Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sveta Is a Trooper

When we last left our heroes, Lexi was watching a DVD quietly so as not to disturb Sveta's beautifully-sleeping form lying on her chest. But eventually I did have to disturb her because I was wide awake and the movie was over and I was starting to lose feeling in my limbs. I can't stay lying in the same place for too long. I get fidgety.

So I had to wake her up, which was brutal because believe me, I really just wanted to stay and watch her sleep forever. When I said her name, she snuggled even more into me, which made me almost give up and resign myself to permanent paralysis. But then she blinked her eyes, looked at the TV, and asked what time it was.

Fortunately, she can get back to sleep. We went upstairs and I tucked her into bed and then spent the rest of the night trying unsuccessfully to fall asleep. I had to get up early for work, but nothing. Couldn't sleep. I wound up getting up at dawn, eating breakfast, watching something, killing time, and hoping that I wouldn't crash five seconds before I had to leave. Then I took a shower just as Dad was getting up, told him I didn't really have time for anything, and that he should save it for Sveta, who needs hard cock much more than I do.

Then off to work. I'm informed that while I was away, Sveta got a delightful morning fuck from Daddy, complete with a rejuvenated sperm count and orgasms all around. Then she did her homework like the good student she is. Honestly, I wouldn't have been doing homework if I had been in her shoes. She did admit that she had taken a few breaks with some toys from my collection. I let her take her favorite vibe back to school with her. She can use it discreetly I think.

It took forever for me to get home. I mean, I was exhausted, doing manual labor, not wanting to be there... multiply real time by about five million and you have a general idea. Oy. And when I finally got back, all I really wanted to do was crawl into bed. But I stayed up for dinner, then was falling asleep in front of the TV with Sveta, so it was her turn to suggest we turn in. It was later than I thought I'd make it too, so in the end we were able to curl up and snuggle in bed, which led to some light fingering but nothing serious. I was almost too tired to feel arousal, that's how tired I felt. In the end, she told me to lie back and enjoy it, and treated me to a very nice O with her tongue, after which I dimly remember her crawling back up and wrapping us in the blanket.

The next morning, we woke up together, didn't have a lot of time because once again I had to work (the theatre doesn't believe in weekends), but we managed to get in a shower together, and after I'd cum and washed off, I revved her up in time for Dad to come into the bathroom, bend her over the side, and thrust his cock into her dripping pussy. I stuck around for a while, longer than I should have, licking Dad's balls and teasing Sveta's click from underneath, then I had to rush to get ready.

Sveta, bless her, stayed later than she planned, and it took me forever to get home again, and by the time I was back, we didn't go upstairs, we just left her baggage on the floor near the door, and I pulled down her jeans and panties and bent her over the couch and licked her from behind until she was dripping like an old faucet. She didn't want to get her pants went again, so finally she pushed me away, practically ripped her pants off, and then lay back with her legs spread, just waiting for me to bring her over the edge. I could taste her on my tongue for hours afterward, after we'd pulled ourselves together, I'd taken her back, returned home, and felt all empty inside. I wish I hadn't had to work. It was a bitch. But Friday evening was wonderful, and even if it just made me miss her terribly, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

No comments: