Thursday, June 17, 2010

Morning Sex

I slept through the morning.  According to Mike, I slept through what was a stellar performance by him too.  It's okay; it's been a while since he's fucked me in my sleep.

Understand that I am usually "awake" when this happens.  I don't really sleep through it.  But I don't remember it, and I'm usually less than articulate or energetic.  I have been told that I was definitely enjoying it, and if I remembered any dreams of sex I would admit it now, but as it is, I sort of wish he'd let me actually sleep.

Still, I have been reliably informed that he woke up with the usual morning needs (in this case, urination), and when he got back and saw me still sleeping with no covers on, plus having had to walk by my room knowing that Sveta was in there, he got back into bed, covered us both up, and cuddled until I'm told I woke up and cuddled back.  We spooned, he got hard, I mumbled that he could do whatever he wanted, and that's why I woke up eventually feeling cum still inside me.  Which ain't a bad way to get up.

Sveta's boy actually left sometime in the wee hours, which was good because I don't think I was up to busting in on them again and I really needed my room back.  She was there, doing something on her laptop, wearing a pair of my boy short panties and nothing else.  Damn.  She proudly showed off the bite mark on her left breast (we're not talking blood or anything, just a bit of a hickey) and then let me talk her into taking a shower, which had to be mostly shower because I couldn't take too long.  Still, she made me cum once and told me all about her evening.

He was worth bringing home, or so she says.  He made her cum once,which I honestly think isn't enough, but she is harder to get over the edge, and she does enjoy it even if she's not cumming.  Anyway, for a new partner, once is probably acceptable.  She enjoys the whole act, not just climax, which is healthy.  I sometimes make it all about cumming when I write, but I too enjoy the whole thing, not just the orgasm(s).

And he was up for three times.  They were on number two when I busted in on them, and to his credit even after losing his edge a little from being interrupted, he didn't take long to get it back and keep going.  Then she came and talked to me, then went back and got number three.  Then he stuck around, which also speaks well of him, at least long enough for me to go to sleep.  There was no anal, and condoms were used although he did want to pull out and shoot his cum on her back the first time when they were fucking doggy style, in her mouth the second time, and on her tits the third.  She hasn't gotten a lot of that, since Dad and Mike are happy to give her internal, and she said she enjoyed that too.

Then I had to go do shit, which sucked because she was planning on staying, and all I really wanted to do was go back to my room with her and try to drive all thoughts of him out of her mind.  I will admit a small amount of jealousy.  It's human nature.  I'm not worried that she loves him or is going to run off with him or anything, but I am slightly jealous that he got her and I didn't.  Hell, I'm sometimes a little jealous of Dad and Mike for the same reason.  It's jealousy, not paranoia.  I'll own up to it.

Work work work, blah blah blah, and I stagger home to find Dad home from work before me giving Mom a bit of the ol' in-out-in-out while Sveta sat there and watched.  Apparently, Mom and Dad are giving her pointers, as they know she doesn't have a lot of experience with sex and I can't exactly give her pointers from the man's point of view.  I was all set to go over and start making out with her, but Dad told me, "No, it's her turn for me next, but you can have her afterward."  He pulled out of Mom, sat back, and gave Sveta some very hands-on pointers on the finer details of riding a cock.  It reminded me so much of when I was younger, and that was incredibly sexy.

So by the time I got some alone time with her, she was full of cum, covered in sweat, and we were both ready to explode because she had gotten most of the way there but Dad had gone off before her, and after having to fuck two beautiful women, can you blame him?  I made her go off cleaning the cum out of her tasty snatch, and the second she was finished she pushed me back and ate me out until I was rolling with orgasms.

Now she's in bed and I'm writing this because I had to take a break from more work.  Endless.  Totally endless.  And all day long, she and Mike were hanging out.  Damn, I wish I had been there.  It wasn't all sex either; she's getting to know him better, talking, that kind of thing.  But don't fool yourself thinking that there wasn't plenty of sex going on.  She said I was probably tasting both Dad's and Mike's cum when I ate her out, plus she got a load in her ass too.  Lucky minx.  All I've had today is one load I don't even remember.

I know, you're all saying, "What are you complaining about?  That's more sex that I've had in weeks."  And to you I say, "I'm really sorry for that, because everyone should be having more sex.  Everyone.  So go out and get you some right now."

Now, back to the grindstone.

No comments: