Saturday, March 20, 2010

News As It Happens

Back from a good evening. Fairly drunk, so you'll have to forgive me if I shlurrrrr. Okay, not really that drunk. I've had a few drinks more than I would if I weren't looking to get drunk, but not enough to be so out of it that I start doing really stupid things.

After a really stressed-out week, I wanted to let my hair down a little. So I went out with some actors. Slumming, I know. No, only kidding; to any of the actor-types in the audience, I love you kids, particularly when you're buying. Simon was there, and they were all feeling good and charitable toward techies, so they were buying, and I wasn't telling them to stop. They started singing at a certain point, and God help me I joined in. Fortunately, no one in the place minded.

I believe I've fucked Simon every single day this week. Not a record for me or anything, but I've been horny as I mentioned last time, and he's been willing enough. Last night he actually waited around for me to finish some things up and then when everyone else had gone (and don't think that I didn't feel a little awkward with him obviously waiting for me) we found a quiet spot in the soft goods (that's fabric and curtains for those who wonder), made a little nest, and had a wonderful, passionate, face to face and slow and steady session. We were just sort of curled up together with our hips pressing together, in and out, very different from the frantic actions of the previous sessions, but it was great because it was pretty much exactly what I needed to get over some really pain-in-the-ass problems. The only bad thing is that somehow my panties got lost. Maybe he stole them. If so, he can have them. If not, I hope no one finds them soon. Probably they're buried in with the fabric, and some day down the line someone will stumble across them and wonder what the hell was going on.

He said he had been keyed up too... because apparently he's got a bit of a crush on the girl he's making out with on stage. Know how I said it's not romantic to do things on stage. Well, I was mostly telling the truth, but sometimes (and I hate to say it, but it's usually the guys who are guilty of this) one party will become smitten with the other party. Usually, that makes doing it on stage awkward and clumsy, and even if it doesn't the act on stage is usually not what the smitten party is looking for, but it can lead to complications. Very little good can come of it.

Of course, I told him he should ask her out. I am not a font of good advice most times, particularly when in the throes of passion or afterglow. I joked again about getting her and me together.

Tonight... yeah, he was putting the moves on her and she wasn't interested. Not at first. Because she's probably just as aware as I am that romance on stage doesn't usually translate to romance off-stage. Or maybe she wasn't into him. But the liquor flowed, and she had more of it than I did and is a smaller woman anyway, and I felt a little sorry for him and started helping him out chatting her up, and when the party broke up, they were definitely heading for the door together. That is, until he told me to come on, grab my coat (as it were, since I didn't wear a coat) and come back to his place with them.

Stone-cold sober I am not one to refuse an invite like that. I don't think it registered with her (and I've got to give her a name now I guess, so we'll call her Andie, short for Andrea) until she got out the door with me tagging along. Then she wanted to know what I was doing. I said I'd been invited back to Simon's place for more drinks. Not really a lie. She frowned, then giggled and said, "I don't think he wants to drink anything." If I were a responsible adult and she were younger than I am, I would have stopped things, or at least slowed things down, because she was plastered. But I'm not, and she's got to be five years older than I am, maybe more, so who am I to tell people they can't have a good time, even if they regret it in the morning?

Instead, I whispered back, "Yeah, I know. But there's only one of him and two of us. How will he ever choose?" I've found it easiest to let people think they're making their own choices. If I hint and tease enough, they usually do what I want anyway. No, that's not true, but it is in this type of situation. She was going to get fucked that night, and whether or not I was involved too was something I wanted her to believe she'd decided. I am not without a level of experience in this regard. I am certainly not a player or an expert at seduction, but I can make an evening pleasant, particularly if I've been helped by other people's overindulgence.

She giggled again and slurred, "Why should have have to choose?" Bingo. Contrary to popular belief, the instant we decided to share a guy, we didn't begin lezzing out or anything. If anything, that decided, her attention turned back to him. Fortunately, the walk to his place from where we'd been drinking was short, otherwise I think she would have embarrassed herself, or maybe I would have. I was drunker then than I am now, certainly.

We got in, and they were making out sloppily, and for a few minutes it seemed like I might be in serious third-wheel country, and my cooch was starting to resign herself to an evening of manual stimulation, when Simon broke away and said, "Andie, Lexi's already said she'd be up for a threesome, how about you?" Actors can, on occasion, be refreshingly direct. Most other people would have worked around to the topic gradually or never. If I were romantically interested in Simon, I might be insulted, since the implication was that he'd had me and thus he could do what he wanted with me, so there was no need to ask. But since I'm not, and I had in fact said I'd be happy to have any kind of sex he wanted, really, it was nice and direct.

She gave me a look and wilted a little. "I'm not into girls," she said, blushing. "I've never done anything like that before."

"Hun, I bet Simon hasn't either," I said with a cheeky grin. And he didn't immediately provide proof otherwise, which just confirms my suspicions that he isn't as hot shit as he'd like us to believe. But whatever. "It doesn't matter. I'm not looking for anything. I just think we can have some fun with him, okay?" I put my arm on her shoulders and decided to chance it and give her a peck on the cheek. "I'm not expecting you to eat me out or anything."

She laughed nervously, but looked a little relieved, more so when I didn't immediately start making out with her. "Can I go first? I've had an itch all night." And with that, things became much less formal.

She did go first. Her body isn't bad at all, not terrific but I really shouldn't judge. She has a C-section scar, so there's obviously a story there, but fortunately I didn't have to hear it. She was shy at first about taking her clothes off, but when I started to take mine off, she got the hint. I put the condom on him, then stroked her belly while he pressed himself between her spread thighs. She's a screamer. Lots of actresses are, in my experience. It's the dramatic flair. Seeing as I've done a bit of acting myself, I shouldn't generalize like this, but hey, I'm not really being nasty. It's just observations.

Despite the loud moans, she wasn't cumming. She stopped making noise when I started stroking her clit, but pretty soon she had her hand on my hip and was begging for more. I kissed Simon and stroked her clit with one hand while massaging her ample breasts, slightly droopy but with perfect perky nipples, with the other. But she didn't make it over the edge before he pulled out, pulled off the condom, and pressed my head down to take a load in the mouth. I kept diddling as I swallowed, then since she was begging, pleading that she was so close, I didn't think she'd mind, so I bent my head a little more and started sucking her clit between my lips while I pressed my finger into her. She was a basic puzzle; find the right spot and stroke it and you're guaranteed an orgasm, not stellar, but not mediocre either. If she'd been more open to a little experimentation, I could probably have brought her off much better, but I managed to get that spot that the cock just wasn't hitting, and she screamed and came, and then almost immediately started closing her legs.

She wasn't comfortable with the situation. I got up and tried to apologize, but she said she just wasn't used to it. I think a bit of the booze was wearing off and she was feeling out of her depth. I reassured her that I wasn't expecting any quid pro quo, and she lay back and then smiled and said, "Actually, it was nice." Maybe a convert after all. Can't proceed to quickly.

Simon was half-staff already, watching me lick her pussy, and I sat back expecting a quick recovery, which was made quicker when Andie sat up and said that even if she wasn't quite ready to try me out, she could at least get Simon ready for me. She gives good head, I'll give her that. Practice, I'm assuming. I respect experts, and while she did some things differently than I do, she was definitely getting a rise out of him. Gave me a grin and said, "Watch this," and then swallowed him down to the base and licked his balls. Very hot. I'm not saying I was as impressed as I'm sure she wished I would be, but it was still impressive.

I was a bit afraid he'd stick with her and just cum in her mouth, or at least get so close that he'd cum before I had any satisfaction, but once he was good and hard, she put the condom on him and then sat back and watched the music. I got off a bit on being watched, I don't mind saying. It wasn't a classic threesome, really more like taking it in turns, but it turned my crank. I even teased her until she came over a little and put her hand just above my pussy and felt his cock going in and out, until I came, which startled her a little and she shrank back and blushed.

Then it was her turn for a cum banquet. Simon was going to go up and give me a second helping, but I told her to get what she deserved, so Andie got on her hands and knees right over my snatch and sucked the load out of him like a pro. Then she came up and lay next to me and we both enjoyed the moment for a bit, until she rolled over and awkwardly tried to give me a kiss and a grope. Nothing worse than being viewed as an obligation. I think she felt like she owed me. I told her she didn't, that I didn't want her to do anything but enjoy herself. I've been in similar situations a few times, where the other woman feels like she needs to get involved with me even though she really doesn't want to. It's not a good situation for anyone. I try to be gentle but firm; I don't want to fuck someone who's not into it.

Simon said that was as good a time as any to get some drinks, so he went, buck naked, into his kitchen to get some, and I sat and felt a little awkward and a long way from being satisfied. I confess, while I'm not putting my nose up at any kind of sex if it's good, I wish there had been more of a threesome atmosphere, particularly when Simon came back, handed me my drink, and proceeded to ask Andie if she'd like another go. He ate her out this time, something which I confess I've never had from him. We've skipped over that part because I usually want cock right away. From her reactions, he wasn't going badly. Then he pulled on another condom, flipped her over, giggling, and pressed in from behind.

Now, if it had been a proper threesome, I could have been 69ing her as this happened, and she would have eaten me out and I could have sucked him off occasionally or at least licked his balls, plus I could have licked her too. As it was, I got to watch for a while. Then Simon said he'd always wanted to try two girls at once, so he lay back and let Andie ride him (drunkenly, which is really no way to ride a cock) while I sat on his face and let him taste me. He wasn't bad at all. I came, not a huge one, but a nice middle-of-the-session O. He couldn't say anything because I was on his face, so he shot his load in the condom, and I don't think she got off again, which is too bad because I could easily have gotten her there.

And then she announced that she was going to sleep on the couch, and he rolled over and said he was going to take a nap too, and damn it, I had to leave. So I left and came home. A good night. Not a great night, but who knows, maybe tomorrow I can convince them to do it again, only this time I'm definitely getting farther with Andie. Sveta's asleep, or I would have called her to talk about it, because I know she'd enjoy it. Now, she can read it with everyone else. Sorry sweetie.

Anyway, not the perfect evening, but enough to tide me over. Not that I'm not currently typing with one hand in my panties (I didn't lose them this time). Now I must go and capture the flag.

No comments: