Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Weekend Update

I put trivia posts in the pipe, schedule them to show up every so often just in case. Which is why the last post was one of those, not a report on Sveta's visit.

I could have reported on Sunday, since she left in the afternoon, but I was tired and bummed out at her having to leave. Then, Monday, I got sick, or at least got run over by something which makes me feel sick even if I'm not. I don't have a fever or a cold or anything, I just feel incredibly run down, achy, that kind of thing. If it gets worse, I'll suspect swine flu. For now, I'm in a holding pattern above the Well International Airport, my body desperately trying to get an air traffic controller to give me clearance to Runway 5. If I'm rerouted to some other state, say Sick Regional, or a crash landing in the Swine Flu Mountains, I'll be forced to eat other passengers to stay alive. Wow, that metaphor got away from me, didn't it?

Anyway, the report goes as follows: I picked Sveta up at 8 because there were delays, so we went to a fast food place and then went home. She was bushed, so we just got in bed and cuddled until she fell asleep, and then I got up because hey, I'm an insomniac. I spent a certain amount of time getting all doe-eyed watching her sleep, then I finally made it to sleep as well.

In the morning there was wake-up sex, which was the only reason I woke up, not having slept for more than a few hours at that point. It was slow and drowsy and she was much more into it than I was, which meant that I came and she didn't (no good, that). No oral, just fingers and kissing. I sort of fell back asleep after I came (God, I'm turning into a man) and she let me sleep, did some homework.

When I woke up that's what she was doing, it was afternoon, and she hadn't even ventured out for breakfast. I told her my family would keep out of her way, but I guess it was too much to ask her to go forage in my kitchen. We went and foraged together, then we took a shower together which got a bit heated, but didn't wind up making love until we both got out and went back to the bed. I made up for my earlier lack of enthusiasm, ate her out until she was begging for mercy. Her juices are so tasty, nectar from the gods. I always feel invigorated making her cum.

I let her do some more work and got working on dinner. My parents took the opportunity to be out all day and then went out to eat (which they can mercifully afford to do again every so often) so we had the house to ourselves. Had dinner, talked about school (she likes it, seems to be doing well, although it's early yet), boys (she notices them but has no time for anything else), other girls (she has a friend of a totally non-sexual nature, which is good too), and social life in general (she has no time for that right now, an attitude to be commended).

We sat on the couch and talked some more. She really was interested in talking, and she had a lot to say. I wouldn't have put up with quite so much gushing from someone else, but she's my sweetie and is going through a big time in her life, plus she manages to make it interesting. We did get around to talking about family, about how hers isn't particularly supportive, and though I didn't pry I continue to pile up evidence on her family. She wanted to know about me as a freshman, so I told her some freshman tales. The college I went to and the one she's going to are very different institutions though, so there's not as much carry-over, and I didn't want to tell her too much social life stuff just because it didn't seem fair.

Freshman year was easy as pie. I know a lot of people have a tough time their first year, but I took obscene numbers of credit-hours and didn't break a sweat, had plenty of time for fun. It's not fair to say that to someone who's really working at it. I'm not saying that I was brilliant; I don't know how it happened. Things got progressively harder as I went through college, which I guess is what's supposed to happen. I hit bumps late, rather than early. I'm backward.

Anyway, there was talk of my family, and I told her that if she wasn't getting support from her family, my parents both were ready to substitute. Which is true; Mom and Dad love Sveta, and I'm sure they'd be happy to support her the way her family obviously can't or won't.

I said that she could be like my sister, and she giggled and said that sisters didn't usually do the things we'd done. I didn't think and just said, "Hey, you've never met my sisters." I'm probably being paranoid thinking she took that to be more than a joke. She said she'd like to meet them, my brother too, and I said they'd heard about her, only good things.

She can't meet Sheri, of course, not unless I tell her pretty much everything, because Sheri will tell Sveta. She's not good at keeping secrets, and she'll think it's a good idea. Or she'll just start making out with me in front of Sveta. But Sveta could meet Mari, if we ever see her again, or Mike, if we ever see him again (can you tell I miss them all?).

Anyway, talking about things sisters don't normally do led to playfully kissing, and pretty soon we were calling each other "Sis" and making out on the couch. I had her pants down and my hand in her panties when my dad came through the door, which was a little awkward, but he just grinned and said he was sneaking through, "Don't mind me."

Remarkably, Sveta didn't really seem to mind that much. I mean, she stopped what she was doing when he came in, but she didn't let me apologize or try to explain. We did decide, after a few more minutes of kissing, that perhaps this would be best continued upstairs, so we went back to my room and made love again, a longer session, an hour or so, complete with two orgasms for Sveta, three for me, toys, and the double dil. Oh, and a butt plug for Sveta, because she said she hadn't done anything with her ass in too long.

Then we cuddled, she fell asleep, and I stalked around the house for a while because I really wanted to be able to get to sleep so I wouldn't have to just wake up and drop Sveta off. In the end, I wound up staying up all night, which was probably not the greatest choice but I couldn't get to sleep until Sveta woke up again. We had a quick fuck in the shower, nothing fancy, then she had more work to do and I was flagging, so I gave her a shoulder massage while she worked and then got the hell out before I was too distracting. Took a walk around the block, tried to think straight, wound up drinking too much coffee.

Came back and we had lunch with Mom and Dad, who wanted to hear everything (like I said, they can be supportive even if not asked) so I got to hear a lot of stuff twice, and I was pretty much out of my brain at that point. Helped Sveta get her stuff together, forgot that we had wanted to go shopping for some things for her room, so that will have to wait until next time. She may have more money than I do right now, which is depressing.

Dropped her back off, gave her a good long kiss goodbye, but it wasn't sexual at all (I mean, it was, but it wasn't like I was trying to sex her up, just because I really wanted to kiss her for all the time I wouldn't be able to) and then went back home and crashed. But I didn't sleep because of the caffeine, not right away; rather I went home and was a zombie. I asked Dad to fuck me, but I must have been like a Real Doll without the vibrating action. Sometimes when I'm tired and don't really want to think about things, I enjoy good cold-fish sex. I kind of let Dad (or whoever) bend me over something and just fuck me while I zone out and enjoy orgasms on a detached level. Okay, it's a little odd.

I was hoping also that getting fucked nice and firmly would put me to sleep after, because all I really wanted was to collapse. But instead, I stayed up. I think it's fairly obvious why I'm all run down now, isn't it?

Anyway, progress has been made, little by little, in the Sveta-openness front, I suppose, and that's a good thing (or maybe a really horrible thing, but the only way to find out is to find out). I got to see her, not as much as I'd like, but I did get to see her. We talked, she's doing well, and she's not in danger of leaving me for someone else, which the selfish part of me thinks is terrific. The selfish part of me wants her all to myself. But the rest of me thinks that, as soon as she gets settled, she should start maybe seeing what else is out there, given that she's in college. I would like to say that I'm confident that she'll experiment but ultimately stick with me too. I'd like to say that. But in any case, it's not fair that I have multiple partners and she doesn't, particularly since she's in a place where there are lots of cute guys and gals.

So anyway, I'm still not sleeping well and I'm exhausted and I still need to find a job. That's the downside of this particular situation, the cloud to this particular silver lining, the rain to this particular parade. Sometimes I think I'd like to get a job involving sex, but then I wonder if it wouldn't kill the fun of sex for me, or whether I could do it. I'm just a barrel of insecurities right now, ain't I? Being out of work does that to me.

5 comments:

Naughty Lexi said...

Because it's topic non grata here in Blogger land, I'll just say, to anyone who might be confused, go back and read the first few posts. I'm okay if readers have problems with my choice of life, but please don't do anything rash. I wish I could be more upfront with it, put a warning or something, but that would probably just get me into trouble.

Spnk MeRed said...

so glad you got some sveta time...now get some sleep..lol..hugs

Naughty Lexi said...

Sleep? Sleep is for the weak! Sleep is nothizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sephani Paige said...

I'm a rather open minded person and while I couldn't imagine living this lifestyle, I know there are plenty of people out there who would look down on me being a slave. That being said...

As long as you are happy, safe and consenting, go for it! Its not my place to judge another lifestyle just as I would hope you wouldn't judge mine :) I was a bit taken aback though and just needed clarification before I assumed anything.

Thanks for clearing this up for me and I'll still be reading :) Your linked on my blog so feel free to visit my place sometime if your so inclined!

-sephani paige

P.S. I keep having issues posting comments with my wordpress ID...

Naughty Lexi said...

As I've said in the past, I am trying my damnedest not to judge people, so that's really all I ask in return. I know sometimes it's hard not to think, "Wow, that's really out there," when it's something one personally wouldn't be into. Just chalk it up as a natural reaction to something you're not into and move on, don't feel guilty about it.
I'm sorry about the WordPress thing, but I don't think Blogger likes people who aren't on Blogger, despite their protestations to the contrary. Hell, Blogger has lots of problems. Someday, when I'm rich, I'll get my own blog on my own site and not have to worry about Blogger's crap.