Saturday, September 17, 2016

Well, I Promised Zoe

As I said I would, I brought a dildo and a vibe to the show tonight. I left them in my car because come on, that's all I need. "What, this dildo that just feel out of my bag and landed on stage? Um... prop?"

I also arrived early because hey, a little fun before the show is just fine by me. And wouldn't you know it, Zoe was there early too. Almost like we'd planned it, except we didn't.

We had oodles of time. She came up to me as I was walking in and gave me a giant, perhaps too friendly hug, a kiss on the cheek, and whispered, "I've been waiting all day for you. I need some more." Fortunately there wasn't anyone else around, so I kissed her lips much too friendly and then grabbed that cute ass. So fun to squeeze, her ass.

We immediately headed back to our previous trysting spot. She started stripping off her clothes almost as soon as we were in the door, but I had to tear myself away from looking at her to make sure we wouldn't be disturbed. When I turned back, she was pulling off her panties and I grabbed her ass and kissed it. She giggled.

Again, it was all about her. I really don't mind; in fact, I feel lucky.  We started with her lying back and me just devouring her pussy. She doesn't have much taste, even when she's really wet. I have no idea why anyone would mind going down on her.

After a bit, I said, "Shit, wait a minute, because in the hustle and bustle I had completely forgotten to get the toys from my car. Fortunately I was still dressed, so I left her looking lovely and lonely and ran to the car, grabbed my bag of tricks, and ran back. Or rather hastened back, because I ran into several people who wanted to keep me from my appointed rounds and had to fly casual.

Finally made it back to find her forlornly rubbing her pussy. She perked right up when I came in the room. I didn't say anything like, "So what would you have done if it wasn't me coming in," since she was just lying there, legs wide open, totally naked and waiting. Hell, if I'd come back and found her fucking someone else, I guess I wouldn't have been that surprised.

Her eyes lit up when I pulled out the dildo. He's one of my favorites, black and probably 8 inches. I have bigger and more exciting ones, with nubs and so forth, but she's a beginner and eight inches is plenty if you know how to use it. Hell, 5 can be plenty. Size matters but not as much as you'd think.

I also didn't bring a harness or anything. Strapons can come later too. I kissed the tip and grinned at her, and she looked extremely ready for the little guy. She practically grabbed it from me. "Let me show you what the guys are going to miss," she said.

She may eat pussy like a newbie but she can suck cock like a pro.  She told me she had plenty of experience doing that. "I did this my first time with a guy when I was 13," she said proudly. I didn't burst her pride by one-upping her, because that's respectable. Going to have to find out more about her previous experience. Sounds like she might have some fun stories.

She had all eight inches down her throat (well, maybe not all eight; she had to hold on to the end) lickety split, and I complimented her because that was clearly what she was looking for. "Okay, enough showing off," she said after she backed off.

I got the dildo back and got between her legs again, kissed her cheekily on the clit, then rubbed the head over her labia and delighted in her squirming in anticipation. "Don't tease," she begged.

So I stopped teasing and slid that dildo into her slowly but firmly. "Oh yeah, just like that," she gasped.

It didn't take long for me to work up a rhythm and I'm pretty sure she was cumming shortly after that. Then I wanted to have some fun. "Bend over," I told her. "I want to watch that cute ass bob."

"I thought you'd never ask." She rolled over, dildo still inside her, and presented her cute backside to me. There was more thrusting on my part, with some twisting thrown in for good measure. Sorry guys, but if I'm given a detachable penis I can do some things with it which feel really great and which can't be done by you. But a dildo can't match a cock for other stuff, so potato potahto.

"You... you can do some if the stuff you were doing last night if you want," she said, hopefully, hesitantly.

"I've got an even better idea," I said. Well, in fairness I had an even better idea, but I didn't think then was the right time to start fucking her ass with a dildo, so I went back to my bag and got out the vibrator.  It's a little silicone number which is not so good for penetration but since I had a dildo I brought it because it's wonderful for other things, and it's non-threatening.  And I took that vibe, put it on low, and started rubbing it over the base of her pussy.

"Oh wow," she said, shivering.

"I know, right."

"You weren't kidding about toys."

"This is just a taste of what they can do for you. We've got to get you one so you don't have to hit on strange women to get off."

I was gentle with the dil as I moved the vibe down until I was massaging all over her ass with it, then I settled down to just vibing her rosebud and started pumping her pussy with the dildo. I didn't push the vibe in, not without prep and lube, but I was making her colon tingle.  I switched to a higher gear and she moaned softly, "God, that's even better."

Zoe would like anal, I think. I confess a preference for her to get anal from a cock her first time, and maybe that can be arranged.  At this rate she's going to need her own tag. At least I hope.

After several more breathless minutes, she stopped me. "Can't I do anything for you? I kind of want to try it on you."

"We've got time. Go for it."

So I handed her the toys and stripped off my pants and panties.  Then I got on all fours with my ass pointed at her, slapped it, and waited.

She was ginger at first, but once she got the idea she wasn't going to break me, she started enthusiastically fucking me with the dildo.  "Getting to see it from this end... your kitten is so cute all filled up like that." She calls it a kitten. That's adorable.

"Want to try the ass?"

"What, stick the toy up your butt?" She's so cute when she gets shocked when I say stuff like that.

"It wouldn't be the first time."

"Okay." She grinned. "Does it feel good?"

"I'll show you some time when we have some more supplies."

"Supplies?"

"Honey, I'm not sticking the big guy up your ass without practice and lube. Lots of lube." I laughed.

"Don't you need lube?" Sweet of her to ask.

"I've been taking cocks up my ass for long enough now that it's easier. But we should definitely use a condom." She laughed at that, thought I was joking. "No, I'm not worried about getting knocked up by a rubber cock," I assured her. "But I've got lubed condoms and I want to keep him clean in case all this makes you want a little more ."

"And I thought the appeal of being with  another girl was no condoms." I didn't say anything about dental dams. There's a time and a place for everything and also  I'm not a great role model. She had no trouble getting a condom on the dildo, and then she was gently trying to push the tip into my ass like she was afraid of breaking me again.

"Just hold it there," I said after a moment, and then pressed back into the dildo until it popped into my ass.

"God damn, girl," she said, maybe a little too loud. "You just... And that doesn't hurt?"

"Go ahead, it's fine." With some pressure on my end, she slid the dildo deeper, then out again.

"That... that's really sexy," she said, almost as if she didn't believe it.

"It feels better than it looks." I was feeling pretty decent, actually. And I kind of wanted to take advantage of the situation and soldier on. "Now, take the vibe and work my clit please."

And that's how I managed to have an orgasm while being fucked and vibed by a coed.  She was thrilled. "I made you cum," she giggled.

"You sure as fuck did. That was nice."

She hesitated. "Can I have another before we go back?"

I laughed and kissed her. "Shit yeah. I'm dying to taste that cute pussy again."

She smiled and spread her legs and I dove in with gusto. It didn't take long; I think she was in edge after getting to fuck me with the dildo, the newness and taboo of it.  I wound up not using the dildo again, but I did bring the vibrator back to the party and she practically begged me to massage her ass again while I  licked her pussy.  I did, and then I did something I've been trying to get more into because Sveta is really going for it: I moved down and licked her ass.

Not going to lie, still not entirely over my squeamishness about it.  Her asshole tastes stronger than her pussy, a little musky and sweaty but fortunately not much like you might expect an ass to taste. But I wasn't really tonguing it, just licking the outside.  Then, because I'm bad, I looked up at her with a grin and licked a finger, then pressed it slowly and carefully into her ass. I didn't do much more than spread her rectum a little, not penetration, but she gasped and I thought I'd gone too far.

"Oh," was all she said, and then she spread her legs a little. So I fingered around the entrance, pressing a little but not going in, and latched my mouth around her tiny clit and sucked.  I know she came that time because she said so, or rather she said, "Oh shit, oh shit!" and melted.

I came up for air after a suitable interval and said, "That's just a taste. Trust me, the real deal will make you go bananas."

"Damn, I was really gone there."

"I promise, once you work up to it, a cock is going to feel fantastic."

"A cock?" She looked disappointed.

"Honey, if you want I'll fuck your tight little ass with whatever you want. But a cock feels great too."

"I'm not sure I ever want to deal with another guy after this."

"Don't write them off. Come on, don't tell me you don't miss a cock just a little."

"Yeah." She looked sad about that. "I mean, don't get me wrong, this is great. I could happily do this for the rest of my life, I think."

"You don't have to choose. I've got a girlfriend and she and I both get guys too."

"Do you share?"

"What fun would it be if we didn't?"

"I bet guys like that."

"They'd better," I laughed.

We got our clothes on again, put away the toys, and headed back to the real world.

I had to wake up early the next day so there were no after-show shenanigans, but I promised that we'd have some more fun at the earliest opportunity. And then I invited her over to my place. Because oh my god, getting her and Sveta together is my new mission. She asked if Sveta would be there and I said, "If that's okay."

"Oh, it's okay," she laughed. "I've seen pictures. She's sexy.  I just hope I don't get in the way."

I assured her she wouldn't. And I held out the promise of way more toys and butt things and lube, and rather than turning her away, that seemed to excite her.

So the show is coming to a close, but believe me, I'm not letting this particular show fling slip away.

Fuck it, for luck I'm making her a tag. That hasn't always guaranteed anything, but it can't hurt.

1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

In high school we had "Band Trip Romances" or BTRs, that started the minute the buses left the school parking lot. If you didn't have a BTR by the first bathroom break, you were lonely for the week. They ended, no matter how serious, the minute you pulled back into the parking lot a week later.

Sounds like your BTR is going to last way past the parking lot.