Monday, March 29, 2010

Bunch of Stuff

Playing catch-up a bit here, just because I've finally got some free time before I head into the next gig. I wish that being busy meant being permanently employed or being well-remunerated, but neither of those things is true. Someday. Someday.

First off, the excitingest news (sic, sic, I know, I know, but I don't care): Sveta's spring vacation is next week (she actually gets to have it sort of in spring, unlike a lot of colleges, for reasons I don't really understand) and instead of heading to PC Beach, she's going to spend the week with me. In fact, if she can swing it, she may be able to show up late this week, and then we'll have two weekends and a bunch of weekdays, and even if I have to be working some, it'll still be great. Hooray. So I'm looking forward to that, obviously.

Second, Simon and I. As I said, I wasn't looking for long-term at all. Which is good, because he pretty much threw me over for Andie. They're actors, they stick together. I doubt very highly their relationship will last longer than a week now the show is over. Yes, I'm just a bit bitter, not because I wanted him, but because I'm so much hotter than she is. Sorry, ego talking.

However, I've revised my estimation of Simon back to something of a player-asshole, because he seemed to have no problem going behind her back and giving me the old torpedo. I might feel guilty in other circumstances, because I'm not a home-wrecker nor do I feel, as some do, that it's not my fault if people are unfaithful with me. In this case, however, I don't feel guilty at all. I wish I could have convinced them to have another threesome with me, maybe worked on Andie a little until she came over to my side. Ah well. I just know that every night, during intermission, while Andie was changing into her next costume, I got some from Simon. The light booth is in the balcony, and usually the balcony doesn't sell, so there's less risk of being discovered in there, but still, we had to be quick and fairly quiet and keep away from the window.

He would slip up as the house lights were going up, sneak in the door, and I would be on my knees in a flash, pull out his cock from his pants, and get him hard as quickly as possible. One night, he was on a hair trigger for whatever reason (possibly having been onstage making out with Andie) and he came in my mouth almost instantly. But most of the time, he just got hard, I pulled the condom on him, and he pressed me up against the wall, pulled my panties to one side (or sometimes had free access because I wasn't wearing them) and pressed in. I confess, I was usually tickling the tender tamale a bit during the show, so I was on a bit of a hair trigger myself. I'd get five minutes of solid, rapid fucking, probably get off nicely enough, and then he'd pull out, pull the condom off, and shoot his load in my mouth, give me a peck on the cheek, and hustle down to get ready for Act II.

I like working lights because I'm by myself, can do certain things in the booth, maybe have a drink while I'm working if the play isn't really heavy with cues. So this is just icing on the cake. There are a lot of things I don't like about lights, but there are definite advantages.

But now that's over with, and hopefully it won't be passed around that I'm the lighting whore. Now that I dislike the idea, just that I don't like the implications. I'd be happy to have hot and cold running sex in the booth while I work, believe me. Maybe I should arrange that... But how? I could bring Sveta on as an intern, she could "learn lights" during shows (well, particularly during the rehearsals, because those get boring fast) and really just be there to pleasure me. No, only kidding. It's a nice fantasy though. Maybe we'll stop by the theatre one night when no one's there and enact it...

No comments: