Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tutu

I was in dance classes for about fifteen minutes when I was a young'un.  I'm not a dancer.  I don't have to coordination or muscle memory for it.  Plus, as I get taller, I get less coordinated.

Why am I telling you this, you ask?  Because I'm going somewhere with it, I sweetly reply.  Then I go somewhere with it.

I recently had occasion to see a number of dance costumes, including some tutus and other frilly things, and I realized that I found them extremely sexy.  Now, some of them are basically lingerie, and I know I said I wasn't that into lingerie, but maybe it's that this isn't really lingerie or maybe it's because it's designed to be worn by younger girls, or something.  There are things that I wouldn't let my daughter wear on stage being worn by children, not teens, but children.  And I'm pretty permissive.  It's not a question of offending my moral sensibilities; I'm okay with girls being able to wear whatever they want, but when you're making young girls into strippers, that's not healthy sexualization, that's unhealthy.  I can't really explain it.

Anyway, I never wore things like this when I was in dance, and even if I had, I would have been much too young to appreciate the various erotic possibilities.  And then I wasn't in dance when I could.

So the long and the short of it is that I got myself a hand-me-down tutu.  Dance costumes are surprisingly easy to come by used, because usually you have to buy the costume, wear it for one dance, then never wear it again.  And most people won't buy used costumes because dancers have a less than stellar reputation in the hygiene department where costumes are involved, plus let's face it, it's like buying used underwear, except you can't throw it in the wash to clean it.

However, I got this from someone who assured me that it had never been used, and while it was meant for a younger person than I am, it fits me anyway, in all the ways that matter.  I didn't say I wanted it for myself, I said I needed it for a costume.  What I actually needed it for was to make a few surgical modifications and then enjoy the possibilities a tutu brings to the table.

One is supposed to wear a leotard underneath this thing, even though it has a leotard as part of it, or rather a two piece thing, tutu on bottom and teddy-like thing above.  Needless to say, I do not wear a leotard under it, and I did a bit of creative sewing (I don't sew patterns, but I can fix tears and such) and removed the crotch of the bottoms to now it's just a pair of straps that run down and hold things in place.  A bit beyond crotchless panties, and if I could have simply removed the bottoms completely and kept the tutu, I would have, but I couldn't make that work.  The top I left alone, because it's pretty ridiculous as it is.

And then I walked into the living room where Dad was sitting reading the paper, did a terrible imitation of a pirouette, and waggled my butt at him.  And sex in a tutu was exactly as fun as I'd hoped it would be.  I might have to get another costume it was so much fun.  As I said, I do like dressing up.  The only thing that might have made it better is if Dad and I both were ballet dancers and could do ballet moves, only sexually.

As it was, he bent me at the waist, still standing up, pressed the tutu up with both hands until I could feel what was left of the bottom squeezing my pussy lips closed, and pressed in, which was an enjoyable experience.  I've never had so much fun with crotchless panties; I like the concept more than the actual item.  But giving handles to the panties made it different.  Plus, fucking in a tutu.  Come on, how great is that.

The costume is all white and pink and I feel like a little girl, all virginal and pure and so forth.  It's really dirty (the feeling, not the costume, although I suppose that'll happen too).  Wandering around after, with Dad's cum leaking out under the lace frill, I really wished I could have been a dancer, just so I could have fucked in a costume that was really mine.  Maybe right before a performance, so I could feel the cum inside me jiggling around as I jumped, making a wet spot in my tights.

But that's not the end of it.  Mike will be back soon from Sheri's (and the fun they've been having is making me incredibly jealous and horny and wishing I could have freed up a few days to join them) and he's said he thinks it's the hottest thing he's heard in years, can't wait to try me out himself.  And of course there's Sveta, who is back now but hasn't had enough time to do more than come over for an evening quickie once or twice, which takes the edge off but we really need a few days of being together all the time for the need to subside.  I think I might get her a costume too, and then we can have all kinds of fun.

So the final analysis is that I'm currently in love with dance costumes, and if I were made of money I'd buy my own new whenever I wanted.  Dad likes it too, to judge by the fact that after the first time he asked me to put it on this afternoon before I went to work (and as a result I went to work a little late, a little dazed, and very creamy downstairs, with no chance to do anything other than let my panties get wet and hope nothing else did).  And I know Mike and Sveta will like it too.

It's always fun to experiment a little, try something new.  I might enjoy getting some stains on my costume too, given that with the modifications I've made it's unlikely to be seen outside of my circle of partners.  Yes, maybe some cum stains are in order.  I feel like a kid at Christmas trying to break my new toy as soon as possible.  But still, it'll be fun while it lasts.

Oh, and in the spirit of the occasion (and because I like erotica) I offer these galleries, which look nothing like me or my costume but are sexy anyway.

Alya Ballerina from HegreJasmine Ballerina from Met-ArtIra Ballerina from HegreIra Ballerina from Hegre

4 comments:

netsfan_44 said...

I bet your Tutu looks "Tu-Good" !

Love to see you in one .. love your blog ... love the grad story ... hot !!!

Naughty Lexi said...

Some day, maybe I'll have the ability to show myself off in it. I wouldn't hold my breath on that score, but still, glad you enjoyed.

spankmered said...

it was very nice of you to put that together for your dear dad...you are so considerate and sweet ;)

Naughty Lexi said...

I wish you were right. Sadly, I didn't put it together for Dad at all. That was just a bonus. I wanted a tutu for me, purely selfishly. If he'd hated it, I might not have forced him, but I wouldn't have gotten rid of it. A girl's gotta have options ;) Fortunately, he liked it and I can claim credit for being sweet and considerate even if I'm really a selfish ho-bag.