Friday, September 16, 2016

Points of Pride

So when last we left our intrepid adventurer, she had just introduced Zoe, a cute young actress, to the joys of surreptitious, pre-show, same-sex fingering.  But as I said before, that certainly wasn't enough for me.

In fairness to myself, it could have been.  Had Zoe decided it was enough for her, I would have been fine.  I would have felt like she was missing out on all the joys that being with another girl has to offer, and if I do say so myself I would definitely have felt she was missing out on all the joys that being with me has to offer, but I would have respected her wishes.

But after the show, as I was getting ready to leave, she came up to me and said, "Remember before, when I said it just made me want more?"

"You want more?"

"Yes."  Again with that prompt response.  She wanted it bad.  I'm not flattering myself here.  Again I say that this poor girl was so hard-up for it that she probably would have taken any port in a storm.  Lucky it was me.  Also, I do feel a little good about it because had I not offered her the option, I wonder if she wouldn't have wound up fucking some random guy just to get off.  Or random gal, I suppose, but honestly I find that less likely.  She didn't exactly throw herself at me at the start, albeit that she was throwing herself at me now.

"Can you wait until we get someplace a little more comfortable?"

"I guess so."  Zoe's cute when she's disappointed.  Not that I disappointed her, or that she's not cute experiencing other emotions.

Well, we could have gone back to my place, but for two factors: 1) it's pretty far from the theater, and 2) Sveta is there, and while I'm not ashamed to bring home a girl at all, and in fact in other circumstances would and Sveta would be thrilled, it seemed like a bit much for this only-recently open to same sex stuff girl to have to deal with two horny women instead of just one.  Plus, Sveta is my favorite and I love her but she probably would want some quid pro quo, and I was honestly pretty happy to just keep making this girl cum over and over again.  I like girls who cum frequently.  It's fun.

So we went to her place.  Her place, in this case, being a dorm room.  Now, I'm no stranger to dorm room sex, but as I get older and farther away from college I become less and less in my element.  But hey, it was worth it for the chance to get to see/touch/taste Zoe again.

She has a roommate, even.  Oh, what was I thinking?  But said roommate was out, not expected back, and Zoe said that she had had romantic assignations with her ex in the room in the past, so roomie was understanding and wouldn't intrude even if she did come back early.

"Should I... get naked again?  I mean, I feel bad that you're not..."

"I'll get naked too," I said.  "But like I said, I'm all about you.  Let's just see where this goes."  I shucked my pants to show I wasn't shy and she shouldn't be either.  I mean, not that she was being shy; she'd had my fingers in her only a few hours ago.

And then things got bogged down in a discussion of how cute my panties were.  I'll spare you the boring details.  I didn't think they were that cute, but Zoe was really into them.  Not really in an attractiveness way, but she thought they were terribly cute.  Wanted to see the matching bra.  Basic black stuff, no frills.  I hadn't been expecting to get lucky so I was just wearing my work clothes.  Yes, I frequently wear blacks even to the underwear stage when I'm working backstage.  I don't know why; it's not like I'm changing sets in my undies.  Hell, I'm not even changing sets at all in this show.  I'm never seen by the audience.  Once a techie, always a techie.

Eventually though, she took her clothes off too, letting me compliment her own underwear, which were also pretty basic, but showed off her figure nicely.  In the better light, I could see that she was a little flabby, which I only mention as a point of interest.  She was skinny with a little extra padding, I'd call it.  But it worked for her.  Very cute.  She was a little more shy now that I was ogling her, but I assured her that I was ogling with interest and not eyeing flaws, and she softened up.

We kissed again, with much more intensity than the first time in the back room.  She's still basically a kid and her kisses are a bit sloppy, but enjoyable in enthusiasm which makes up for lack of technique.  Hell, I'm only analyzing this post-game; in the moment I was perfectly happy with her kisses.

But almost immediately her hand had mine down on her cunt again.  "You really do need it," I laughed.

"Yeah."  Again with the yeah.  It was incredibly arousing.  Consent is incredibly arousing, kids.

"Well, you wanted to know what a woman can offer, so I'm not going to just finger you again," I said with a smile, then I slowly, much more slowly, kissed my way down her neck, over her collar bone, stopped for a moment at her beautiful breasts (her nipples are pink, perfect, small for the size of her breasts which are quite ample, basically just delicious) but she was hurrying my head down.  Okay, girl needs orgasm, got it.  I will deliver.

I kissed her belly, one of my favorite parts of a woman (yes, even with the breasts and ass and pussy, I love me a cute belly) which jiggled a little but was soft and warm and inviting.  But I didn't get a chance to linger.  I suppose if I'd started fingering her she would have let me stay a while longer, but I was almost as hungry to finally taste her pussy as she was to have it tasted.

"Oh yeah," she said, almost to herself, as I quickly skipped to the main event.

I had tasted her juices previously, you may remember, but there's nothing like the source.  And she was soaking wet at this point.  I think I really had just wound her up previously.  I finally got to get a closer look at her cute little pussy, and cute it was.  Small, almost juvenile, but when spread some cute little pink lips and an opening that just cried out to be tongued.  So I did that.

I can't give much of a play-by-play after that because she wrapped her legs around my head and pulled me in and I was licking and sucking and fingering and all sorts of fun things and she was cumming, over and over again.  I haven't been with a girl this orgasmic in a while.  It seemed like now that we were in a safer, more comfortable place, she was free to let loose.  She didn't get any louder, either because dorm walls are thin or because she's just quiet, but she did give me a few breathless instructions, and soon enough I had two fingers in her cunt, my tongue lapping away at her clit which was being lifted slightly by my thumb, and eventually when she really got going I just put my lips around the top of her pussy and tickled her over and over while my fingers curled up and up against her abdomen.

Like I said before, she isn't a crystal clear orgasm; she doesn't announce herself, particularly in the heat of the moment when it's just orgasm after orgasm.  But I knew when she was really going because she was like a rag doll.  And unlike the last time, I kept up my ministrations, switching it up a little, going in waves, and just kept her right at the edge after she stopped.  She never pushed me away, and after one or two Os she didn't say much of anything other than whispering, "Oh god, yes," and assorted others of that ilk.

Overall, a very enjoyable lay.  She wasn't asking much, and it wasn't so intense that I got tired.  Really, she was pretty easy to please, when you get right down to it.  Again, that's probably partially because she hadn't had it in forever.  Also, the girl likes oral.

I wished I'd brought some toys, because I really could have gotten her going then, but it was plenty.  And eventually, after what seemed like hours but was probably only 30 minutes or so, she finally seemed like she was sated.  She didn't say stop, but she was pretty sweaty and limp.

"Now you..." she said.

"Honey, you don't need to..." I began.

"Come on, you just made me cum so hard I almost passed out.  There's got to be something I can do for you."  That was the first time she'd said the word, "cum," if you can believe it.  Not one for dirty talk.

"If you want to, you can do whatever you want to me, although I'm going to warn you that I'm definitely not as orgasmic as you are."  I didn't mention my medical stuff.  No reason to complicate things or make her feel bad.

"Take off those cute panties.  I want to see you naked."

Yeah, like I'm going to say no.  The undies went quickly away.  She looked me over.  "You're way sexier than I am," she said.  I swear, I am not padding my resume.

"Not a chance.  Plus, I don't have a cute little pussy like yours."  I mean, I have a cute pussy, but hers was very cute.  I would have thought it was cute even if she otherwise was unattractive.

"Come here," she said, like she'd made a decision.  Honestly, after all that, it was like she still wasn't sure.  Which is why consent is an ongoing thing, kids.  Yes, these two posts are turning into a parable about consent, but seriously, even if you've seen someone naked, eaten them out forever, and done all sorts of things to them, they may not be interested in returning the favor.  And as much as it might suck to be you, respect that, because otherwise it's wrong.  Getting yours is not a right, it's a privilege.

But she was telling me to keep going, so I kept going.

We started kissing again, and this time her hands moved to my breasts and she gently caressed me at first, then got more into it and started tweaking my nipples.  "Can I kiss them?" she asked me after a moment.  Like I was going to say no.  I laughed and nodded.

She kissed them.  No sucking, just kissing. Which, as strange as it might be to say, felt nice.  It was gentle and tentative, but it was incredibly cute and sexy too.  When she finally stuck out her tongue and licked one, almost as if she were afraid she might be doing something wrong, half of me wanted to laugh, half to cheer, and half (yes, I know I have three halves, deal with it) was super turned on.

Her hand moved slowly down my stomach and I helpfully spread my legs.  I've been somewhat sloppy in my shaving schedule of late, but wonder of wonders I had actually shaved that afternoon, like I knew it was going to happen, so she didn't have to deal with stubble.  Clearly, based on her own pubes, she was no stranger to grooming, but she did seem to enjoy the bareness of it.  After a moment, I moved my hand down to hers, not to force her into anything but just to guide her.

"You're wet," she said with a laugh.

"Of course I'm wet," I said, as her fingers explored the lips.  "I've been fucking a gorgeous girl.  Hell, I was wet all evening just looking at you and thinking about seeing you naked."

Flattery will get you everywhere.  If it's true, that helps.

Once she got over whatever nerves she had, she was perfectly willing to finger me, and she wasn't a slouch at it.  Definitely been doing that to herself for practice, and it turns out whatever she enjoys I'm also fine with, because it felt very nice.

But after a few minutes, she stopped and looked at me.  "Do you want me to go down on you?"

"Honey, whatever you want to do.  Honestly, I'm happy making you cum."

"Well, if I'm going over to the other side, I can't..."

"You're not going over to the other side.  You've got needs.  You're checking out your options."

"After this, I might decide to convert."

"If you do, that's totally okay, but I'm not trying to convert anyone."  I wasn't.  "You just needed someone and I'm happy to be that someone."

Brief aside again: I am not always this good at conversation or dealing with people.  But sex is my wheelhouse, and I'm pretty good at talking about it and dealing with it.  It's one of the ways my upbringing has made me a healthier person, I feel.  Anyway, when I get all therapist during sex, just know that it's atypical for me, but it's totally what I do in these situations.  It's why I've been able to have amazing sex too.  Communication is sexy.

"Let me try it and see," she said.  So I lay back and let her move between my legs.  I gave a few encouraging words, not really pointers, and she kissed my pussy just like she had kissed my breasts.  But then she licked and it was like she'd... well, like she'd totally gone over to the Dark Side as it were.

If her kisses are enthusiastic, her cunnilingus is even more so.  But it's also extremely unskilled.  She wasn't terrible or anything; she definitely knew what she liked and was trying to do it to me.  But there's a gap between knowing what to do in abstract and actually doing it in practice.

But I decided that I would save up lessons for another time, if there is another time.  No point in spoiling the mood if this is the last same-sex experiment she ever undertakes.  I made appropriate noises and even if it was unskilled it wasn't unpleasant.  Her fingers made up for any lack of skill on her mouth's part.  Finally I had to stop her.  I thought about faking an O but decided against it.  She looked a little disappointed until I told her that I was a very hard nut to crack and that, O or not, she had made me feel incredible.

And then, cheekily (oh, the irony which you'll get in a few seconds) I asked her if I could see her ass, because it was the only part of her cute body I hadn't gotten to ogle properly.  She giggled and forgot all about her disappointment and let me not only see it but wrap my hands around it and give it a few kisses.  A very nice ass.  Not toned, maybe not as pert as some, but it fit with the rest of her and felt great in my hands.  I'm less picky than I make out, I guess.

Me grabbing her ass led to me asking her if she'd ever done any anal, to which she looked a little shocked and said no.  "Poor thing.  That little asshole is just cute as a button."  She blushed all over at that and looked scandalized, but she didn't say stop when I ran my finger down between the cheeks and over it.  It really is a cute little rosebud, less pink than her pussy but just as tiny and tight-looking.  I didn't press my luck (or press anything else) but I did give it a little massage, and then grabbed her hips, flipped her over with her squealing and laughing, and dove into her pussy again.

I wish I were the type to enjoy rimming, because who knows how she would have liked that.  But I did tickle her a little at the back door while I lapped at her pussy, and she squirmed a bit but then said, "Okay, keep doing that please."  Just like that, so polite, like she was asking for a massage, not telling me to keep rubbing her asshole.

I spent a lot of time on the taint (such an ugly word for such a pretty spot, but it'll have to do) and did massage her asshole with some more vigor as she got closer to climax, but I held off on anything else, got one last orgasm out of her which came with a strangled moan, and then kissed my way up her body, kissed her soundly for a few minutes, our bare skin pressed together, and then said I really had to get home.

"I don't think I could take much more anyway," she said, sitting up and sighing.  "Thanks."

"No, thank you."

"No, I mean it," she said.  "I never thought... well, this was amazing.  I had a blast."

"Don't give up on guys.  I know quite a few who would consider themselves lucky to be with you, and they certainly would give you all that I can plus a good hard cock in the bargain."

"Yeah."  She sounded a little wistful.  "But you said there were toys for that."

"Don't you have any?"

"Nope.  I'm... you must think I'm a prude."

"Honey, after tonight, that's definitely not what I think."  There I go, calling her honey again.

"Maybe..."

"Maybe what?"

"Maybe you could show me some?"

"If you'd like, I would love to fuck that tight little pussy with a giant dildo," I said, grinning.  I love that she gets sheepish about saying naughty things.  It's just so cute.

"Tomorrow?"  Jesus, the girl's insatiable.  I should get her and Liam together... damn, that's a great thought, but not one I think I could ever pull off.  Still, if he were a few years older, I would totally suggest it.

"Let's see how you feel tomorrow."  Caution.  Or sleepiness.  Or both.

"Bring one just in case, please."

And that's how we left it.  Pretty sure Zoe is going to get the business end of a dildo tomorrow.  Maybe a vibe too.  I'll definitely be prepared.

I came home and told Sveta why I was late (although not really that late, we had an earlier show than usual and despite it being an extremely profitable session it was a whirlwind, which is why I'm able to write about it tonight).  She said, "You're going to convert her and then she's coming over here because I want a girl who cums like crazy to play with."

So yeah, who knows?  And maybe, just maybe, I might have a trick or two of the male persuasion up my sleeve too, because I really don't want to convert her, or at least not put her off men completely.  I could definitely arrange a good fuck for her, one which would at least give her something to think about.  We'll see about all this.  I just know that a trusty dil and a vibe are coming with me to work tomorrow.

No comments: