Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sleep and Sex

Got two questions which I need to answer. Sort of as a followup to a previous trivia.

"[H]ave you ever just lai[n] in the same bed with someone not wanting sex but for whatever reason it happened[?] [A]ny good stories when you were horny and had to wake someone[?]" - spacemountai

"Lain" is the present perfect tense of lie. Sorry, pet peeve. Moving on.

I can only think of one time when I went to bed not wanting sex (well, not more than usual) with someone with whom I'd never had sex before, but wound up fucking. Sure, I've fallen asleep next to people not expecting sex, only to later wind up fucking, but those were people where that wasn't odd. I've fallen asleep in Mike's bed and wound up fucking him, but that's sort of expected.

I went camping with a group of friends in I believe my Junior year of high school. Coed, which didn't phase my parents at all (they told me to pack condoms) but probably bugged other parents, if they knew. Maybe they didn't. We got a fifth of vodka from somewhere (I was not street smart, so I got all my booze and other illicit substances from friends, not suppliers, never had a fake ID or anything like that, quite naive in some respects) and went out with some tents and sleeping bags and the usual crap. I should stress that I was not looking for action. I was friends with all these people, not sexual friends.

There weren't enough tents for everyone, of course. Way too few, in fact. I was planning on sleeping out under the stars, which I'd done in the past. Tents smell and are stuffy; I'm not a fan. But after dark, the sky opened up, and we all wound up cramming into tents. I tried to get into the tent with all the other gals, but in the end there just wasn't enough space, so I crammed into this ridiculously small tent with a guy friend of mine. Never had any designs on him, wasn't planning any. Just wanted to get dry.

Well, we both had to take off wet things, and while I was shameless about it, he was shy about it in the extreme. It was awkward, not the awkward which leads to giggling and then sex, but just awkward. And my sleeping bag was drenched too, so we both had to try to wrap up in his as best we could. If we had been wearing more, or had planned it and had been in separate sleeping bags, it never would have been an issue. But I had on my only dry shirt and undies, and he was shivering in damp jeans.

But it wasn't sexy, it was just cold. We kind of cuddled together for warmth, but I was on the outside, so if he was feeling anxious, I had no way of knowing. Amazingly, the hiking and such put us both right to sleep (amazing because I'm really not much of an outdoor sleeper, and this wasn't the most comfortable position to be sleeping in). Honestly, I was just wishing I was with the girls. I was a little pissed.

I couldn't stay asleep though, and after a short while I woke up and we had somehow flipped and now he was behind me, unconsciously wrapping around me. And then he started shifting against me, kind of subtle, but the adolescent brain was working in his dreams, I'm sure. After a few moments, I just had to wake him up, because being sleep-humped isn't my idea of a good time, particularly by a guy in clammy jeans.

I didn't tell him why I had woken him up, but I think he knew anyway. He blushed beet-red. I told him there was no way I could sleep next to wet jeans, which was not the best way to phrase it, but I convinced him that I wasn't kidding. He didn't want to take his pants off, but I told him that I would take off my shirt, just to show him there was nothing to be nervous about. I must state again, not putting the moves on him. Wasn't looking for it.

Finally, he took his pants off, and he had a massive tent in his underwear, which were not the most mature-looking things anyway. I think he was about to die of embarrassment. I tried not to stare, mostly because staring made him think I wasn't staring at his big cock but rather at his silly underoos. I believe they were sky blue with white trim. Not the most masculine things in the world, I guess.

We tried to lie apart, or back to back, but that wasn't working. And it was impossible to spoon with me on the outside. And around this time, all the flesh and squirming wasn't doing my libido any harm, nor was the fact that I was no longer clammy and cold.

But amazingly, he was the one who made the first move. We had rolled to face one another, and he kissed me. I guess he was more interested in me than I was in him. I believe he had a girlfriend, but it certainly wasn't serious enough for her to come along on the trip. And I stopped wishing I was in the girls' tent.

After we'd established that things were going to proceed, things proceeded with a minimum of fuss. Our underwear was all somewhat damp too, so it actually felt good to get it off, and then we were able to get the sleeping bag properly around both of us and feel warm and kiss for a while. I was on top, because despite my height, he was taller and larger than I was and I didn't fancy getting crushed into the bumpy ground by his weight. Sometimes I'm selfish. He didn't seem to mind.

It was not the time or place for condoms (and I didn't use them anywhere near as often as I should have back then) so after we both warmed up, we just worked until his cock was inside me. Quite a good size for high school, made me wonder just what I'd missed by not fucking him sooner. We didn't fuck, really, just kind of moved a little, in and out. His pubes on my clit made me cum, just a small O, before he got frantic and grippy and came inside me. He was sorry about that until I told him to shut up.

The rain finally stopped, but there was no point trying to sleep outside, and honestly I did manage to catch a few winks sleeping on his chest. It was warm, and if not comfortable, at least dry and less hard than the ground. We didn't fuck again; he slept better than I did, damn him.

I later found out that I hadn't missed much in the girl's tent; more crowded and just as damp (well, damp in a bad way, not a good way). Nobody looked at us differently the next day; I don't know if anyone knew. People found out later, but not on the trip. Basically, we cut the thing short, all wanted to get home rather than hiking or nature walking or whatever. So we got back to the cars and went home.

I wish I could say that this somewhat romantic situation had a somewhat romantic ending. It didn't. It made my friendship with the guy a little weird, because neither of us really knew what to do. I mean, I would have fucked him again, since the ice had been broken, and maybe he would have too, but neither of us were ever in the same situation that had given rise to the original incident. And then college, and we lost touch completely. Too bad. Good story though.

With regard to waking people up because I'm horny, I love sleep too much to do it lightly. Mostly, it'll be waking people up when they need to get up anyway, only doing it sexy. I sometimes get insomnia and horny so bad that I just stay up all night, waiting until I can have Dad. Back in the day, I would sometimes wake up Mike, because he sometimes woke me up, but usually, I would either wake him up from half-asleep, or in the morning for school. I've given plenty of alarm clock blowjobs to Mike. It's better than what he used to do, sneaking into my room and cumming on my face while I was asleep.

No particular story stands out in this case though. It happens sometimes. The worst is sleeping with someone, not being able to sleep, and wanting to fuck again. I've woken people up a little if we were both in the same bed. Of course, Mike has me beat here too; if we were in the same bed (probably because we fell asleep fucking) and he woke up and wanted more, he'd just start without waking me up. He's not a ninja, couldn't get beyond putting it in most times, but once he did manage to get completely into me and lay on me kissing my lips until I woke up and let him keep going. Cheeky bugger, the Brits would say.

But that was when we were kids. Doesn't happen much any more, obviously. We've both grown out of it, although I bet if Mike was sleeping with me and wanted me, he'd wake me up by mounting me. I don't mind waking up like that, and Mike says sometimes I start out of sleep in a way which makes all my muscles tense up, which is probably fun for him.

I did once come in and find him asleep but hard as a rock, probably some teenage wet dream, and I sucked him off without him waking up, just slow and gentle. He came too, woke up in the middle of it. Now that's a way to wake up.

When I was very young, I used to goose my sisters awake sometimes, but just for fun, not as a prelude to anything else. It wasn't nice of me, so I stopped.

Oh, and now that I think of it, Sveta and I have both woken each other up by being too frisky. With her, she's actually trying to be more aggressive, which I applaud. With me, it's because I think she's beautiful when she's sleeping, and I like to stroke her hair, and sometimes that gets out of hand a little and I wind up stroking breasts and pussy and usually by then she wakes up. God, when she wakes up, she's adorable, which doesn't help me keep from waking her up. I try very hard to let her sleep.

Anyway, that's the short and skinny on that stuff. As always, questions are welcome via email on comments.

No comments: