Tuesday, September 29, 2009

TMI Filler

1. Have you ever shared sleeping accommodations with someone of the (Opposite sex for breeders, same sex for homosexuals) without anything steamy happening?.

Sure. One does what one has to do when one is young and poor. I don't like to share a bed with anyone, really, but I've done it. Nowadays, I tend to find some other sleeping accomodation if I'm forced to share. Like a chair. Or a couch. Or cushions on the floor. Of course, I prefer to sleep with someone if something steamy's going to happen, and I've made steamy things happen when I didn't intend them to happen because I was sharing sleeping arrangements with someone, but it doesn't always work out. I don't fuck in my sleep or anything; my bed-mate is perfectly safe from assault, although I'm told I steal covers and push people out of bed at times.

2. Have you eve streaked, flashed, or otherwise partially or totally exposed yourself in public before (or after) an informal, unofficial gathering of people?

Yes. I'm pretty sure I answered this question before.

3. Have you had dates with multiple people in the same weekend (or consecutive nights or the same night) while not all of your dates were aware of your actions?

Oy, sadly, yes. It's not because I cheat on people; they may know I'm not exclusive, they just don't necessarily know who else is involved or that it's taking place so shortly thereafter.

4. What is the most "romantic" you have ever gotten in a movie theater?

I don't enjoy giving handjobs, but I've given them in theaters. Giving a blowjob is a much harder thing to pull off, but I've done it a few times. Mike and I even did that once in an almost-deserted matinee (for a kiddy movie no less). We were very naughty. But it was air conditioned, there was nowhere else to go, and we wanted to try it.

5. Have you ever had sex when you knew a non-participating adult was watching?

Yes. Far too many times to count.

Bonus (as in optional): If you could say anything you wanted anonymously to anyone, without identifying that person, what would you say?

I don't think I want to say something anonymous. There are things I'd like to have the balls to say to people, but I don't, but if I said it anonymously, those things wouldn't work. Like if I were to tell Sveta, anonymously, about my family, well, that would be the same as telling her non-anonymously, wouldn't it? Or other things... like there are people I wish I could tell certain things, but not coming from me, it wouldn't matter. I don't get a lot of mileage out of anonymous telling-off. I'd like to do things to a few people anonymously, but saying something... meh.

No comments: