Tuesday, March 9, 2010

TMI - The Last One?

Seems like TMI might stop. And while I do mock the questions, that would be too bad. Ah well. I guess I'll just have to come up with something else for filler. What? Make me actually do work? Never!

1. Have you had sex with another person in 2010? Have you passed on an opportunity to sex with another person in 2010?

Oh yeah, I've had sex with another person in 2010. And to be honest, I don't think I've passed on an opportunity, because I don't think there have been that many opportunities I would pass on. I don't fuck everyone who offers, but this year as yet has been pretty mundane in terms of sex. At least at the time I write this, which is several weeks ago.

2. What is the funniest thing you have ever said or done during sex? (Orgasmic facial expressions do not count.)

Said: I've told funny stories and jokes with a cock inside me before. I talk while having sex. Real conversations. But that doesn't count. I guess once I called a boyfriend "Captain Ook Ook." That story is long and not really all that funny if you weren't in on the joke, but it's a funny thing to call someone who's cock-deep in you.

Done: Well, I believe I mentioned that I've farted during sex, which wasn't funny to me but I suppose could have been funny to an observer, if I had been a character in a movie or something. I giggle a lot. And I once fell off the bed, but I don't entirely count that because it wasn't totally me doing it.

3. What is the first thing you notice about a member of the opposite sex?

Opposite sex? The chin, I think. I'm not joking; I notice a man's chin first on his face. I don't care about the chin, really, and it usually doesn't affect my judgment of a guy at all, but I'd say that's the first thing I notice. Possibly the hands, but I've usually noticed the chin first.

4. What is the best pick-up line you have ever heard? Every used? Ever been used on you?

I am not being modest or proud when I say that I don't think I use "pick-up lines" per se. And I really haven't had that many lines said to me, unless you count normal conversation as a line, or "Hey, you want to go in the other room and have sex?" That works on me alarmingly well. My favorite pick-up line is, "Nice shoes. Wanna fuck." But I've never actually heard it used. It's just goofy.

5. Where is the most unique [place, which was left out of the original which made it kind of a strange question] you have ever had sex?

I've done this one. Plus, things can't be more unique than other things. Either it's unique or it isn't. I've had sex in some odd places, sure, but to quantify them, to list them in order of oddity, is too much for me.

Bonus (as in optional): Do you pee in the shower? If so, has any Sig-O known that you pee in the shower? Has any Sig-O peed in the shower?

I do pee in the shower. I don't know if a lot of women do; it seems to be more of a guy thing. But I actually enjoy standing up to pee sometimes, and I'm not likely to do it anywhere but the shower or a body of water (yes, I've peed in the ocean as well). I sometimes like to feel it trickle down my leg. What can I say, I'm a little strange. Not always, but sometimes. And sometimes it's the morning and I'm cold and don't feel like getting out of the shower, but I have to piss like a racehorse, so I just go while I'm showering. Maybe it's a bit disgusting. I have no real problem with urine, provided it's not stale and in clothing or carpets.

And now Sveta knows I pee in the shower if I hadn't told her before. I don't think I've ever done it in front of her. We've never tried anything watersports-related, but I'm open to the possibility if she ever wants to. Other sig-Os have certainly known I pee in the shower, because I've peed on them on occasion, by request.

As far as sig-Os peeing in the shower, I've done some watersports stuff, and I prefer to do that in the shower because cleanup is easier. On an everyday-basis, I don't know whether my sig-Os pee in the shower. I can't say it bothers me one way or the other. Maybe I've just grossed a lot of you out. Ah well.

No comments: