Monday, March 22, 2010

3 Years

Holy shit. I forgot last night, so I'm back-dating this post, but 3 years. Jesus. I never thought I'd make it this long.

Thanks for all the comments over the past three years, the nice words, the questions, even the stuff which didn't really make sense. No, I'm not stopping now. Just taking a moment to commemorate.

I'd have to say that the biggest thing of the past three years was definitely Sveta finding out (there are four parts, here's the last). It's recent, sure, but it was huge. I never thought it would happen, not really. And that we're still in love, still together... okay, enough sap. I hope everyone has enjoyed how that story unfolded, because I know we have.

Now, the traditional gift for a third anniversary is leather. That would suit a lot of bloggers, but me, I'm not much for leather. But I'll see what I can do. Don't expect bondage gear; I don't own any, and leather chafes and doesn't breathe. I liked cotton better.

Think of this as an excuse to ask questions, make requests, even suggest ways to improve the blog. I won't necessarily agree, but it can't hurt to point things out. Maybe I'll do a redesign. Maybe I won't. I really will try to do something for the anniversary though. It's been hard, I know, with 400 not really having much fanfare, but I do try, with my limitations, and if nothing else, I'll keep blogging and trying to make things sexy around here.

So, once again: Happy birthday to Lex-ploits! Here's to three more years!

No comments: