Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Party, Finally

Here we finally are.  The crazy has let up a bit, and now I'm just stuck with the fact that it's not current affairs any more to talk about Kate's party a few weeks ago, but I promised and I want to.  So pretend that the party was last night.  You don't know; it could have been.  And it might be abbreviated in some details just because they don't matter or I don't remember them.

Kate invited us all to this picnic party thing she was having, and I wasn't all that enthusiastic about going, frankly, because it was a day when I didn't have anything else planned and was hoping I could spend it inside in the air conditioning with my sweetie and perhaps some company from my brother or father.  But Mike wanted to go, and Sveta got excited about it too, so I was kind of dragged along because I wasn't about to let them go without me.

So we got dressed in picnic clothes; I believe I was in one of my favorite sundresses (I love sundresses) and Sveta was in a cute flowing white cotton skirt and some top or other.  Mike wore his usual casual clothes.  I noticed, however, that neither of them were wearing underwear; Sveta wasn't even wearing a bra under her shirt, and her shirt didn't leave much to the imagination.  I shucked my panties too because what the Hell, and off we went, me hoping it would rain and cool things off a bit.

Kate and Roger have a field, begged, borrowed, or bought, which is next to a stream, away from civilization, with a barn sort of area and some trees and a dock on the stream and so forth.  Nice enough place, a bit muggy and insecty, but at least shady.  There were some people there when we arrived, including the couple from the New Years party, Fred and Cathleen, although not their son, so Sveta was a little disappointed because I think she'd hoped he'd be there for another helping of lovin'.  There were about ten people there, not counting us, and while I was introduced to some of them, it doesn't matter really.  There was barbecue being burnt, drinks being sloshed, and Kate was already somewhat on her way to inebriation, because she gave all three of us kisses which weren't exactly protocol.  Mike told me he got groped, and I certainly felt a hand on my ass.  The kids weren't there; being watched by relations or something like that, I didn't pry.

I drank a bit more than I wanted to because there weren't really any non-alcoholic options I could stand, and I was thirsty.  Sveta was drinking too, but hey, that's not exactly news, and no one seemed to care.  There really weren't any people our age, certainly not Sveta's.  It seemed like it was turning into a pretty dull evening, and I would have been ready to go except there was no way I was driving.

But then, "Everyone in the river," and clothes started being changed.  It was evening by this point, and I wasn't thrilled with the idea of getting in mysterious water, but I had brought a suit as instructed, so we all went down, most of us anyway, and got into bathing suits with more or less modesty.  Some of the other people changed out of sight, but after a few moments of propriety, most of us just changed by the water's edge.  It wasn't sexy, just practical.

Sveta is a recent convert to the two-piece, having never worn one in her life before she met me, but damn if she doesn't make up for lost time.  We went shopping for one for her a while back, and she still fills it out just as beautifully.  I wasn't the only one appreciating her either; I noticed furtive glances on the part of several of the men there, including Fred.  But I think there were some furtive glances my way too, and probably Kate's way, because she was practically falling out of her suit.  Let's just say that there were tents in trunks on the riverside that evening.

The water was cool, which was nice, and the bottom was fairly sandy and not gross, which meant I didn't have to feel all icky between my toes.  I'm a wuss, I really am.  Some of the guests stayed in about five minutes, then retreated to the barbecue and bar, but Kate, Sveta, Mike, Fred, and I stayed in.  After a while, I noticed that Kate and Mike weren't near us any more, and when I looked over, they were practically underwater, lips locked, and probably all sorts of exciting stuff going on under the water.  Fred caught me looking and moved over to us.  "Gets you kind of hot, doesn't it?" he asked.

Now, I find Fred, what little I've seen of him, kind of creepy, frankly.  At any rate, he'd never make my list of top guys to go after.  He's balding, he's got a paunch, and he's kind of a dick to everyone, particularly his wife, for whom I feel really sorry.  But he was right; it was kind of hot, and I was a bit drunk, and Sveta's hand had strayed below the water line on more than one occasion, so I let Fred move up next to me, so close we were touching.  "Nobody's watching," he said, in what I assume was his best seductive tone.  It was true though; it was night at this point, or near enough, and there wasn't much light, and the folks on dry land couldn't see much anyway.

I didn't exactly egg him on, and I guess he sensed that, because he said, "I know that you two aren't straight, but you've got to be bi, or so my son tells me."

I felt like making him work for it.  "What are you saying?"

"Dan said you and your little friend were all over him.  She's cute too, but I like experience.  Not that I'd say no if she wanted to join us."

If this is seeming like a weird vibe to you, it was a bit weird, but I admit a certain lack of judgment because of the booze.  I turned to Sveta, who was looking at the two of us.  "Sweetie, Fred's propositioning me, and he wondered if you wanted to join in."

This is why I love her.  Somehow, she sensed what was going on, all of it, and said, sweetly, with just the hint of a smile, "Can I go first?"

"We're not fucking in the water; let Mike and Kate do whatever they want, but I want some dry land," I said, without letting him reply.  And at that point, the deal was done.  We got out, gathered our towels, and retreated out of range of the light, and I got to watch Fred slowly slip Sveta's bikini down her legs and then begin lapping at her pussy.  I was surprised; I expected him to be a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am type.  I guess one shouldn't judge a book by the cover or something.

When she started gushing, he didn't stop until she did, then he sat back and said, "Baby, I haven't had a girl cum on my tongue like that since I was your age.  Now, why don't you give your friend some of the same while she lubes me up for you."  His hand was already pulling my bottoms down, and his finger stroked across my slit once or twice, then pressed in and wiggled.  And I came, standing there in the shadows, my legs buckling a little.

After that, I enjoyed myself, stopped thinking about Fred and his creepiness, and just let him take charge a little, which he seemed eager to do.  He was pretty good at it too, I'm forced to admit.  It was very impersonal, like we were just sex toys to him, but he treated his sex toys well.  Sveta got another orgasm out of me as I squatted over her face with Fred's cock in my mouth.  He wasn't small, I'll tell you that; if he ever fucked Kate, she'd probably split in two.  He just kept getting harder and longer until I could barely get him down my throat.

Then he lay down, holding his cock upthrust, and waited without saying anything.  Pretty cocky, but he earned it I guess.  Sveta lowered herself slowly onto him until he was about half way, and then he gripped her hips and pulled her down and she moaned.  That pissed me off a little, until I saw that she wasn't hurting, and I felt only a little dirty being pulled down to kiss him as she bounced on him.

"You on the pill?" he asked her, businesslike,  after he finished kissing me.  She nodded.  "Then get ready," he said, pulled her down to his chest, rolled so they were in the grass and he was lying full on her, and started thrusting like crazy, his weight lying on her, just his ass moving up and down.  She came, but I didn't see, I only saw him rutting away on her, and that pissed me off a bit too.  Then he grunted, "Here it comes, ready or not."

I couldn't stop them.  He pressed home hard and then stopped, just grinding himself between her legs.  She told me afterward that it felt like he was inflating a balloon inside her, but she was pretty out of it at the time.  From the amount of cum that leaked out of her after he pulled out, he'd fired a huge load into her.

That pissed me off the most.  If it had been me, I could have handled it, but somehow, it felt like he violated her.  Creepy guys aren't supposed to cum inside her.  I've talked with her since, and I realize that I'm being meaninglessly possessive or protective or both, but she did feel a little bad about it too.

He rolled off, gave her a kiss, and said he'd be ready for another in a little while and I should rest up.  So I told him where to get off.  It wasn't pleasant.  I was drunk and pissed and stressed and tired, and it came out a little.  He didn't seem to care that much, just said, "Your loss," and got up, pulled his trunks back up, and left us there.  I've since learned that he told Roger, Cathleen, and several other people about it, that I was obviously a bitchy lesbian.  Dick.

I held Sveta for a bit, then we went back to the river naked and washed the ugly off, found Mike and Kate on the dock now, both totally naked, his cock in her ass slipping in and out slowly because there was no lube but spit and pussy juice.  She looked like she was taking a monster shit, but she didn't say a word about it, said it felt great, just to be gentle.

I told her an abbreviated version of the story and she said, "Yeah, Fred..." and trailed off.  Hopefully all those bridges haven't been burned.

We left them there, got our clothes back on, avoided the looks of people, and I drank some more.  A lot more, in fact.  The group was pretty much down to Kate, Roger, Fred, Cathleen, and two other people, Betsy and Oliver, who were both there without spouses.  Roger packed a monster pipe with weed, and when he offered it around, I took a hit, which didn't help.  I was feeling equal parts festive and embarrassed, and I wanted the festive to win, at least in the short term.  Sveta was not offered, but she didn't say anything so I guess she was happy just drinking.

And the clothes started to come off again, only this time just to be naked.  Cathleen stayed clothed, and Fred kept his shorts on, but Roger pulled off his clothes and sat there, naked and stoned, around the fire.  Betsy is a few years older than Kate, but she's built the same way, only a little less curvy and a little pudgy around the waist.  Oliver was the one I was looking at; he was probably Roger's age, maybe older, but he was ripped.  Had a tattoo on his chest which I couldn't quite make out.  And he had no problem taking off everything too.  So pretty soon, I was naked, taking another hit from the pipe, and Sveta and Betsy were both topless.  It wasn't sexual, it was just nudist.

After a while, Mike and Kate came back from the water's edge, and Kate looked around and pulled her suit back off, then sat down and started telling the group how great Mike was in the sack.  Cathleen was once again looking really uncomfortable, and again, I felt sorry for her, but she didn't say anything.

Oliver was asking questions about it, and I could see his cock getting hard between his legs as he sat cross-legged, until finally he said, "If Mike can, Roger won't mind if I do, right?"  Cathleen got up and walked away at that point.  Betsy looked really interested.  Roger just took another hit and chuckled.  So Oliver got up and went over to Kate and let his cock hang there until she grinned and took it in her hand and started sucking.

I was expecting an orgy to break out at that point, but it didn't, unfortunately.  Kate sucked for a few minutes, then suggested that she and Oliver might go to the barn for a bit.  Roger was falling over at that point, so no chance of cock from him.  And Betsy, after whispering in Mike's ear for a minute and helping him up, led him off somewhere too, where I was later informed she only wanted to suck him off and maybe get some finger action in return.

So Roger was there, passed out, and it was me and Sveta and Fred.  He gave us a look which asked, hope springing eternal and all that, and I gave him one which said I wasn't interested even though at that point I really wanted a cock, and he shrugged and got up to find his wife, I guess, or something, because we didn't see him again that night.

Sveta and I sat there for a minute, hearing snatches of coitus and frogs and cicadas, then we went back to my car, folded the seat down, and made awkward but satisfying love in the car to get away from the mosquitoes, which ate us both alive.  It was mostly tribbing, although I keep a vibe in my glove compartment for emergencies and we used that too.  It worked out some of the angst about earlier, and when Mike showed up and told us that he was dying because Betsy wouldn't put out completely (he's so spoiled, the brat) we decided that there was no real danger of anything and I finally got the cock I'd wanted all night.  After a minute or so, it was too uncomfortable though, so we went to the barn with our sleeping gear, avoided Kate and Oliver who were sprawled in the hay passed out, and bedded down in a corner, where I couldn't stop myself from crawling on top of Mike again, whatever the risk, and slowly riding him until he finally shot inside of me, quite a strong orgasm given the number he'd already had.  Then I crawled into Sveta's arms and fell asleep for a while.

In the early morning, I got up because I couldn't sleep any more, still quite drunk and stoned.  The sun was up, but only just, and I wandered around naked looking at things.  Cathleen was sleeping in the front seat of their minivan, curled up and looking miserable, with Fred sprawled on the back seat with his legs sticking out.  Kate and Oliver were both exactly where they'd been when I went to sleep, as was Roger, on his side by the embers of the fire, the pipe lying next to him.  Betsy had apparently gone sometime in the night.

I don't know what the hell I was doing, but I took another drink, which didn't help matters.  I was parched.  Then when I was walking back toward the barn, Oliver came out, rubbing his eyes, cock dangling as he walked.  He said good morning, I replied in kind, and we both stood there for a moment until he asked, "Hair of the dog?"

"I've had some, thanks," I said, regretting it.

"Then you want to go for a swim?"  He explained he was an early riser.  I declined the invitation, but couldn't help noticing that his cock was experiencing a bit of a reveille.  I could almost hear the trumpets.

"Kate's a good lay, huh?" I said, because I felt like making conversation on the subject.

"She's all right, I've had better," he said.  "You've had her, I take it?"

"Yeah."  Didn't seem much point in lying.

"That's sexy as hell," he said with a grin.  "You and that other girl too, I bet.  You gay?"

"Bi."

"I'm raring to go, if you've noticed,"  Somehow, he was matter-of-fact about it without being creepy, and I liked him for that, even though I barely met him at the party.  It reminded me of my family a bit, no hesitation, no need to beat about the bush.  We were both there, naked, and ready.

"Sure," I said with a smile, perhaps a bit wan because of the hour and the drinking, but genuine.  "Where do you want to go?"

In the end, we grabbed a blanket from by the fire, moved it away a little so as not to wake anyone else, and I found what I usually find, which is that morning wood is not a good way to start.  He apologized after a minute, went over to a tree to piss, then came back and started getting properly hard, particularly when I told him there was no need to clean his cock off.  He took short work to be ready to go for real, and then since I was already on my knees, he got behind me and pressed in, and I felt all the cares melt away.

It was the best fuck I'd had in a while, not counting my regulars.  It wasn't like with Fred where I felt bad about doing it, it wasn't like with Mike later when I was a little worried about being caught (which made it sexier, but increased my stress level).  It was just sort of happening.  I wasn't drunk enough to feel like I wasn't really there, I wasn't stressed about it, I forgot all about what had happened before and just leaned back into him, raised my rear in the air, and let him slip in and out of me without thinking about anything but the moment.  I'm not really complementing his skill, although he was fine.  It was just a good moment.

He complimented me on how easily I came, how nice it felt to be surrounded by me, just was generally a fine conversationalist.  I replied in kind.  Once he'd gotten me off twice, he slowed down a little, obviously trying to hold out for more, and I appreciated the thought although I really wouldn't have minded if he'd just gone off then.  He didn't quite make it to three in any case, and then he stopped and asked if I wanted it in my mouth or not.  I told him I was on the pill and where he was was fine, and he chuckled (and I like it when guys laugh while they're inside me because sometimes it makes their cock do fun things) and said he didn't mind, that he'd already given Kate a shot, so why shouldn't I get one too.

His orgasm was probably the worst part of the session.  He kind of pressed in and tensed up and then after a moment he relaxed.  It wasn't much to write home about.  But it was okay.  I felt down there when he pulled out, and there was a trickle which I rubbed on my clit until I finally had O number three, then I gave him a kiss and cleaned his cock off.

Then we went back to the barn, and I fell asleep in Sveta's arms again; she snuggled into me a little but didn't wake up.  I don't know what Oliver did.  I didn't really care; he was an okay guy and had given me something I really needed, but I didn't care too much about him afterward, which is selfish but true.

I woke up alone.  No one else was in the barn, it was several hours later and my back hurt.  I came out and found leftovers from the previous barbecue being reheated over a relit fire.  Roger and Fred were talking over the fire, Cathleen was standing close by, and they looked up, saw me, and then ignored me, which was okay.  I was still naked, feeling a bit hot and sweaty what with the warmth of the day coming up again, but not drunk or stoned any more, just incredibly thirsty, so thirsty I wanted to drink the stream dry.

I found Mike and Kate in the water, so I jumped in and joined them.  They were both naked and when I came closer I could see that he was fingerfucking her as she rubbed back against him.  "Morning," they said, then went back to enjoying themselves.  Kate really likes my brother, and why shouldn't she?  He likes her too, because she's a bit novel to fuck, being so tight and shallow.  Fucking her, he feels like he's Long Dong Silver.

Then I saw Sveta in the distance on her knees, and Oliver was in front of her, obviously receiving some of her world-class head (she's gotten pretty good at it, even tries deepthroating sometimes).  And for a moment I felt jealous.  Then I realized that I didn't care that much.  Oliver would be good.  Sveta would be good.  I wandered over to see what was up, but I didn't feel like I felt when Fred was fucking her.  Oliver gave me a wave and said, "I hope you don't mind, but you were asleep and Sveta was hungry."  Not, "your friend," or, "the little lady," just "Sveta."  I don't know why, but that made me feel even better about the situation.

"You're not going to waste him on your tongue, are you?" I asked her, and she pulled off his cock, panting a little, and told me she hadn't wanted to do anything without me.  Which was sweet, but I told her again that I wanted her to do what she wanted to do, and Oliver was a good guy so she could do anything she wanted with him.  We later talked about it and I think part of that was a reaction to the business with Fred.  Obviously, she's taken what I said to heart, because not only did she fuck Oliver, but later that week I came home to her and her new boy toy.

I asked her if she wanted me to leave, but she said no, so I stayed and watched as Oliver stood her up against a tree and pressed in from behind.  It wasn't porn-star, just your basic standing rear, but it gave me the ability to get underneath and kiss my way up and down her sexy body, stopping to suckle at her pretty perky nipples and then flick her clit with my tongue while Oliver pressed in from behind until she gasped and came all down their legs.  He was thrilled by that, obviously.  He didn't ask after she came, just pulled out quickly and shot a few small splashes onto my face without thinking.  I assured him that was fine, and Sveta licked the cum off of my face.

We went back to the stream, found Kate and Mike being watched by Roger as he pressed into her up against the dock, both still in the water.  At that moment, I really wished I could just pull Kate off Mike and get him to fuck me under water, not least of which because I had a serious itch for another orgasm around a cock.  Roger wasn't interested though, oddly enough; he stroked one out onto the top of his wife's head, then sat back and waited for Mike to finish up.

After I'd washed off as best I could, we got ready to leave because it was getting beastly hot and I wanted to go home and sleep a few hours in a bed.  I took Sveta with me, but Mike, crazy kid, stayed on to help clean up, and also enjoy another two orgasms in Kate's various holes.  He laughed when he told me later that Roger rubbed out two more loads as well, both on his wife, but seemed utterly disinterested in fucking her.  To each his own, I guess.

After that, as I reported, I got sick, and then life got crazy, and now this is a freaking novel and I'm stopping because I think that's about all I have to report.  There were a few lingering problems with the Fred situation, but both Sveta and I have talked them over, and we've attempted to exorcise him from our minds and bodies by having plenty of sex with other people.  The first draft I wrote of this was much more negative, but I think that was the crazy talking.  Shit like that happens some times if you're in situations like that.  He didn't rape us, Sveta hasn't been abused, it was just not an entirely pleasant experience.  We'll hopefully learn a lesson from that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, trouser stirring story.