Tuesday, September 15, 2009

TMI Filler

From TMI via Kara and Jess.

1. If you could have monumental sex where would it be (i.e. on Lincoln's lap, the stairwell of the Statue of Liberty)?

It's not really a momument per se, but I'd like to fuck on stage at the Globe Theatre. Not necessarily with an audience, just to have done it.

2. Have you ever "played" with your food (i.e. a blowjob under booth #9 at Denny's, finger banging by candlelight at Spago)?

Yes. Mike and I used to do a lot of that because we both ate faster than the grown-ups. Since then, not so much, but largely because I'm less of a risk-taker when I'm in control of the situation.

3. Have you ever had sex in motion (i.e. the lavatory on Virgin Air, the back seat of your Chevy Suburban)?

Never on a plane. On a boat once, which wasn't really moving fast enough to qualify as motion. In cars that have been moving many times. The back seat of the family car has a lot of stains.

4. Have you ever had sex worthy of a confessional (i.e. a stall in the church bathroom, on the desk in your boss's office)?

Had sex in a church once. Since I went to Catholic school, how could I resist. It wasn't with a priest or anything; I'm not that evil. Just naughty. It wasn't in the pews either, it was in the back rooms.

I was part of a Christmas Pageant-type thing, and there was a cute guy in it too, and we both showed up to a rehearsal early and both went to get a drink of water and both wound up in the closet with the choir robes. The floor was hard on my knees, but the easiest thing seemed to be to get on all fours and have him push up my skirt (yes, I did wear that uniform) and pull down my panties and fuck me, which he did with a modest amount of aplombe. We were trying to be quiet about it, so it was a little inhibited, but he managed to warn me in enough time to dispose of the evidence orally, so to speak, rather than having it all over me. And I came once too, which isn't stellar for me, but since it was cumming from being fucked, it worked. Then we went back and did the rehearsal. I would have been perfectly happy to fuck again, but it just never happened.

Beyond that, what do you want? I've never fucked in a pew or in a confessional, so that's as close as I get.

5. Have you ever had sex under the stars (i.e. in the alley behind Scores Gentleman's Club, the roof of your South Beach condo)?

Lots of times. If it weren't for the mosquitos, I'd do it in the backyard all the time.

Bonus: What's your favorite place (of all places) to have sex (i.e. The Bunny Ranch, Las Vegas)?

Is this a fantasy or a recollection (because how many people have had sex at the Bunny Ranch)? In terms of fantasy, that changes all the time. In terms of places where I actually have had sex, the big bed in the master bedroom has all my sentimental reasons, plus it's very comfy. This is really an odd question, because it seems to be asking one thing and then the example makes it seem like it's expecting another. I don't know.

1 comment:

K & J said...

Loved the answers...Kara XOXOXO