Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sleepless Not In Seattle

I am not helped in my quest to maintain some semblance of sanity by the fact that I am struck with killer insomnia at present.  So here I am, not sleeping.  Hooray for that.  I guess it means you get a post, so there's a silver cloud to every lining, or a cloudy silver, or a slouded clining, or something.

When I'm totally insomnia-crazy, sometimes a good solid fuck is worth trying, but since everyone else is asleep, I get no lovin'.  Nor am I feeling particularly good with words.  Fucking difficult to be poetic when your brain feels starved for oxygen.  I am seriously considering consulting the oracle of booze for a solution to my sleep deprivation, except I worry that this will set a dangerous precedent and pretty soon I'll be abusing alcohol to get to sleep.  Not really where I want my life to head, even if it is only a worry, rather than a certainty.

Mike has returned from Sheri's incredibly warm embrace.  He and Sveta have yet to be in the house simultaneously, which means, selfish bitch that I am, that I did reap the whirlwind of his sudden lack of Sheri to take care of his every sexual need.  I swear, while Mike and I have a special bond, Sheri can work him into a frenzy like nobody else.  But that's okay because she can work most people into a frenzy.  I don't know what it is; maybe it's that she oozes sex out of every pore.  Maybe she gives off pheromones.  But sexy things seem to happen around her, really sexy things, sexy things which are the kinds of sexy things that I can't talk about sometimes.  She's up for anything.  I don't know that I could live with her, because it'd probably burn me out completely, but visiting is both a great way to rev up and a great way to wear myself out trying to keep revved up.

Mike was definitely revved.  He said he had to stop on his way home to jerk off, which he almost never does any more.  I couldn't believe he'd wasted a shot on anything other than a cunt or ass, but he assured me that it was just so he wouldn't take one look at me and explode in a shower of jizz and orgone.  Not a pretty sight, I'm sure.

He walked into the house with a hardon, actually, so I could understand his concern.  He told me that he'd stopped by the side of the road and actually sat on the hood of his car with his cock out hoping that a hot girl would pass by and offer to take a taste.  No such luck, but he did get a few stares, to which he cheerfully waved.  He's lucky the police didn't arrest him, the randy bugger, but Sheri does strange things to one's inhibitions.  I can't wait for her to work her magic on Sveta, actually.

I had just gotten back from annoying places and was lounging, hoping dinner would be done soon, and Mike walked through the door, dropped his pants, and grinned.  He is a spoiled brat, he really is.  If any other guy tried that, I would probably give him a look and make him come over to me.  But I got up and got on my knees for him.  The cum on my tongue just made me hungry, so it was fortunate that dinner was served shortly thereafter.  Then Dad and I watched a movie while Mom and Mike made love.  They were sort of watching too, but mostly concentrated on the sex.  I don't get to see Mom sexually all that much any more, so it was nice to watch her holding his cock and sitting back on it, her breasts swaying a little as she rocked on his lap and they both made little happy noises.

After that action reached a satisfactory conclusion, Mom got up and Mike came over and started snuggling with me, and his cock was still mostly hard, and it didn't take that long before the movie was over and we ran upstairs to my bed, where I received a double helping of Mike's cock in my ass, with two different creampies in what was amazingly short succession.

And then, bam, it hit him like a ton of bricks, and he practically fell asleep inside me.  Lucky bastard.  He staggered off to bed, and I didn't, just lay there, ass upturned slightly, and wondered if I would be able to get to sleep too, after all that.  But no, it just made me horny and insomniac.

Tomorrow, more crazy.  Friday, I hope to have a day without much crazy, and possibly with Sveta and Mike both in the same place at the same time.  She's dying for a little anal and he's dying for a little teen, so chances are good I'll get to watch at least the first round.  But I firmly plan on getting a little teen myself.  And of course there's Dad to consider, and Sveta says she really wants to try DP again, see if she's up for it this time, plus there's the party that I haven't decided whether to go to or not, plus... yeah, even the happy part of my life is pretty crazy.  I'm going to run out of gas eventually.  I'm taking a week off at some point, I just have to, whether I have the money to or not.  Me and Sveta and a week to ourselves.  Sounds dreamy.  Perhaps that's all it is, but I can hope, can't I?

No comments: