Friday, September 18, 2009

More Sheri and Me

While I'm waiting for this evening and Sveta, I had a request from spacemountai to give a longer description of the time Sheri and I doubled up on a guy from the neighborhood, so I thought I'd share with everyone.

We'll call him Jeff, because I don't honestly remember his name, nor would I tell you if I did. I protect the innocent and the guilty 'round these parts. Anyway, he was a hair older than I was, maybe a few months, in the next grade. But he wasn't in our school, so we just used to see him in the neighborhood. He had a car before I did, he was an only child and his parents had more money, he threw parties that we couldn't, basically, something of a BMOC (Big Man in the Neighborhood, rather). Got around through the girls of the neighborhood too. I guess it was sort of a rite of passage for all of us girls to do him at least once.

Sheri got around to him way before I did (she did most things before I did) and I'd sort of forgotten about it by the time I attracted his attention. Jeff and I were both up-front about what was going on; I wasn't looking to date him, he wasn't looking to be dated, we both wanted to have a good time, and by this point he was used to getting around with little to no introduction. I mean, we knew each other, and he was attracted to me, and I was perfectly happy to fuck him.

Amusingly, we wound up at my house because his parents were home that day. The whole thing never would have happened normally, because in this case I was looking to go to his house and take advantage of his terrific house, the pool, the bar, all those fun things that money and inattentive parents will get you. But just my luck, no dice, they were home. And unlike my parents, they weren't permissive, they just didn't pay any attention. Yeah, good parenting there. I'm not saying my parents knew exactly what I was up to (obviously, they weren't into me drinking or doing various other things) but though I went through a rebellious phase of sorts, I didn't have to rebel that much.

Anyway, yeah, odds were against me, so I had to bring him back to my house because I wasn't going to wait. I was dripping wet after nervously propositioning him and I wasn't about to let him go with a rain check. So we walked back to my house, I let him in the basement door (after checking to make sure it wasn't occupied already), and pulled my shirt over my head before we'd even gotten through the door.

He pulled his pants off (why is that the player's first move, I ask you... well, I suppose the reasons are obvious) and sat on the couch and let me pull out his cock, which was hard and decently-sized, and suck him until he came down my throat (even back then, I could deepthroat like a champ). I like a guy who enjoys a warm-up cum, because it usually means that he's good for a few more at least.

After the preliminaries were over, we both got up and pulled off clothes. I was down to my bra and panties when Sheri came through the door. Honestly, thinking back on it, I can't say that I think she genuinely just came in randomly. I bet she came down, saw what was going on, and decided to crash the party. But she knew Jeff would be game. I was the most embarrassed one; he just smiled and asked her how she was.

Sheri, being more forward than most, was straight to the point, just pulled off her shirt and asked if he'd like both of us. I wasn't diving for something to cover me or anything, but I was blushing and couldn't really believe that she was doing this. But Jeff just said he was fine with that, and Sheri tossed her shirt away, came over, and kissed him.

There was an aspect of competition between me and Sheri at that point, and I felt like she was muscling in on my territory, so I pulled off my bra and grabbed Jeff's hand and had him squeezing my breasts before Sheri could monopolize him. Sheri moved down to suck his cock, so I went and kissed him, hard, pressing against him (and sort of getting in Sheri's way as much as possible) while his hand moved lower and slipped down into my panties until I had to get out of them. He was a teen, plenty of stamina but not a tremendous finesse, but still, the stamina counted for a lot at that point. Sheri got a load on her tongue too, and he was still perfectly ready to fuck both of us.

I got on my knees leaning over the couch and looked back at him winningly, and since I was ready and Sheri still had clothes on, I got first go. For a few minutes, he just felt me up with his fingers in my cunt, not making me cum but keeping the level of excitement high. Eventually, Sheri bowed to the inevitable and let him fuck me first, even stroking him up to hardness and then helping him aim at me. She spanked my ass a little as he pressed in, just playfully, but although I could totally have dealt with her getting down and licking my clit while I got fucked, I think that might have raised some questions. Jeff was ready to accept that we weren't shy around one another, but probably not that we fucked.

He was kind of rough, but I was so horny by that point (nerves, stress, competition, and having to wait for it were main factors there) that I came twice before he grunted and came inside me without even asking. But I didn't mind; I was on the pill and loved cum inside me.

He pulled out and I heard him asking Sheri if she wanted to taste her sister on his cock. Maybe he knew more than we thought, or maybe he was just being ballsy. Whatever. She, of course, was happy to clean him off, and by that point she was naked. She said she wanted to ride him, not like last time, and it was then that I remembered that she'd fucked him before. When she fucked him, it must have been early in his career too, before he was quite the party-throwing rite of conquest. She told me later that he'd been sort of nervous at the time, which I guess may have had something to do with her fearlessness in joining in.

Anyway, she laid him down on the carpet and then, without so much as a peep, sat on his face. I don't know how he felt about that, but with her pressing her cunt on his lips and me sucking on his cock, I guess he couldn't say no. She told me he was obviously not as experienced in that regard as he might like to believe. But still, she got her jollies out of it and his cock came back to life, and then she straddled it and eased herself down on him, rocking her ass back on him, spearing herself with his upthrust cock. I sneaked a goose at her asshole because he couldn't see, and she yelped and gave me a look. So I confined myself to milking his balls, occasionally "accidentally" stroking her buttocks as well.

He didn't last long under that onslaught, and of course Sheri was perfectly happy to get a load deep inside her (unlike me, I'm pretty sure she wasn't on the pill at this point, but as I've said, she's probably never going to have to worry about kids).

Jeff let me clean off his cock, then he sat up and grinned and said that we were always welcome to come over when his parents were out of town. I guess that was his "payment." Not the greatest guy in the world, but whatever. I took him up on that invitation several times, once even with another guy who I wound up fucking in Jeff's house instead of fucking Jeff, which I assume he expected. Still, he got plenty out of the relationship. For one, Sheri and I were great together, and for another, I fucked him on two more occasions at least, both at his house in exchange for drinks and pool privileges. I'm making myself out to be a whore, aren't I? Quid pro quo, nothing more. Plus it's not like I didn't want to fuck him. The times I recall, I got one in my mouth and three in my cunt as a matter of course, which I can't say about all the guys I've been with. I don't remember any anal, but there might have been some. I may not have gone for anal with him because he was kind of rough, as I said.

He got up, got dressed, and left, and as I said, after that Sheri and I had definitely not cum anywhere near enough, so we 69ed to get out all the cum from our respective holes, then kept going until we each had several orgasms before pulling on whatever clothes we felt like putting on and going about our businesses.

Not the only time I've teamed up with Sheri, but a time I remember. Of course, I would have preferred if we could have actually teamed up, rather than just sharing the guy. And I would have liked another cock too. And while I'm wishing, I'd like a pony.

No comments: