Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More About Screwing

Because I've had a number of people wishing they could see my magical screw-dildo, and because I have no way of taking pictures of myself using it, I've scoured the web for pictures which come close.

For a long time, nothing. I was striking out. The only ones I was able to find were butt-plugs with tiny whirls on them. Nothing like a drywall screw.

But then, lack of sleep (going on a few days now, woot woot) obviously scrambled my brain and enabled me to think of the proper search term, because I turned up two fabulous photos of almost what I've got.

This one is a bit too fat. It's really a monster. But the breasts are nice, aren't they? I imagine if I tried to play with that, I'd break down the middle. But it's the general idea.

This one, on the other hand, is just about exactly what I've got, except mine looks a little more like an actual screw (and has a Philips head imprint in the base). There's no sense of scale here, so let me just say that my dildo is too long for me to even think about taking all of, if it were just your standard, garden-variety dildo. And it's really too big for me most days too. But it does look like a drywall screw, doesn't it? If I had a video or something of it in action, I'd share, but I don't, so you'll have to imagine it being slowly screwed into a tight cunt.

Damn, I wish I had someone who'd do me with it right now. No, wait, I wish I could sleep for 24 hours, wake up, and then have what I just said. Instead, I've got stuff I should be doing. Hooray.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me, me, me, . . .pick me. I'd love to take a turn at the screw. And, I'll bring my video camera too. We could have a screw-off. That would certainly take my breath away. I'm hot just thinking about it.