Saturday, March 6, 2010

For the More Adventurous Among Us

Because I know I get readers who are more into various lifestyles than I am, I offer these two videos. I know, they're pretty "vanilla" as it were for the initiate, but I'm not all that into bondage and submission. I just happened upon them, thought they were relatively sexy, and offer them as a propitiation to the kink gods. Or something.

http://www.tube8.com/amateur/scene-slut-fucked-and-facialed/202821/

I enjoy sexy underwear. The girl is attractive, the bondage is tame, and basically the only comment I have is that it's pretty silly that she keeps her sunglasses on the whole time. I wish we got to see her breasts, because they look like they might be nice.

http://www.tube8.com/amateur/ladder-fuck/203637/

This one, on the other hand, seems a bit more realistic. There's some spanking if you like that (I'm not into it myself, really, but the girl is cute), some commands, some roughness... yeah, it's still pretty tame I'm sure. I enjoy it for the adorable female presence, even though I must admit I want to rush in and protect her from the guy. Ah well. That's my instinct. Also, I want to rush in and take off her top, because once again, no boobs. Still, her butt is very cute.

Who knows, maybe with a little exploration I could get into a bit of submission. But not a tremendous amount. I'm too ornery. Anyway, I hope you enjoy. Just a snapshot of my viewing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved both of those - HOT!
I watched them last night and now at work commenting - fuckin hard again! :(