Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Impulse Control

Yeah, I have issues with that. We've been over them. I am not adventurous, just not good with temptation. I am easily swayed.

This isn't psychoanalysis though (you can't spell psychoanalysis without "psycho" and "anal," which I wish is what this story was about, but I am a bit psycho and I do enjoy anal). This is about the fact that I've been having no luck looking for jobs and have been worn out by that, so essentially I've been extremely willing. Dad has reaped some of the benefits of that, for sure. And since I've been keeping roughly the same hours he has, we can have a quickie in the morning and then a longie when he gets home from work.

But that's the basics. Kate asked me over and I said yes. I had been thinking of looking Perry up, seeing if he was available at all what with his teaching schedule. Maybe meeting him at school for lunch. Not really; I don't have the guts for that, but it would be really sexy to wear my old uniform and fuck him in my old school. This isn't about fantasy though.

Kate and Roger were planning on having one last barbecue before the winter, but it rained, so we stayed in. Which was fine, because I don't know that we would have gotten any time to barbecue anyway. Basically, I went over there, the three of us went into the bedroom, and Roger watched while I tried out a little anal play on Kate. Her buttocks are as tight as the rest of her, even a little bony when she bends over, and her anus is very musky, so I didn't do any analingus because I'm not that turned on by musk. But I did use some fingers and some toys. I don't know why, other than that I was hurting for anal.

Roger enjoyed that, asked me if I'd help him fuck her, so we lubed him up and then I got to watch as he fucked Kate in the ass. Not what I had hoped for, but still sexy. Her anal ring would have crushed a large cock; he's lucky, in this case, that he's small.

I don't know if she enjoyed it a lot, but she liked when I started licking her cunt underneath, and he liked it when I made her cum on his cock. He came in her ass (I wish it had been in my ass, but what are you gonna do) and then they went to clean up a little (all right, I hinted that they should, because they didn't seem to be in a hurry to do so, and I wasn't going to touch either of them until they did).

Amazingly, Roger wanted to fuck me after, which isn't usual for him but maybe it was the excitement of it. He didn't go for my ass and my tongue was too busy licking cunt, so I wasn't able to tell him different. Whatever. Kate was licking my clit while her husband fucked me, and it was enjoyable enough that I came before he pulled out and splashed his wife's face.

Then they wanted to smoke. I wasn't feeling it, but I took one drag for social purposes. Kate and I kind of made out a little, but Roger seemed finished for the moment. So we pulled clothes back on and it was late enough that we just looked at the rain and said the hell with it, ordered a pizza, and ate it, the whole family and me, around the table. Again, no sign of anything odd from the boys. Liam was ogling me a little, even.

Roger whispered something to Kate, and she grinned and shooed the boys back to their rooms, then we went back to the bedroom and I basically got to watch while Roger fucked Kate. They did let me clean up, which was fine, and Kate gave me a decent orgasm, but by that point it was bedtime for me, and Kate went to tuck the boys in while I went to the couch and basically collapsed on it. I hadn't really been planning on spending the night, but I didn't feel like going anywhere, maybe catching some sleep and then going home early.

But I woke up at some ungodly hour when Roger came into the living room and was getting a glass of water. I was just suddenly wide awake; it happens to me sometimes. I asked him if he was interested in some early morning fun, and he put down his glass, seemed to think about it for a moment, then said we should let Kate sleep, but the two of us could definitely do something.

We wound up fucking on the floor of the living room. We tried to be quiet about it, and I tried to get him to cum inside me at least, but he pulled out like always. Then he went back to bed, and I watched TV because they have a better TV than I do, with cable and such.

At a certain point, I think I fell back asleep, because I woke up lying on the couch, with various parts of my anatomy showing to all the world, and Kevin and Liam were both sitting there watching TV with the sound on low. Kevin was watching TV, and Liam was pretending to watch TV, but seemed to be really watching me.

I covered up as best I could, and eventually Kate and Roger came out. Kate started to scold the kids for waking me, but I told them it was fine, I didn't mind. And then somehow, I'm still not totally sure how, I wound up agreeing to babysit them for a few hours. I'm not so good when I'm just getting up. I think I agreed, or maybe I brought it up. I was feeling a bit fuzzy. I guess Roger and Kate had to go out for a bit, run errands or something, and I was there and available. It wasn't like I had anything better to do.

Probably should have said I did have better things to do, but I'm a sucker. So I figured, okay, we'll watch TV. No problem. I'll make sure the house doesn't burn down. I had siblings. I may have been the youngest girl, but Mike was younger. I babysat when I was a teenager. I can do it.

Kevin got up and went to do something in his room, and Liam and I sort of sat there, me wondering why he wasn't getting up, him looking nervous. "Liam, you want to watch something?" I asked him.

He shook his head. He wasn't looking at me.

"Okay," I said. I wasn't sure what was okay for them to watch, so I put on something inoffensive and we sat there. I was pretty bored, now that I was awake. I tried to start up a conversation. Nothing. I got up to check on Kevin, and the second I was out of sight, I hear footsteps to the bathroom.

I am not so stupid as perhaps I might seem sometimes. I am perhaps even enhancing my own stupidity in this tale in order to let you, the readers, feel smart for figuring it out, or to pump up the suspense. Because how interesting would it be for me to say, "He was being awkward because he had a raging erection." Not coming to it organically. But even I, dumb as I am making myself, knew what was going on. Liam had gone to the bathroom to jerk off.

As I said at the top, temptation is not my friend. And my idle hands are definitely the devil's playthings. I am not a child molester. I didn't do anything. But it got me a bit tingly to know that Liam was beating one out because he'd seen me naked, just like last time. I knocked on the door. "You okay?"

Silence. Duh. Again, in my house, I may have grown up not being ashamed of it, but I know differently now.

"Feeling sick?" I really don't know why I was tormenting him.

"No."

"Okay, well, I'm in the living room if you need me." I bet he needed me really bad at that point.

But I'll be damned if he didn't show up in the living room after a few minutes. I guess he couldn't get enough. I was in a philosophical mood. "So, Liam, got a girlfriend?" He shook his head. "Got a girl you'd like to see?"

A pause. Obviously, he wanted to see me, as in naked. I am really a bad person. "There a girls I like."

"Well, I bet there are girls who like you back," I said. Trying not to be a total bitch. Trying to help rather than hurt.

"Yeah." It wasn't a question, didn't sound too positive either.

"Well, I'm sure I'd like you if I got to know you." I wasn't trying to pick him up. Just to start a conversation, try to break the ice, the weird vibe. Plus, I did want to know just how much he knew about me. "Tell me about yourself."

I got some details which I won't go into here, nothing interesting. I asked him about his parents, his school, that kind of thing. Got nothing from him. And after a few minutes, it was obvious that he was hard again and really didn't know how he was going to survive without exploding. He was sitting in that odd way someone sits when they're afraid that, if they move too much or put too much pressure on anything, they might pee themselves or cum or something unexpected.

So I was kind and went to check on Kevin again, and sure enough, back to the bathroom went Liam. I started wondering whether he'd come down early, seen me lying on the couch naked again, and rubbed one out right there like the last time.

It got me so frisky that when Kate and Roger got back, I gave them a goodbye fuck before I went home, and then caught Dad and had him rail me until I was gasping for breath. And it still tickles me. I am not attracted to Liam, I'm attracted to the idea. I would be happy to get naked, let him jack off looking at me, even do more. I shouldn't, and I probably won't, but the idea of him getting hard just looking at me is incredibly arousing. So when I say that knowing that people read my stuff and get off makes me cum, it's true. I do have something of an exhibitionist streak, if I could only get over my nervousness and shyness. Really, I'm the shyest actor I know. I think I can only get out of my shell in certain circumstances. This blog being one of them.

If you were hoping for a bigger loss of control, I'm sorry. But that's what went down. And I still don't have an answer about him or the family and what exactly is going on and why they don't seem surprised by me. If I weren't a wuss, maybe I could just ask Kate and Roger. What's the worst that could happen, right?

No comments: