Thursday, September 10, 2009

More TMI

Straight from the horse's mouth this time. Again, I'm really not going to make this a regular thing; I prefer to come up with my own trivia. But until something happens worth blogging about, we'll be having the occasional one of these just to keep the wheel greased.

  1. How do you differentiate between love and lust?

    Love is spiritual, lust is physical. Or, to put it a slightly less pretentious way, lust is what makes you stupid. Love shouldn't make you stupid.

  2. You are happily married, engaged, or committed in a relationship, yet you have a hot sexy dream about someone you have always wanted to do it with. Have you cheated at least in your mind?

    No. I once won the lottery in my dreams, and I can fly regularly. Does that make me a rich bird?

  3. Do you trust your significant other?

    Yes. I'm not a suspicious person by and large.

  4. How important is your husband or wife wearing their wedding bands? Is it important to you and why?

    Yes, but not because of trust. Because, if you're going to do it, you might as well do it right. I'm going to have to get a stainless-steel ring, probably, so I don't damage it, but I'll wear it.

  5. Do you feel that flirting is OK if you are taken?

    Depends on why you're flirting. If you're flirting because you're being social, that's one thing, but if you're flirting because you're trying to move on to something past flirting, then that's not okay. Unless your sig-O approves of it, of course.

  6. If you were 100% guaranteed not to get caught having a one night stand with someone else, would you?

    I'd love to say, "No, absolutely not." And I think, for the most part, that'd be my answer. But I'm not always a good person. I'm trying, and I'm getting better, but there was definitely a time in my life when I couldn't have answered "No" honestly.

There ya go.

2 comments:

Spnk MeRed said...

rich bird please fly over here to vegas and come play

Naughty Lexi said...

Tell you what: I'll try my damnedest to dream that I've flown to Vegas and played with you, and then we'll see whether it comes to pass in real life.