.  Now, there's no real way to conceal myself.  I just started working harder at it; I brought my hands into play too, running my fingers through his hair and cupping his balls, while sucking away.  Finally, he pulled the covers off and looked down into my eyes with a smile, then inclined his head in the direction of my mother, who was still asleep, which told me that he didn't want me to wake her up.

So we adjourned to my room.  Ordinarily we might have gone to the tub, but I just wanted some bed time, and I think he did too.  We got in my bed, he pulled me on top of him, and I just lay there on his chest with his cock sticking up between my legs for a while before he adjusted himself and slid up into my wet, waiting passage, and then we just kissed and rocked for a bit.  Grinding my clit down on his pelvic bone got me off eventually, and then we stayed snuggly for a few more minutes before heading to the bath, where he was able to move a bit faster, now that he was fully awake, and took me from behind under the spray of the shower until I was gasping again before he filled me with a prodigious load from all the teasing.

It reminded me of weekends before those ceased to have any meaning to me.  When I was still in school, sometimes on weekends I'd be up when he got up, and we'd make love before anyone else was awake.  During the winter, in particular, when the house was cold in the mornings, it was so nice to just get back under the covers with him, feeling his warmth around and inside me, and just slowly greet the day.  I didn't even need to cum, or get him to cum; it was just nice to wake up easily like that.

Dad is sometimes my gentlest lover; there's nothing forced between us.  We know each other well, and we know that we can just be together, without fierce passions or strong desires, just loving and happy.  As I get older, it happens less and less, and I miss it, but it's a thing which almost can't be recaptured; we're older and still very much loving, but life has become more complicated and stressful.  I'm not a believer in the idyllic qualities of youth; youth has its own follies and problems and stresses.  But sex with my Daddy has always been wonderful, and if it's wonderful in a different way now than it was then, I'm okay with that.

Of course, then he went off to work, and I was left in the house alone to do my work, but all I really wanted to do was to curl up in a warm bed with someone I love and wait out the day.  Sometimes it seems like all days are getting to be like that.  Autumn is in full swing, the last gasp of summer is fading, and soon, if I were a bear, I'd be hibernating.  Just some thoughts as I stare out my window at the falling leaves.

No comments: