Tuesday, March 2, 2010

No Time For Blogging, Dr. Jones

So aside from an automatically-posted PotD post, I haven't blogged in several days. I didn't even turn my computer on for two days straight. What can I say. I was busy, I didn't have the energy for blogging, not much of anything happened...

Except for Sveta coming down to visit on Friday evening and staying until Sunday night!

Did I have you going for a minute? I'm a tease, let's face it. At least this time I was teasing about boring things and serious about exciting things.

I wasn't really expecting the visit until she called Friday and asked me if I could come pick her up. What she would have done if I'd said no, or had been out of town, I don't know. I love the impulse though, obviously. So I hopped in my car and went and picked her up at the station, which isn't so much of a schlep that I would have minded even if she hadn't been a bundle of coed sex.

We barely made it out of the station. Seriously. It's been so long since she's gotten any, and so long since we've seen each other, that I had to fend her off (which was hard for me to do because she wanted it but so did I), and then only until we were in the car. The light had faded, we weren't in plain view, and she hopped into my lap facing me, grinding her hips against me, giving me kisses all over my face while she unbuttoned my blouse and started copping a serious feel. Since I wasn't wearing any underwear, it wasn't hard for her at all.

It was cramped being in the car, but we didn't give a shit. Being in a cardboard box with my sweetie would have been fun at that point. I had my hands down the back of her pants, cupping her ass, sliding fingers forward under her panties to stroke the tender parts between her legs, even cheekily running a finger around her asshole until she almost begged me to finger her butt.

She was wearing a sweatshirt so I couldn't get at the goodies of her top half, so I made up for that by driving her crazy below the equator. She was bumping and grinding on me until I was afraid for the suspension of my car. She pinched my nipples harder than she's ever done before, almost painful actually, which I'm not into, but I let her because I knew she wasn't trying to hurt me. Plus, I was pretty occupied between fingering both her nethers and sucking on her tongue until I was sure I was pulling it out by the tonsils.

Her eyes opened really wide and I felt her shake and then get this really shocked look on her face, and she leaped up like a scalded cat and screamed, "Oh shit!" The poor thing came in her pants, and believe me when I say that for her, that's no laughing matter. She got beet red, looked like she wanted to crawl into a hole and die, and I confess that I had to restrain myself a little because my first impulse was to laugh at the humor. It wasn't funny to her. She had this wet patch on her jeans, looked like she had an accident of the decidedly non-sexy kind.

But it was okay. After a moment, she laughed, and then I laughed, and she said, "A year ago, I would have died, right there." It's true. Now, of course, she said, "Driver, take me home; I fear I must change my soiled undergarments." In this adorable British posh voice too. I cracked up. God, I love her so much. I also wanted to tell her to shift her royal British arse back into my lap and forget going anywhere, because while it was hysterical, it was also incredibly sexy, and I was wound up. It's not often she cums before I do if we're both working at it.

My parents were out, so when we got home it was straight upstairs, into a hot shower for two, with plenty of giggling and naked parts flashing as clothes were stripped off and left on the floor. I wanted to take a shower because, as disgusting as this is, I hadn't had one yet that day. Sveta wanted to clean up too. And it was chilly, and a warm shower sounded nice even without the company.

I had her cumming like a trained monkey (well, that actually makes no sense, because I've never seen a monkey trained to cum), over and over. I made her cum three times in the shower, and two of those times were almost one long orgasm with two punctuation marks. Either she's been practicing, which she has a little, or absence makes the pussy grow more sensitive, or something. She still goes weak at the knees when she cums, so after the first time happened unexpectedly quickly, we shifted to more of a bath, sitting down, so she wouldn't slip and break her neck.

We were out of the shower, wearing nothing but towels and thinking about simply jumping into a warm bed and making it warmer, when Mom and Dad came home. They were surprised and delighted, of course, Dad in particular when Sveta ran up to him, dropped her towel, gave him a big kiss and hug, and then started pulling his cock out of his pants without letting him get his shoes off. He was barely in the door. God it was cute. I really do wish I could share pictures.

Eventually, things settled down to Sveta sitting on Dad's lap with his cock thrusting up into her, shifting her butt up and down every so often, while she told us all the news of college. Really, it's perfectly normal in my family to have conversations like that. I do it all the time. But when other people hear about it, they can't get over it. It's not really even fucking, it's like holding hands while talking, or sitting in someone's lap. It's just a connection.

Dad did finally want to finish things up, and he shifted the two of them around so he was gripping her waist from behind, and pumped into her cunt like piston until she was gasping and possibly having a multiple. Then he unloaded his balls (depleted, I'm sorry to say, because he'd already had once with me earlier, but how was I to know) into her, helped her lie back on the couch, gave her a big kiss, said, "Good to have you home, Lana [Note: I'm using "Lana" as a pet name because it is, for "Svetlana", from which "Sveta" comes. Obviously, my Dad doesn't call Sveta that, because it's an alias. He calls her by a pet name, the way he calls me Lexi, different from her actual name, so even though Sveta is already a pet name, I'm using Lana to distinguish. Just so you're totally confused.]," and headed up to bed. Mom gave us both a kiss and headed off too. Well, she gave Sveta a kiss, and me a kiss on the top of the head because I was already delving into Sveta's honey pot to clean out all the spunk I could.

That made her cum again (dear God, it's the truth; she was super-orgasmic Friday), then she looked about ready to keel over from a combination of pleasure and exhaustion, so I wrapped her in my arms, put a blanket over us, and put on whatever DVD was already in the player, which she saw 3 minutes of before falling asleep with her head on my chest. I missed that more than I can say. I'm missing it now.

Unfortunately, I had to work on the weekend, which meant that during the day I didn't get to see as much of her, and during the evening I was tired, but I'll try to give a rundown of the further adventures of Lexi and Lana (I'm not changing, but I like the alliteration) in an additional post.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Glad to hear Sveta gave you a surprise visit over the weekend. Looking forward to hearing more! ;)

Spnk MeRed said...

dontcha just love surprises like that ;)