Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Have I Mentioned Stress?

I believe I may have mentioned that stress does things to me. Sometimes, stress dries up my sex drive completely (or as completely as it gets, and usually the rest of it is taken care of by having no time to indulge anyway). Sometimes, on the other hand, even though I have virtually no time to indulge, stress cranks me up to the point where I'd sleep with a troll if he put a bag over his head.

I am currently in that second state. Before and after rehearsals, I'm working my ass off, but during rehearsals, I'm sitting around in the light booth pressing a button every few minutes. And I'm not helped by the fact that Simon (remember Simon) is on stage, shirtless, looking just the worst kind of tempting. There's a scene where he and the female lead are getting hot and heavy (we're talking kissing, not stripping or coitus or anything like that), and I am so incredibly jealous of her that they can probably hear my teeth grinding from the stage, and I'm in the balcony.

As an aside, there's nothing sexy about having to do a sexy scene on stage (well, nearly all the time anyway). It's all business. At least, that's how it should be. So doubtless there's no enjoyment going on as they get hot and heavy; they're probably trying to remember their next lines. Still, for the bored and horny watcher, it's like a flame to a moth.

I guess what I'm trying to work toward is the admission that... well, I was weak, and I have no other outlets, what with not being home and Sveta not being here and... a few nights ago I went back to Simon's apartment and we fucked like rabbits. Not like rabbits, actually; I would have worn a rabbit out. I'm not in love with this guy at all. I don't even know that I like him that much. He's not horrible, but he's an actor, he's fairly shallow, but damn is he good to look at, and he's not bad in bed either. Not that we made it to bed immediately. The first time, I pinned him up against his wall (I told you, I am feeling like a goddamn werewolf bitch in heat right now) and about sucked the tongue out of his mouth, which gave him the general idea, then he hoisted me up, got his knee between my thighs and spread them, and started just rubbing my crotch with his leg until I came in my panties.

Since I was working, I had on pants, not a skirt, but the pants came down around my ankles in a hurry after that, and he pressed into me from behind, pressing my face up against the wall, and just fucked me raw. I don't know how he managed to get a condom on while I wasn't looking, but lo and behold, after another Lexi O, he pulled out, pulled off the condom, and gave me a mouthful of cream, which tasted like the greatest thing ever at that point. I'd been all day just wishing I could fuck something, anything, and this was great.

And we didn't stop. Clothes hit floor, we were naked and headed to the bedroom, and I gave him head so he didn't really get flaccid, just got less hard and then harder again, and then I lay back on the bed and played with a nipple in one hand and my clit with the other until he pulled on another raincoat (I would die for a creampie, but not really, and he was taking charge on that front, so good for him) and then lifted my hips off the bed and was basically fucking himself with me. He's strong, I'll give him that. He held me up and raised and lowered my lower half on his cock. I hadn't been taken like that in a long time.

The second and third times were broken up by a space to get a drink, and then I was back on the bed playing with myself like an insatiable slut (which I guess I was at that point) until he got to watch me bring myself off, then asked if I was the type of girl who went in for anal. You all know the answer to that; I just rolled over and stuck my ass in the air. He spanked me while fucking me, which I'm not into, and I told him so, and to his credit he listened and stopped. Sorry, just not really my thing. I am in no way a pain slut. But having a cock in my ass after a long time was enough to bring me off, a long, hard cum that at some point in the middle must have made him cum in his condom, but I didn't care even when he slipped out of me; I had my fingers on the joy button by then and was lost in space.

After that, it looked like I was going to spend the night, but I didn't want to. I wanted to fuck, not sleep, and he looked like he wasn't ready for another, so I told him I'd see him later, pulled on my clothes (my panties were clammy from all the juice that had gone into them during the day) and went home.

And if that were the end of it, I'd chastise myself and be done with it. Only it wasn't. The next night, he was going out with some of the other actors, and I practically dragged him into the light booth when he invited me and started pulling down his pants before he could say anything. He went out a few minutes later with a satisfied smile on his face, and I wasn't interested in partying, just in tasting the remnants of cum on my tongue from the BJ.

Then last night, we were done early, and he said he wanted to go out again, but I convinced him that I'd let him do pretty much whatever he wanted to me if he took me back to his place instead. I let him spank me. My ass hurt afterward, but I came quite a few times, and I was at least momentarily sated by the time he shot his fourth, very weak load onto my back.

But tonight takes the fucking cake. I am simultaneously pissed off at myself and incredibly turned on (and still horny as hell). I will not say I've never had sex in the theater before. Far from it. But I had some work to do, everyone else was leaving for the night, and Simon came up and asked how long I'd be. When I told him I might be a while, he asked if I wanted to take a break before I started. We were all alone in the building (they love me, so they trust me, plus when I do lights I usually have to work alone), on stage, and guess what, there's a sofa in the play... and we christened it.

There's a stain on the center cushion now. I turned it over, and it probably won't amount to much, but there was a wet spot where my ass was sitting as he fucked me. Very unprofessional, but as I said, stress does bad things to me, and I've been quite stressed recently. It's good to have a gig, but this gig has been stressful, not super-stressful, but enough that it turns me into a raving lunatic, apparently.

And you know what? I'm going back tomorrow, and I've told Simon that we'll find some time to fuck again. Because I need it. In fact, I've as much as said that if Simon wants to bring another girl home with him, I'll join in. I haven't had a threesome in a while. If Sveta were here, I'd bring her over.

Sveta knows about all this, of course. After the first night, I talked with her about it. She's just sorry that she's not here to satisfy me, which I think is sweeter than anything. She knows that if she ever gets an itch that needs scratching, she can find a boy toy too. I wish she would; it would do her a world of good. Who knows what will happen?

I waited to blog about this until now because I'm not super proud of it, and I haven't had a tremendous amount of time. It's been a while since I had a whirlwind show romance (and I use the word "romance" without any implications of actual romance) and I confess that while I feel a little wrong, it's really nice. After the show finishes, we'll go our separate ways. He hasn't been clingy or needy; if anything, I've been more needy, not that he complains about my physical needs. We had a date, that didn't really work, and now we're fucking. I'm okay with that.

Sorry that this post is somewhat frenetic and detail-low. I'm tired, horny, stressed, and over-worked and under-paid. That's what I give these days: frenetic and detail-low. Foreplay has gone right down the toilet.

No comments: