Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Get Out Helmets

Because the shit is coming down.

No, really, I definitely want to post something right now, but I can't because I am just about to keel over.  I can't type and masturbate and do other things at the same time.  I wish I had a laptop so I could be typing posts at work like certain people I know, but I don't.  So sadly, you all lose out to my need to get off and then go to sleep.

I apologize for the extended period of less than stellar posts and filler.  Friday you'll be getting flash fiction.  Beyond that, I have no idea.  Maybe I'll have some time tomorrow.  Maybe not.  The captain has turned on the crazy light, so please assume crash positions because this could get ugly.

If I don't make it, I love you all and I never meant to do that thing with the dwarf goat and the members of the Swedish luge team.  Particularly not on a holy day.  Forgive me.

No comments: