Saturday, September 17, 2016

More From This Show?

Seriously, it's like a sexy gift that keeps on giving.

So it was off-topic for the previous post, but at intermission I walked in on two actors getting busy.

Walked in is perhaps not the correct word. I stumbled upon them without alerting them to my presence. I was looking for a quiet spot and because I know the hiding places better than most, I managed to stumble on two actors in a place they should have known was a bit less private than they thought.

He's married but not to her. This isn't exactly uncommon in the theatre I'm afraid. He's older. She's not. Maybe not a teen, but twenties and, were is judgemental type, too young for him. I'm not, so I was thinking more, "Good for him, what a catch," than anything else.

As I may have mentioned previously, there are ladies in this show who dance in some revealing outfits. Again, not taking about strippers, but fun to look at for the all-too-brief moments they're on stage. Or off, for that matter; they're walking around backstage in those outfits for a while beforehand without much to do until their scene.

Well, while Zoe is my favorite for obvious reasons, this girl isn't hard on the eyes either. Tall, blonde, skinny but with a big ass, pale skin, but unfortunately kind of homely in the face. Not ugly, but... I'm being shallow. She seems like a nice person and I'm not saying I'd kick her out of bed or anything, but I'm definitely not looking at her face when I see her in costume.

So I'm heading for a spot, not to hide but just to be out of the way and not bothered. I heard noises and figured someone was there, and was about to head somewhere else, but the noises were, shall we say, intriguing.  Soft gasps and movement.

I'm not proud. I'll sneak a peek. So sneak one I did.

He's nothing to look at. I'm being very shallow, but frankly I wasn't there to look at him. He had his pants down around his ankles, fat ass thrusting, and then I got to see the feature attraction.

She was leaned over against the wall. They definitely weren't thinking because they were in plain view from the door. I didn't have to catch glimpses of her from behind him either; they were profile to the door and I could see everything.  Her little shorts were around her knees, her ass bare. And it's big on a girl as skinny as she is, but by God it was magnificent. I could see his cock thrusting in and out. Didn't get a glimpse of cunt, sadly, but you can't have everything.

Like he knew I was watching, he shifted his hands from her hips to give me a better view and pushed up her top. Delightful small breasts which he manhandled as he kept fucking away from behind.

Then, after some furious rutting, he pulled back. His cock isn't going to win any prizes, but it's thick. Probably feels nice good and hard. God, had it been a different situation, I would have just pulled off my blouse and joined them.  I could use a cock hard right now.

But I just stayed and enjoyed seeing her get on her knees and suck him with enthusiasm, stroking the shaft and sucking just the head. He held her head and forced more in, which she didn't seem to really enjoy, but she let him, and then he pulled back, said, "Get ready, sweetheart," and started stroking. She sat back willingly with her mouth open and after a few pumps he aimed and shot three thick ropes of jizz into her lips and tongue.

Then he patted her on the head like an obedient dog and I kind of wanted to strangle him, but made ready to get out of the way as he pulled up his pants, stuffing himself back in.  She sat there for a moment, then she grabbed a towel and wiped off her face. I'm normally against spitting, but if the guy treats you like that, I think you do what you want.  I could still see her creamy tits until she pulled herself together.

"I've never..." she started to say.

"You were great, sweetheart. Just what I needed. Did you cum?"

"Yeah," she said, but the way she said it without looking at him makes me think that, especially since he had to ask, she didn't. Poor thing. I'm not judging. She looked like she had enjoyed herself.

"Good," he said, picking up some things. "Your pussy was so tight. You've never had one as thick as mine, huh?" Don't flatter yourself.

"No. Did it feel good?" Poor thing, she seemed like she needed a win.

"With how much I shot in your mouth? Fuck yes. And that cute little mouth. You're a doll."

She was eating up this dubious flattery. She went over and put her arms around his back. "Can we... after?"

"We can't go back to my place. The bitch is there." Well. Never got the impression he was anything other than happily married before, but clearly he's not. Shame. I like his wife. Probably more than him. Not sure I would ever tell her what I know, but maybe. It's an awkward situation.

"Can we, you know, get a room or something?"

"If I don't get back..."

"Just tell her you're at a party." She laughed at that.

"All right sweetheart, all right. He moved in to snog her fiercely, then slapped her on the ass. "Can'tget enough, eh? Don't worry, I've got plenty more for you."

She looked thrilled. Poor dear. But I'm not judging. Get it while the getting's good.

They were about to leave and I had stayed too long, so I just had to shrink back into the shadows and hope they weren't paying attention. Not sure what I would have done had they seen me. But they didn't. After a moment she left, still adjusting her costume. Then he came out whistling. Cock of the fucking walk.

So, sexy, but annoying. I hope she got hers later. I think it's possible, since what I saw was a quickie. I bet he's not all about her even given the time though.

No comments: