Wednesday, June 16, 2010

In the Doghouse

No, not really.  But it's how I feel, sort of.

I'll begin at the beginning.  I was out late this evening working, really late in fact, staggered home, and the house was quiet.  So I shlumped upstairs, fortunately (as you will see later) not taking all my clothes off as I went, opened the door of my room, thought, "Hmm, that's odd, why would I close my door," and burst in on Sveta and a boy having sex on my bed.  She was on her back, him between her legs, and as I opened the door I saw his hips thrust into her and she jiggled and wiggled.  So sexy in hindsight.

It's not an experience I've had often or recently, busting in on someone fucking.  Usually, it's not really busting in; I come into a room and there people are, having sex, because that's the way the house is.  Heck, now that Sveta's in on everything, people sometimes walk in on us, but aside from an occasional, "Oh, sorry, didn't know you were in here," and then leaving, it's nothing big.  And even then, it's usually nothing big.

This was different.  This was like catching your husband cheating on you awkward.  Not that I view it as cheating on me at all, it was just kind of, "Oh shit, what the hell is going on, avert my eyes, try not to make things worse."  It was partially just the fact that I didn't expect to see either of them there.  They could have been playing canasta and I would have been surprised.  It could have been Sveta and Mike, and for an instant I thought it might be, but it was someone I didn't know.  And that can be awkward, walking in on people you don't know.

There was a round of shrieks of varying levels.  I said, "Shit!"  Sveta squeaked.  The boy yelled.  Classic comedy bit, really, in hindsight.  I turned around and rushed out.

I'll give Sveta credit; she didn't hop up and immediately rush out after me.  I went and waited in the computer room, and eventually she came in.  And by "eventually" I mean, long enough later that I bet the act was concluded.  She looked flushed and pleased with herself anyway.

Turns out that she met this guy at work while she was working and he was being a customer, they hit it off, and when closing time came he asked her out for coffee.  Things were going along really well, she wanted to turn coffee into what coffee often turns into, but she didn't have anywhere to go to do that.  She couldn't take him back to her parents' house because, well, they're assholes.  He couldn't go back to his house for whatever reason.  So in the end, she excused herself to use the bathroom and sneaked a call to my house, hoping to get me.  She got Mom instead.

Mom, as one would expect, said, "Bring him over here, Lexi won't be back for a while and she'll be fine with it."  I wish someone had left me a note.  I'm really glad I didn't do anything but rush out though, because she told him it was her house, which I keep telling her it is if she wants to be here, so hey, that's fine.  And she told him it was her family, which again, it is if she wants it to be.  So if I had said, "Hey, mind if I join in?" things might have gotten awkward.

She started out strong but finished really apologetic and ashamed, which I told her was no good for anyone.  I don't care; if I had known, I wouldn't have barged in.  I've said again and again that I want her to have her own set of friends too, spread her own wings, that kind of thing.  I won't say that I'm never jealous of the people she gets to fuck, but that's just because she's so smoking hot I want her all to myself.  And because I wish I could join in with her.  But aside from my natural feelings on the subject, she's got nothing to be ashamed of.  It doesn't change the way I feel about her, it just makes me wish I were there more often.

In fact, I pressed the point so hard that I am now banned from my room for the rest of the night (I may have insisted on that, thinking back).  She said she was going back for more, definitely, and no, she didn't think it would be a good idea to introduce the idea of a threesome at this point.  I told her to post a note on my door so people would know, then I sat down to write this because she was back to her new boy.  She knows where all the supplies are in my room, so she won't need me.  And if he wants to spend the night, so be it.  I can already hear noises from that direction, good noises, noises which suggest that she's making a mess of my sheets.

I am going to have to sleep in Mike's bed, which isn't such a problem because...

And at that point, actually, Mike walked in.  He was out late too, was kind of drunk, and was definitely in the mood to fill whatever hole he could get at.  I guess I'm lucky he didn't bring home a woman too, because then I would have had to sleep on the couch or something.  Fortunately for me, he pulled me away from typing, was going to pull me into my room until I shushed him and gave him the abbreviated for drunks version, then we went to his room and tried not to make too much noise.  It was kind of hot, knowing that Sveta was getting some in the next room and I was getting some here.  It would have been better if she'd told the guy nothing and we could have had a foursome, but hey, what do you want for nothing, right?

He's fine drunk.  Actually, he wasn't anything more than tipsy really.  Once he got our clothes off, I could barely tell he wasn't sober.  One thing I love about sex with Mike is that he gets so excited by it sometimes.  He goes for anal like he's still a teenager.  And since I'm so tired, it meant that he did most of the work, which was fine by me.  I just lay on my tummy with a pillow under my hips to angle me up a little and let him have his way with my ass.  I won't say I didn't participate, but he was definitely driving.

And now, because I can't sleep in a bed with someone else right now, Mike is snoring away and I'm back here typing some more, cum still leaking from my bum.  No sound from my room, which means that Sveta and her boy must have dropped off.  I long to sneak a peak, but I don't dare.  I'm sure I'll get the scoop tomorrow.

So hopefully soon I'll be tired enough to crawl back into Mike's bed and snuggle in with him and fall asleep.  Morning sex might just be in the offing too, and that's never bad.  And then I'll get to hear about Sveta's beau.  It's been a decent end to a terrible day.

No comments: