Wednesday, June 23, 2010

About the Party Etc.

Okay, I wrote something about the party, and then I read it and realized that I just can't write about it right now.  I'm in a very weird emotional and mental state at present.  So keep waiting.  I had hoped to be able to plug away at it and have it done by now, but it's no good.  Not this week, I don't think.

[EDIT] I am indeed talking about Kate's party, which happened so long ago at this point that I may tag it as a recollection even though it doesn't fit into that category all that well.  Maybe I'll tag it as both.  Oh, and hello to all the people who've commented and emailed, and rest assured that I read everything I get and appreciate the lurker as well as the commenter.  But I don't bite unless you ask, so feel free to comment.  It's just that the next week or so is going to be crazy-ass-hell-bitch-tastic, so forgive me if I'm not as approachable as normal for that duration.

2 comments:

Who Cares About Tomorrow said...

Hey, Lexi.

Been a lurker for a while, so I thought I'd pop out(sounds naughty, that...) just to let you know that I enjoy your posts! Keep us updated.

Jim said...

This was Kate's party? No rush . . . sounds like it was a very fun time.

XO