Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Dark Places

Okay, I promised some of you that I would tell a scat story.  Normally I'm not that into it, but I went through a dark period a few years ago.  In any case, if it's not your bag either, feel free to skip this one.  And if you're expecting 2 Girls 1 Cup, you're going to be disappointed too.  It's pretty small potatoes.

So as I said, I went through a dark period a few years ago.  It was during my blog's hiatus (I'm calling it that because it sounds better).

I was working at an office at the time, and there was a street festival going on outside.  I had clocked out of work (well, not really clocked since there was no timecard machine or anything) and gone down to see what was going on, and I got hit on by a guy in his 50s.  I'm not shy, and at that point I was still able to cum fairly regularly, so I hit back, and he bought me a few drinks.  He was basically finger-fucking me under the bar and I was raring to go, but neither of us had a place to go; my home at that point was a commute and he couldn't go home because his wife and kids were there.  Yeah, I'm a bad person.

But I had a key to the office and it was late enough that no one would be there, so we retreated to the office.  The bathroom seemed the best place, just in case someone came in, so we went there.

"You seem like a dirty girl," he said, grinning, as I unzipped his fly and started sucking him on the bathroom floor.

"I am," I said.  I'm probably not, actually, but I was a bit drunk and in a dark place.

When I say, "Dark place," I mean both that I was indulging in some fairly dark fantasies at the time but also that my medical difficulties were making it harder and harder to enjoy sex, so I had been resorting to some extremes to enjoy myself.

"I'm going to fuck your little asshole so hard," he said, pulling me up.  "And I want to get your shit on my dick.  You like that, don't you dirty girl?"

"Yeah, get your dick all shitty," I said.  Not my greatest pillow talk.  I'm not used to this sort of thing.

"I want to see that shitter open up and the shit coming out of it," he said.

What the hell?  I'm not going to touch it or play with it, but I was surprisingly okay with the idea of letting this guy watch me drop a deuce.  He wanted me to squat and stick my ass out and just let fly.

So I did.  It was surprisingly sensual.  I love a cock in my ass, so having something coming out is the same sort of sensation.  I've noticed that in the past, and being watched and drunk and knowing I was going to get fucked after was plenty to turn me on.  I had to squat over the toilet from the side so he could see, but he got a full view.  When I was finished, he pulled my ass around and crammed his rock-hard cock in, and I came.

He was in it for the long haul.  My ass got a little sore from the pounding, but it was enjoyable too.  Then he came inside me and wanted me to shit out his cum, so I did, with some more shit in the bargain.  Then he very tenderly wiped my ass, first with toilet paper, then he wet a towel and cleaned me up even more.  It was an odd ending to an odd evening.  He even cleaned his cock off, so I didn't really have to lift a finger, which was good because despite being fine with shitting for an audience I wasn't interested in getting it on myself.

Then he asked if I wanted to watch him.  I was okay with that too, so he assumed a position which had to have been somewhat uncomfortable and started squeezing out logs.  The shit itself wasn't the part I enjoyed, but I loved watching his asshole expand and contract around it.  "I love it when a girl watches me," he confessed, his cock already hard again.  "Any more inside?"

I was fresh out, but he was fine with fucking my ass again.  But before he did, he swirled his cock around in the toilet with all his shit.  I was about to draw the line, but he pulled me down onto him before I could say anything, and after that I didn't want him to stop.  Even when he started switching holes, I didn't want him to stop.  I was feeling every bit the dirty girl and it was turning me on.  When he asked me if I could piss while sitting on him with his cock in my ass, I didn't even hesitate.  Our clothes were in a pile safely away from the mess, so I just let loose and, I'm afraid, splashed most of it on the floor.  He reached around as I was pissing and got his hand in my cunt and I came, then came again when he pulled up his fingers, wet with piss and juices, and I licked them off.

I think at that point I might have done pretty much anything, but he never asked for anything I wouldn't otherwise have been into.  He came in my ass again and then stuck his face down my my ass and wanted to watch me push out the cum close up.  He didn't mind that I farted while trying either.  Those sorts of things happen.  Then he just as tenderly wiped me off again, cleaned up the floor and himself, and thanked me for a fun evening.

And for the next few days I got really hot and bothered when I had to take a shit.  I would even masturbate while shitting.  Eventually that passed too.  But I think, even now, I would happily allow someone to watch me take a shit, as long as I don't have to deal with it.  It's incredibly transgressive and I get into those moods sometimes.

1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

It is nice when we can surprise even ourselves in what we can, and will, do for pleasure. I'm glad the dark times have lifted, but still, supper hot recollection.