Saturday, September 5, 2009

I Was Lonely

Perry goes back to work next week, and I basically forced him to see me today. Just got back a little while ago from that. As the title says, I was lonely, and the house was empty, so I called him up in the late morning and essentially said, "You want to take a few hours from your busy life and fuck me, right?" To the credit of his character I suppose, he was somewhat more difficult to convince than I was expecting. He said he had a lot of preparations to make for the upcoming school year, etc. and so on, but I wasn't buying it and eventually he stopped trying to sell it, laughed, and said he figured he could squeeze me in.

And then I called Sveta and told her. We've talked almost every day, and she had today off because of the holiday weekend (for whatever reason; I don't get why so many schools start up before Labor Day for maybe two days and then give a long weekend) so she was available to take my call. I don't know why I told her; I wasn't trying to make her jealous, I just wanted her to know what I was going to do, I guess. Openness can't be a bad thing. Of course, she was jealous, but not of him, of me, because she's been so busy she hasn't even had time to think about sex, or so she says. She's so terrific, told me I had to tell her all about it later, but basically told me to go get him.

I packed a handful of condoms, my other basic supplies, left my panties at home, and went over. He was there at the door waiting for me when I came up the walk. God knows what his neighbors think; probably nothing at all, since it's not like I'm 12 or anything. What he does is his own business. We kissed in the entryway, kissed on the way up the stairs, kissed as we were pulling off clothes, and then he laid me back on the bed and started my favorite part of fucking him, which is his amazing tongue. Girls, I hope one day you'll all be as lucky as I have been in finding this guy, because I came twice on his tongue, like firecrackers going off.

When I came to, I saw him putting on a condom, obviously preparing for the main event, his cock rock-hard, and I asked, "Have you ever done a girl in the ass?"

He seemed a little surprised. "Once. She didn't want to get popped, so we tried it that way."

"Did you like it?"

"She didn't. We had to stop."

"I do."

"You want it?"

I just rolled over and waved my ass in the air. God, it had been forever since I last had it in the ass. When he pressed in, I was even a little out of practice, let myself reject him a little, which worried him. But I reassured him that it was better than fine, and after a moment to orient himself, he started pumping my asshole. What a feeling.

I didn't cum, and he came pretty quickly, but it still eased the hunger a little. I asked him if he had time for another, and he told me he really had to get some work done... but if I was willing to wait around a bit, I could catch him in an hour, maybe?

I don't know how he was able to switch off the sex portion of his brain with me lying there naked and waiting for him. But I guess he needed time to build up another head of steam too. I said I'd amuse myself for a while, and then turned on his TV and caught an episode of Law and Order. I guess he used my presence to good effect, because he was back long before an hour was up, and when I asked if he'd gotten weak, he said that he'd actually gotten done in record time. So it wasn't completely wasted time.

I asked him if he wouldn't mind waiting until after he came to treat me to his oral ministrations, and he obliged. He was hard and I wanted it again right away, so he got on another condom and then much more firmly pressed into my colon again. He kept complimenting me, and I'm afraid it did swell my ego a bit, but I could use a bit of confidence lately, so I'll forgive myself. He loved my ass; now he'll probably never want to fuck any other way. I've ruined him for pussies. Ah well, more anal for me.

He got me much closer this time, took a little longer to cum, although he told me I was as tight as a schoolgirl (I guess he'd know, right?). Then he flipped me over and ate me out until I was just rolling with orgasms, like waves on a beach. I don't know how he does it, really; it's like his tongue is everywhere at once. It manages to tickle my clit in a way I love, plus his lips suck on my pussy and his tongue fucks me too. I don't know, it's an experience. I don't cum as hard as I ever have, maybe, but it happens more quickly and often. I don't know, I enjoy it. I don't stop him and ask him to go slower so I can analyze his technique.

Then I wanted dinner and he said he had to do more work, so sadly that was it. It was longer than a quickie, but it really was just two quickies separated by a space. Dot-Dash-Dot, if you will. Satisfying, but then it made me emotional on the way home for no particular reason, and I called Sveta up only I couldn't get her. I finally did and she said she was really busy too, so I gave her the abbreviated version of events and told her I loved her, then signed off.

I really can't see Perry becoming a relationship. I don't really know him as a person, and I get the feeling he's not interested in any kind of commitment at all. Plus, he asked when he might see Sveta again, so he's probably a lech. But what a lech. So I'll probably keep using him to get my ya-yas out, get some anal at more regular intervals, and let it be at that. I'm not looking to date him. He's just a decent fuck. I wish I could get Sheri down here and the two of us could tag-team him. Or better yet, I wish he had a male friend and then two of them could tag-team me. I really need two guys. I haven't been doubled in a while, and if I'm going to have meaningless sex, I'd like to have something less vanilla.

But for the next few weeks, I've got jobs to interview for, so I don't know how much time I'll have to do much of anything else. I've put a few things in the pipe, so if nothing else, you should get a few filler posts while I'm busy. On the other hand, I may get so horny that I have to post something. Who knows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got your fix. Its such a hoot to hear how you get off. I hope the job hunt works out.