Friday, September 16, 2016

Fingerbanging

I couldn't come up with a more nuanced title.

I'm doing a show right now, and that usually means either a complete lack of anything interesting to talk about or something fun happens.

Remember way back when, with Annie?  I don't blame you if you don't; I didn't remember her pseudonym until I went back to the archives and looked it up.  She was a nice diversion back then.  I think my favorite part of the story (and there are more parts than the one I just linked to, although she never was important enough to merit her own tag because it didn't really go further than three or four posts) is the surreptitious and completely unexpected fingering I gave her while sitting in the audience as the director gave notes.  But I also remember her pussy-eating skill.  She was damn good.  Maybe not the best I've ever had, but top marks for an amateur.

But that's just a fun romp on memory lane, and you're not here for my recommendations of posts to check out in the archive.  Damn the archive is huge.  I guess I could do a weekly "Best of" if interest was there.  Or have readers submit their favorites.  I'm open to all possibilities.  Send me a message in some way or other.  I'm very nice.

Okay, back on track.  Well, that was eons ago, so I haven't really thought about it until now.  Why am I thinking about it now, you ask?

There is a girl in this show, and I use "girl" because she's probably only 19 or 20 at the most.  Cute as a button, very undress-with-my-eyes.  Tall too, long black hair which she wears in pigtails whenever she's not on stage.  So yeah, I've eyefucked her a little from my sheltered location backstage, particularly since she does a scene where she's wearing less clothes than is normally proper.  Nothing too scandalous, but definitely fun to see.  Let's give her a name.  Zoe.  I don't think I've used that one yet.  It suits her reasonably well.  I'm not sure I'm going to need it, but I know her name so she should have one.

We got to talking before the show tonight.  She's just gone through a breakup, but she wasn't torn up about it.  Rather, he was an ass and she was happy to be rid of him.

"You're a lesbian, right?" she asked me after a few minutes of talking about him.

"Bi."

"But still, it must be nice.  Jesus, I'm thinking of switching teams.  Men.  Fuck them."

"Well, you're young yet.  If you're dating guys your age, a lot of them are going to be jackasses."  I don't necessarily believe this: a lot of older men are jackasses too, and I've known several perfectly good guys who were her age.  But it seemed like the thing to say.

"Yeah, I guess.  Still, I envy you.  I bet women are better in bed too."

"I enjoy both.  Gals bring something new to the party, sure, but..."

"Don't get me wrong," she laughed.  "I don't think I could give up guys for sex."

"Well, there's always little rubber helpers to substitute."  I laughed.  She laughed, but then she looked at me.

"But lesbians don't want that, do they?"

"Honey, lesbians can like being penetrated as much as the next gal."

"But there's all sorts of other stuff they can do.  Like stuff you can't ever get guys to do."

"What, like going down on you?  Honey," (yes, I was using that word a lot for some reason), "if a guy doesn't go down on you, he's not worth keeping."  Also not really true, but I do believe that women should be allowed to expect oral sex.

"Yeah, but they don't know what it feels like.  I bet you know how to turn a girl's crank."

"I have pleased a lady or two in the past," I said, being modest and preserving my dignity.

"I wish you'd turn mine."  The words hung there in the air for a moment, then she blushed a little and backed off.  "I mean..."

"I know what you mean," I said.  "And if you wanted to, I would totally go for that.  You're sexy as hell.  But you're not..."

"No, I am," she said, getting serious.  "I mean, I'm not switching teams or anything, but I haven't had anyone pay attention to my 'needs' in too damn long.  And if I've got to find a woman to do that..."

"You want to find someplace right now?"  I was half-joking, but she took me totally seriously.

"Yeah.  Yeah."  She said it half like she was convincing herself.

Okay, fine then.  I know all the hidden places.  It was preshow, but we had some time.  Still, the number of people in the building made it harder to find an isolated spot.  But like I said, I know all the hidden places.

She tagged along after me as I investigated a few.  It took three tries before I found somewhere out of the way where it was unlikely we'd be disturbed, as two of my usual suspects were occupied or too close to others.  But fortunately place number three was open and dark and there was no traffic, so we barricaded the doors (metaphorically; we just took a few precautions to make certain that if anyone did show up, we'd have time to either hide or run) and then it was time for whatever was going to happen.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she said, blushing again.

"If you don't want to..."  I am a big, big believer in consent, kids.  Sometimes I might cut out all the consent-asking I do because it interrupts the flow, but I ask permission and I give escape routes and I take no for an answer, even if it isn't said.  And that doesn't make me a hero.  It's just basic human decency.  Seriously.  But I'll hop back off my soapbox now because we're fine here.

"No, I really, really want to," she said.  "Seriously Lexi, I haven't had an orgasm in... well, too long.  Just... you're really open to this."

"I wasn't lying when I said you were sexy as hell," I said, smiling.  "Confession time.  I've been ogling you from backstage for the whole run."

She smiled and blushed.

"But if we're going to do anything, we... should probably get to it, because the curtain will come up whether we're ready or not," I said.  Maybe not something I should have said, but true.  Not forcing the issue, or rather forcing it to be decided but not in one way or the other.  "If you want to wait until..."

"No, now that I'm all revved up I need to get it or I'll be distracted all night.  Um... do you want me to..."

"Honey, tonight is all about you."  And it was.  I was going to enjoy getting this girl off, hopefully while getting to see her naked and maybe taste her.  I wasn't expecting any quid pro quo.

As an aside, my medical difficulties at times make me a very generous lover.  Because if I can't get off, I can at least enjoy getting others off.  And I do.  Sveta doesn't believe me when I tell her that, but I get as much pleasure out of getting her off as I might having one of my less-than-satisfying orgasms.

"Do you want me to take my clothes off?"

"Whatever you feel comfortable with."

She felt comfortable taking her clothes off.  The light wasn't great, and she was in a hurry (probably my fault for reminding her of the ticking clock) so it wasn't a striptease, but there she was naked.  Not exactly toned, but not heavy either.  Curvy in pleasant ways, with big beautiful breasts.  A thatch of black-brown fuzz between her legs.

"God damn you're cute," I said, admiring.  She blushed and laughed.  "Can I kiss you?"

"Um... okay."  So I kissed her.  She was shy about that, but shockingly not shy about grabbing my hand while I was gently kissing her.  Her hand moved mine down to that thatch of fuzz.  I'll give her this: the girl knows what she wants.  As my hand got closer to her pubis her kisses became more enthusiastic.  Pretty soon my fingers were dipping into her wetness and her tongue was dipping into my mouth.  Not a skilled kisser (which I think has to do with her lack of experience) but enthusiastic.  Typical coed stuff.

I broke away from the kiss.  "I've got to suck on those cute nipples of yours," I said, grinning.  She nodded, her breath already heavy, so I kissed quickly down (remember, ticking clock, or I would have been much, much slower and enjoyed every second) and then wrapped my lips around her nipple, while my fingers probed deeper.  She said she liked penetration?  Well, I'd give her some.

"Oh god Lexi, you really do know what you're doing," she whispered.  Okay, I do know what I'm doing.  Not going to lie.  "Harder.  God, harder."

Okay, harder it was.  Two fingers in a very tight, very wet young cunt, sucking and licking one nipple then then other.  When I got my thumb involved and pressed it up from her opening toward her clit, she gasped, "Yes, just like that," and then melted in my arms.  She didn't cum obviously, nor did she announce herself, but after some fevered breathing and squirming, she let out a big sigh and I felt it was time to spiral down a bit.

"Feel better?" I asked, coming up for air.  My fingers were still in her very wet pussy, but I was just in a holding pattern.

"Honestly?  No," she said, then she laughed.  "I think it just made me want another.  But we don't have time."

"I could probably keep this up for a few more minutes," I said.

"Okay," she said, almost instantly.

I switched it up a little and used my free hand to hold a breast while I came back up to kiss her.  She was extremely eager this time, particularly when I started again with my fingers in her pussy.  "God, I'm getting close already again," she breathed, laughing a little.  "If this is what being a lesbian is like..."

"Don't worry about that," I mock-chided her.  "I want you to get off again."

"Okay," she said, almost instantly again, then kissed me, her arms around me, pulling me close.  Her legs were wide open at this point, and I sneaked a look down.  Delightful.  The pubes were silky and ended above her clit, and her pussy was as small as it felt.

I had to ask.  "Your ex, did he have a big cock?"

"Not big enough," she whispered with her eyes closed.  "And it didn't make me feel like this."

I wasn't out to convert her.  Particularly when thinking about the loss to the penises of the world if this tight young cunt was removed from the market for them.  Damn I wanted to taste it, but she wouldn't let me go.

She wasn't lying when she said she was close again, and this time when she did her orgasm thing I kept going until she finally backed off a little and smiled at me.  "Okay, that one was even better.  Damn Lexi, this is amazing.  I've got to do something for you..."

"You are," I said, cutting her off.  "At least for now.  But who knows?  Maybe later, we can be more comfortable and get better acquainted."  I pulled my fingers up and sucked off the juices.  She grinned and blushed again.

And then it really was past time, so I had to bid a sad farewell to her nubile form without getting to see it as fully as I wanted.  I washed my hands so I didn't smell quite as much like pussy and then we did the show.

But if you think I'm going to let that be that, you don't know me very well.  After all, all I had done was give her a decent fingerbang.  Poor girl was so hard up for it that she probably could have gotten off with anything.  I did ask her why she didn't just masturbate and she said she did but never got off that way.  Needs another person in the mix, evidently.

In any case, pride is in play here.  She wanted things guys wouldn't give her, and fingers is not that.  Maybe she just wanted an O, but if she wants to know what a woman can offer, fingers ain't nothing, honey.

Which is why this story will have to be continued, because it's long enough, and anyway, there was a change of venue.  Stay tuned.

No comments: