Monday, September 19, 2016

Sveta Update

I haven't been taking about Sveta as much. The reason is because... well, it's because things between us are going just fine, but there's rarely anything interesting to report. I offered to let her write something, but she said if she wanted to write a blog she'd write one of her own. But I do feel like she's become a supporting cast member rather than my favorite lady in the world, so to remedy that I'm going to devote a post to her.

Sorry if more of the same bores you. That "more of the same" is stories about a smoking hot girl should help. Also, not sorry if you're jealous I get to live with and constantly fool around with a smoking hot girl. Deal with it.

Sveta is doing just fine. She has a job which is okay and she doesn't hate. It's not a lot of money, but money isn't everything.

Her family... well, that's a long story and the short version is that she does get some support from her father, but her step-mother is still a bitch.

She's still working on getting her own tail more regularly. She's never picked up a girl herself. She says she still gets nervous about that. No problem. Not everyone is a seductress. But she has managed quite a few guys on her own. I told her she's welcome to bring them home and I'll stay out of the way, but she usually goes over to their places.

Just last week, she bagged a very cute guy. At least he looked cute from the pictures she sent me. I also told her that she was under no obligation to tell her prospective flings about me, but she usually does. It rarely hurts her chances. She sends me texts and pictures in flagrante all the time, which I love. This guy was older, graying hair, but pretty built, which I know because she sent me a picture of him taken from between her legs while he fucked her. She said he wasn't interested in anal, but hey, not everyone is. He did manage to make her cum twice, once with a nice round of fucking, and then again while they were waiting for him to be ready again with his tongue and fingers. He wanted to get a close-up of her orgasm and wasn't disappointed. Then he rolled her over and fucked her lying on her stomach, then on top of him, then spooning until he came.

Before that, she had a semi-regular thing with a guy about her age who's friends with me, so I knew he'd be good to her. We actually shared him once or twice, although it was really more like he and I were sharing her. I did get fucked, but in passing, and I directed him back to her after a few minutes. No point in wasting it on me.

They stopped it after a while because they both agreed that the relationship wasn't really what he wanted. It was totally amicable and she told him that he had a standing offer for meaningless sex whenever he wanted, but he got involved with another woman and that got serious. We're happy for him, even if we might occasionally miss the sex. He wasn't shabby and could get it up repeatedly. I know she misses him more than I do. Not great with his tongue but he could fuck her until she couldn't see straight.

And of course there's my Dad. We visit whenever possible, and he's always happy for Sveta to rock his world.

And then there's us.

Sveta is a trooper and she's helped me more than I can enumerate with my medical issues. She's very patient with me when I'm not feeling sexy, shoulder to cry in and so forth. But she's also eagerly trying to help me work through the issues by making love as often as possible at the drop of a hat. I think Sveta's coming to accept that I really do enjoy making her happy in bed even if I can't cum, so she's been reaping plenty of rewards.

As I've mentioned, ever since Liam she's been really into rimming, and if I'm not as into it as her, I love eating her ass because she gets so into it. Mostly I'll be going down on her and just move lower after I've tasted her pussy to my satisfaction, licking down over the base of her pussy and then tonguing her asshole. She tastes musky, but not entirely unpleasant. Not as nice as her pussy, which as you know is the sweetest little pink hole in captivity, but I can get into it.

I'm still hesitant about sticking my tongue in her asshole, which she actually finds funny. "You're not supposed to be scared of anything in sex," she'll tease me. "Now get in there and stick your tongue up my butt or I'll tie you up and make you." She's goofy. My goofy, beautiful girl.

And yes, she still gushes. I won't say squirts because it's not really a squirt, just a giant upwelling of juice. But if I really work at it my face gets soaked. We change the sheets a lot.

She's looking forward to our next play date with Liam and Kate, as well as meeting Zoe, and those are both things that are definitely going to happen.

Anyway, while she's not going to write a blog post for me, I will ask her any questions you have. I can't promise any answers, but I'll ask.

No comments: