Thursday, September 22, 2016

Trapped in Cute Teen Hell

So my last show finished and I went straight into the next one.  Literally straight in: I started tech week for the current show the day before the previous show closed.

This new one is with a theater I've never worked at, so while I know one or two people (and enjoy the company of fewer than that, which is part of the reason I've never worked here before) I don't know most people.  But I'm getting paid quite well for this one.

I'm also one of the few responsible adults.  I'm working for the theater, not for the show, which means I have a degree of power and responsibility.  But it also means that, when the train goes off the rails, as long as it's not the theater's problem, it's not really my problem either.  I get to sit in the booth throughout and watch the world burn.  Which this train wreck has in spades.

Not a good show, is what I'm saying.  I can say that without fear of discovery here, which is nice.

The only saving grace (besides the aforementioned lack of caring and the pay) is that this show is populated by seemingly scores of cute teens.  It's like dance recitals all over again, except this is theatre, these are teens, and thus being the responsible adult means I have a slightly different position.

Most of the boys are gayer than gay, which is cute and harmless for the teen girls but which means that I have already walked in on a teen boy doing things with another teen boy which I'm sure their parents would not like to know about.  The building is huge (it's an auditorium with attached locales, and in the evenings it's mostly deserted) so I was going to the out of the way bathroom to avoid traffic and came upon two of the male chorus, one on his knees giving sloppy head to the other.  They're really not very good at it; I could have hid much better when I was their age.  But they're young and in theatre and so they found a spot which wasn't in full view of everyone and couldn't stop themselves.

"Guys... maybe do this someplace a little more out of the way," I said as they scrambled to try to assure me that I hadn't in fact seen what I had in fact seen.  "Look, I'm not your mother and I don't give a damn, but other people might not be so forgiving."  In fact, I know they probably wouldn't be.  They looked at me like I was handing them the keys to a sports car, a kilo of blow, and a fistful of condoms.  I don't think anyone had ever made them that happy.

"Okay, we will," said the blower, wiping his mouth.

"There's a room right over there which is much less obvious," I said with a wry smile.  "And clean up after yourselves.  And you," pointing at the blower, "make sure he gives as good as he gets."

"Okay ma'am."  They call me "ma'am."  It's simultaneously endearing and makes me feel incredibly old.

"This is as far as it goes, right?  You're not planning on penetration this evening?"  Power.  Drunk with absolute power.

"No ma'am."  The blowee looked a little sheepish, like he was having the sex talk with his mom.

"Good, because I left the condoms in the booth.  And you shouldn't use those anyway."

Here I should pause and say, for the benefit of those who aren't familiar with live theatre, that that's a funny joke, although they didn't get it and probably neither does anyone else.  But I'm dealing with portable microphones in this show, body mics we call them, which are little battery packs with little microphone heads that you wear attached to your head.  The thing about body mics is that you frequently have to wear them beneath your clothes so the pack doesn't show, and that means they can get sweaty.  So, to prevent them from being damaged, you put a condom on the pack.

Thing is, you obviously don't want to use lubricated condoms for this.  And unlubricated condoms are harder to come by.  Also, since you're probably going to go through plenty of them in the course of a run, you want to buy in bulk and cheap.  So most sound people get their condoms from places that sell the rejects in bulk for cheap.  So, the joke is that you wouldn't want to use the sound guy's condoms because they are both unlubed and unfit for prophylaxis.  Get it?  It's funny, right?  No, it's not.  It was a dad joke.

"But if things go that way, you come to me and I'll get you some from my purse."  Okay, I was toying with them at this point because I could.

I am the cool parent.  If I'd had a fistful of condoms, I would have given those two boys all of them and told them not to come back until they were all full.  But that wouldn't have been very good for the show.

I figured that would be the end of my fun.

Aside from the legions of gay boys in the show, there are a few straight boys and a gaggle of adorable teen girls.  Well, not all teens, but they're either close enough for government work or they look it.  And while I'm not above ogling teen boys, I'd rather ogle teen girls.  Sorry guys, women are just more aesthetically pleasing to the eye.  I love a hunky guy to look at, but most of you look pretty much the same with your clothes on, whereas girls have all sorts of fun stuff to look at and they dress in ways which shows off the fun stuff more.

So I've been happily eyebanging several of the girls in the show.  Occasionally they'll mess up and their dresses will flare just a little too much and I'll catch glimpses of thighs.  No panties as yet, but I'm at a bad angle for that.

At the end of the night, I have to kick everyone out, gather up microphones, check the building, turn off the lights, etc.  I was making my rounds, hitting the dressing rooms, and I thought everyone was out front.  But no sir, they were not.

Now after my last foray into illicit theatre sex peeping, I needed a palate cleanser (albeit that the girl in those stories was teen-ish herself and quite easy on the eye) and the theatre gods decided to give me a pat on the head with some unsolicited teen sex in the dressing room.  There she was, the female lead (well, one of the three leads, all of whom are definitely eyebang material) in all her tanned teenage goddess goodness, pressed up against the makeup table in her bra and not much else, while behind her was one of the few straight guys in the show fucking away.

They didn't see me or notice me, so I backed up.  Part of it is my intense perversion, but part of it was that I had already interrupted one couple before fulfillment and I was pretty sure that if I interrupted this couple they wouldn't get to finish.  The angle wasn't great from my point of view; all I could really see was his ass pressing into hers.  But the cute little noises she was making were very nice, and I could see a little bit, and anyway, sex is sex.

Then he pulled back and she giggled (I swear, there's something about a girl giggling as she gets into position to get a load) and knelt, and then she saw me.  I wasn't exactly hiding; I was just standing to one side.  She got this horrified look in her eye for a moment until I smiled and gave her a wink, and then she grinned back at me and didn't say anything to him.

Gorgeous girl.  Looks a little Asian, maybe. Long, dark, reddish-black hair, a cute face with a tiny nose.  Short, very short, but tiny, with curves and breasts that I couldn't see because of the bra but which I put at maybe an B cup, although the bra might have been pushing her up a little.  Flat belly, tan skin all over, and perfectly proportioned hips without an ounce of fat on them.  She wasn't showing off for me or anything: she didn't adjust herself to give me a better view.  I couldn't see what I am forced to assume was a dripping little teen pussy.  But my god, the body on this girl.  I didn't need to see anything else to get wet.

She sucked him until he came, not a pro job on her part but sexy and innocent.  His cock, from the little I could see of it, was about average, but that's no bad thing.  And then he came with the head in her mouth and she just took it all and then swallowed.  She glanced my way and I smiled again and then moved away before he turned around and saw me.

When he came out, I was busy pretending to check things over.  He looked a little startled that I was there but didn't say anything and seemed to accept that I had no idea what he'd just been doing in the women's dressing rooms.  Once he was out of sight and she hadn't come out yet, I poked my head around the door again and found her putting on her blouse and straightening up.

"So... maybe find someplace more private?" I said suggestively.

"Sorry.  I know, I know.  Thanks for not ratting on us."  She gave me a smile.

"I honestly don't care what you guys do as long as it's not causing a ruckus.  Which is why maybe you should find another place, because if you know who were to catch you..."

You Know Who is the den mother of this particular brood, and she is a pain in my ass and would certainly cause a huge fuss.  I have no idea who she thinks she is.  No idea why she has been given power over this group.  It's not like they don't have plenty of other figures of authority, but for whatever reason this woman is the den mother.

"Yeah, she would."

"So, was he any good?"  I couldn't help myself.

"How long were you watching?"

"Just a moment or two before you caught me.  I was going to go out and come in louder, but I didn't want to interrupt you before you finished."

"He's good," she giggled, blushing a little.  "But he's got a girlfriend, so..."

"I've been there."

"But he's cute though, right?"

"Hell yes.  If I were you, I'd ride that train to the last stop."

"I just don't want her to find out.  She'd never forgive me."

So drama.  I am not great at drama.  "Going to do it again?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so," she giggled.  "I mean, it's a show, right?  I had my first time during the last show I did.  It's like my little reward for doing it."

"Well, if you decide to fuck him again... did you make him wear a condom?"

"I'm on the pill.  And he pulls out."

Oh dear.  The young and their simplistic views.  "I only ask because you can still catch something even if you can't get pregnant."  Also, how big of a hypocrite am I?

"Yeah, I guess."

"If you want them, I have condoms in my purse.  Just let me know and I'll give you some."

"Thanks.  But I like it better when guys don't wear them.  That's why I got on the pill."

"Me too, sister.  Well, I'm not your mom.  Just looking out for you."

"Thanks."  She stopped like she was just hearing me.  "You like it better without?"

"Yeah.  Not going to lie."  Okay, yes I was going to lie.  "But I'm very safe and I get tested and so forth.  You really should get him to wear one.  I've got nice ones."

"We'll see."  She giggled and looked away and I knew that meant that no, she was not going to use a condom.  "Do you let guys, you know, without pulling out?"

"Why?"

"Because I kind of want to feel it inside me, you know?  I mean, if I'm not going to use a condom and I'm on the pill, why not?"

"So why not?"

"You think so?"

"Well, it's messier and you looked like you enjoyed the taste."

"I don't really, but guys like it when you swallow."

"That's not a good reason.  You're doing him a favor.  He'll like it any way you let him."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Plus," I added because I'm evil, "I bet he'd really like it if you let him cum inside you."

"Do you?"

"Okay, you've got me.  Yes, I like it.  I think you'd like it too."

"Do the guys like it?"

"Yes.  Unless they think you're tricking them or something.  But come on, the way he was going at you, just tell him to keep fucking you until he fills your cute little pussy and I bet he'll do it in a heartbeat."

"His girlfriend doesn't let him," she said, thoughtfully.  God damn it, am I instigating a power play.  "She's not on the pill but he always pulls out with her."

"That's just a bad idea," I said.  "He's going to knock her up one of these days."

"Yeah.  Probably."

We stood there for a moment.  Finally, she said, "Do you think he'd go out with me?"

"Come on, you're beautiful, you're letting him fuck you and you're clearly going to let him creampie you.  But you don't want him to just be interested in a quick lay from you.  You've got to be upfront with him."  Basic human dating 101.  And I'm not good at relationships.  Just sex.

"You think I'm beautiful?"

"From what I can see, you've got a body I'd kill for."

She blushed.  "Thanks," she said again, like I was offering her a cookie.

"Did he get you off?"

She blushed furiously at this.  "Um... yes," she said finally.

"Well that's all I need to hear," I said with a laugh.  "Girl, you've got to get off.  If they don't make some time for you, they're not worth it."

"Don't worry about that," she said, looking at the floor but giggling nonetheless.

"So if you guys want to fuck again, maybe do it somewhere else," I finished, somewhat lamely.

"Okay.  Like... if we were to want to do it again tomorrow, where would you suggest?"

I suggested a place which was both more isolated and far enough away from where I had previously suggested the two chorus boys go that there wouldn't be a schedule conflict.  She thanked me and traipsed out of the dressing room like she was made of rainbows.

I finished closing up, kicked everyone out of the building without uncovering any further trysts, went home, and made furious love to Sveta for an hour, after which she said, "To what do I owe this pleasure?"

So I told her about breaking up not one but two backstage teen fuckfests (well, I use that term loosely; if there had been an actual backstage teenage fuckfest I would have immediately thrown caution to the winds and joined in) and she said, "Let's hope you break up some more tomorrow, huh?"

I desperately want to get Zoe over to our house post-haste.  I also desperately want to suggest to my new teen friend that the real way to get a guy is to offer him a threesome with a willing responsible adult.  I will not do the second thing.

But I did my duty today.  I promoted some teen lust.  I feel accomplished.

3 comments:

Advizor54 said...

Where were you when I was in the band with a mad crush on Donna W? I could have used some good advice. :-)

Naughty Lexi said...

My advice for people with crushes is to march up to your crush and say, "Hey, so I'm interested in you; let's fuck." Most people don't ask me for advice twice. Either it works or they know I'm just trying to get rid of them. And for the record, I've never done that to a crush, so I'm a horrible hypocrite ;)

Advizor54 said...

We all give out free advice, and, as a formerly famous blogger once said, "Free advice is worth what you pay for it."

Being ballsy is still the best bet. The sting of a slap only lasts an hour, the sting of regret lasts a lifetime.