Saturday, June 5, 2010

I Am Super Smart

In an update to the tutu, I was pulling it on (yes I was) and heard an unpleasant noise and swore loudly because I was dead certain that I'd just ripped the funnest thing I've had in a long time.  I cried.  I did.  It was just one of those moments.

Then I did what I usually do, which is ignore the problem and hope it goes away.  But I kept thinking about it.  So finally I examined the damage and discovered that I am just about the dumbest bitch ever.

The tutu is pinned to the panties.  What I'd heard was one of the pins giving.  Seriously.  I could have just worn the tutu without any bottoms at all.  Obviously the pins were just there to keep things in place.

Looking back on it, it seems pretty obvious.  Most tutus aren't complete with bottoms.  You put a tutu over other things.  Honestly, it's hard to get into panties that are attached to a tutu anyway.

So there I was, smacking myself in the head.  The upshot of all this, of course, is that I'm planning on getting a pair of more exciting panties and pinning them into the tutu (with safety pins, because I'm really surprised I didn't stick myself before now).  Why, you ask?  Well, because I honestly really like the fact that pushing up the tutu causes the panties to give me a wedgie.  I don't know if I can explain it.  I'm not normally a fan.  But in this case, the combination of wedgie and then penetration... oh yes.  The beautiful thing is that the bottoms that came with the tutu aren't really that comfortable, being designed to be worn over a leotard anyway.  I'm thinking maybe a pair of bright crimson panties would look good under the white.  Hell, I may just use the tutu as an accessory to various sexy getups when I'm not looking to wear crotchless panties.

And I was thinking all these things when Sveta walked through the door and saw me standing there with the tutu in my hand, naked as the day I was born.  I wasn't expecting her at all, and I about jumped out of my skin.  "Your mom said to just go on up," she said.  "Nice tutu."

"You like it?"

"Not as much as I like who's holding it."  Minx.

"Try it on."

She thought I meant over her clothes, the silly thing.  Once we had that misunderstanding sorted out and she was in her underwear (pink lace, which just made it all that much better) and twirling around with the tutu on, I decided that one tutu is not enough.  I shall have to have a few, because Sveta needs one too.  My god, she was just the most outrageously cute thing in it.  And sitting under it, pulling her panties down, and eating her out from underneath...

It did come off fairly quickly, because it's not made to lie around in naked; too stiff and prickly.  But trust me, she'll wear it again, because if Dad likes me in it, he'll love her in it.  She doesn't get sex standing up that often, and it's better with a costume.

So it all ended very well.  The bottoms I already mangled are pretty ruined, but that's no big deal.  And ballet costumes are on my gift list now.  I promise, this blog is not going to devolve into my worship of tutus.  Honestly, I'm getting tired of typing that word.

2 comments:

spnkmered said...

TUTUS FOR EVERYONE!!!! sounds like a good idea to me...huggggggggggssssssss

Naughty Lexi said...

Why stop at one tutu for everyone? Why not two or three? I mean, there are a variety of styles. I'd like a more flowing one too, plus one so short that it's basically just a ruff around the waist, plus some colored ones... yeah, maybe I should just stop at one. Hugs right back at you, hun!