Monday, September 5, 2016

TMI Tuesday

From the vault.

1. Have you had major surgery? What type?

No, shockingly I haven't.  I don't count wisdom teeth as a major surgery.  I still have pretty much everything I came in with.  Sometimes I wish I had already had major surgery in my life so I wouldn't be so scared of medical things.  But on the other hand maybe I would be more scared of it if I already had done it.  And given my luck, I would be able to answer question #2 differently if I'd already had surgery of some major kind.

2. Have you died and been resuscitated?

No.  But then I'm not sure I believe that you've died if you've been resuscitated.  Medically, I guess.  Technically.

Of course, there was that time I went to Haiti and the voodoo priest made me into a sex zombie.  But that wasn't medical, and I had to pay him $50 to do it.

Kidding.  Only kidding.  I was born a sex zombie.

3. Do you have surgery scar(s) that embarrass you? Where?

I don't.  Having had no surgeries helps with this, but I'm not sure I'd be embarrassed by a surgical scar anyway.  I guess if it were horribly disfiguring or something.  I don't know.  I guess I'll find out at some point.

4. Do you have a scar, on your body, of which you are proud?

I have had plenty of scars, but a lot of them have faded over time.  I'm odd; I scar relatively easily but they don't last.  I guess I'm proud of some of the scars I've gotten at work in the theatre.  They're badges of honor.

5. Have you ever played doctor and nurse as foreplay for sex? Which were you–doctor or nurse?

I've never played doctor and nurse.  Doctor and patient or nurse and patient, sure, which is what I thought was the cliche.  Doctor and nurse just sounds routine.  But I've been doctor, nurse, and patient.  It's not my first go-to, as far as roleplaying is concerned, because I have issues with medical science (namely it's always trying to hurt me).  But when others desire it, I'm down.  If someone asked me to play doctor and nurse, I guess I'd go for the nurse, being the boring, pop-culture-influenced gal I am.  But I'd also play doctor.  I don't much care.  Both could be fun.

Bonus: Do you like bdsm medical play? What about that excites you?

Like forcible pap smears or something?  Not really.  Or rather, not any more than I'm interested in BDSM play in general.  I don't get genre-specific.

No comments: