Sunday, September 18, 2016

Like Goddamn Rabbits

Made it to the theater late tonight because of previous obligations. No time for anything more than an extremely enthusiastic kiss with Zoe. Well, several, and I felt her up mercilessly until she broke away, laughing, and said she wouldn't be able to concentrate on the show if I kept it up.

"I find it pretty hard myself when you come on in that costume," I said. Which is true, although last night I also found it difficult to stop from thinking about the blonde girl's body too. Plus from my vantage point, I don't see her face much. I'm horrible.

So intermission hits and, I'm somewhat ashamed to say, I was hoping to catch some more voyeuristic action, so I headed back to my previous fishing hole.

Lest you ask me why I'm not taking advantage of intermission to catch a quickie with Zoe, I thought of it, but she's pretty busy changing. I have no idea how the other two managed it. It's just not that much time, and I don't want to start something I can't finish.

Well, actually, I think I know how the other couple manages it because they were already there when I peeked around the door. I think she must get her costume on during Act I and he never changes, plus they're neither in the last scene of the act. Still, not much time, but they didn't seem to let that slow them down.

This time, wonder of wonders, she was on top. Again, in profile, which is really the best angle, and I thanked the gods of perversion that these two had no idea how to keep a fuck the DL. And better yet, she wasn't wearing a stitch. Her costume and underwear were nearby. He had his pants pulled down and she was straddling him and bouncing in a way which made my mouth practically water.

"Spin around, sweetheart. I want to see that big ass while I fuck you," he said. She hopped up and damn is her ass worth looking at. When she squatted again I could see her ass in delightful detail. She's got dancer's legs, strong and firm, and while her ass might be big, it's definitely not fat. Just a nice ass all around, and enough of it to hang onto, which he did.

He started thrusting up into her, hard, and she, despite trying to stifle it, was moaning. "That's right, sweetheart, take it," he grunted. A winner, this guy. But maybe she likes it hard. She seemed like equal parts pleasure and discomfort.

After a few more thrusts, he pushed her up with, "Sonovabitch, get over here with that cute mouth or I'm gonna blow it inside you."

She looked disappointed. No orgasm, I don't think. But she turned around and put her mouth on his cock. "Come on sweetheart, suck it out," he grunted, then pressed her head down. She wasn't about to deepthroat him, but he seemed to enjoy her resistance and after a moment he grunted, "Fuck yes, take it!"

She gagged and cum drooled out of her mouth, but he kept the pressure up and she seemed to accept it. Finally he let her up. She forced a smile and licked her lips. I imagine most of his semen had gone down her throat.

"Come on sweetheart, clean me up before I make a mess." Such a great guy. But she shrugged and licked up the spills. "Good girl. Plenty more where that came from."

"Tonight?" God help me, she looked hopeful.

"The bitch is out tonight. I'm gonna fuck you silly." He was already pulling himself together and she was still sitting naked in the floor looking up at him. It crushed my soul a little to see how happy she was that his wife was out.

Look, I don't want to judge. He seems like a shit, but maybe she's getting what she wants. Needs? I wish I knew what was going on in her head. Is she so desperate for affection? Validation? A good fuck? I mean, I've bad-mouthed her looks and that's not fair. She's a bit plain in the face and maybe her ass might seem larger, but she's hot as hell naked.

But I've already got enough on my plate. I shouldn't even be peeking. I'm a perv. Another reason I don't want to judge. But I like his wife. I'm a bad person all around. And if you're reading this, you're an accessory. No, only kidding. I just want everyone to know I'm far from perfect.

So he looked like he was on the way out the door, and rather than chance it again I moved away. She was sitting on the floor naked looking lost. It's my tender nature that I just wanted to rush back after he left and comfort her. In my fantasies I go in, she's crying, I tell her she doesn't need this shit, then I offer to introduce her to Zoe and everything is happy. That I get to share two hot girls is the selfish part.

But this isn't a fairy tale. I just have to accept that.

Feeling slightly depressed by life, I coasted through the rest of the evening, until I was backstage and Zoe was wearing a little short skirt and damn it, I'm human so I had to goose her. That made me feel better. Unfortunately, there was no chance of nookie this evening because Zoe had guests in the audience, so she went out with them and I went home.

Sveta and I talked about all this shit and she agreed that it was an unpleasant situation. Hell, she'd know; she's no stranger to feeling the way this girl probably does. And then we decided that the best remedy for all of this was to pull out a double dil and fuck like crazy.

We started with her sticking one side up into her wet snatch and then waggling it around suggestively. There was giggling. Then I gave her fake cock head, swallowing it down until I could tickle the base of her pussy with my tongue with the dildo down my throat.

We tried face to face for a while, but the dildo wasn't bendy enough, so we went ass to ass, and since that was going so well, we switched from pussy to ass and went ass to ass for broke, our butts bumping together as we worked the dildo into both our colons for all we were worth.

I felt guilty that I had rimmed Zoe, so I went down on Sveta with the dildo still poking out of her asshole, then popped it out and stuck my tongue in the gape. Maybe I'll get used to it eventually. I mean, I like doing it, but it still leaves me a little squeamish.

But I made her cum like a fire hose, so it was worth it. Then I quickly moved into her cunt with three fingers and went hard on her clit and got a second, exhausted orgasm out of her to prove I could.

Then bed. And then I got up again and wrote this. Now back to bed. Matinee tomorrow.

No comments: