Thursday, July 1, 2010

Something Fun

Sveta can turn her tongue sideways.  Apparently, not everyone can do this.  I guess I assumed because I'd never actually thought about it.  But anyway, she turned it sideways today.

Wait, getting ahead of myself.  We both had days off, and in the evening she and I and Dad went out to eat at a crappy restaurant and then briefly went shopping.  Picked up some fun bargain underwear and a bargain DVD, then came home because what we were doing with the panties in the car was driving Dad crazy.  I half expected him to pull the car over.  In fact, I was aiming for that.  But he's old and not risky any more (kidding, I love you Daddy) so it had to wait until we got home.

With two of us, it means that Dad can give both of us what we want, except for the happy ending.  I let Sveta take the cream simply because she is way behind on that score.  We were both on the floor of the playroom, asses in the air, giggling while he went back and forth a few times, just a few thrusts and then shifting to the other girl.  Then he spent some time on Sveta while he had his fingers inside me, and managed to have us both cumming at the same time before he finally finished off inside her.

We stayed downstairs because we didn't feel like moving, Dad went upstairs to do whatever.  And at that point, when Sveta had finished having a second orgasm after a very thorough cleaning out by my tongue, she started licking me, and suddenly she turned her tongue sideways.  Wham.  It was incredible.  I know it may sound like such a strange thing that I've never done anything like that before, but I guess I've just never tried it myself or had someone else try it.  I can do it, I know.  But it's like curling your tongue: how many people have never thought to bring that into play in the bedroom?  I had, but I'd never given a thought to the idea that turning your tongue might make things feel different.

Suffice to say, it did.  She couldn't keep it up for long because it's not a typical thing to do with your tongue, but it was a totally new experience for me, and when she tired out and finished me up more typically, I had to try it on her.  She was right; it's much harder and you have less control to start with because you're not used to it, but with some practice, it'll definitely be something I'll keep in my bag of tricks.  One thing I did was after I couldn't move my tongue any more, just slipping it in between the lips and feeling it there.  It's tonguing from a whole new angle.

I can't really describe it yet, but maybe after a few more times I'll be able to give a more tactile description.  But you know how, if you stick your tongue in a pussy (assuming this is something you do) the shapes are different, like a square peg in a round hole?  If the tongue is 90 degrees turned, the shapes start to be much more similar.  And the sensation of the tongue licking up and down, only side to side, on your clit... yeah, it may just be that we should have tried eating each other out at an angle before this, but the novelty of being in the same positions but feeling like you're not is interesting.  I won't say explosive or anything; it didn't make me cum right away.  But it was new and exciting.

Now you may know all about this, may be really shocked that I'm acting like I've discovered something new when I should have been doing it for years.  But what can I say; I have experience, but things still surprise me.  That's what's fun about experience anyway; if you experience it all, there's no point in continuing.  It's not like I can go somewhere for training; it's all hands-on experience, and if your partner doesn't know it, you don't get it.  That's why having more than one sexual partner in your lifetime is a must, as far as I'm concerned.  It should be the first thing people do; go out and fuck a few different people before you settle on "the one" just so you bring something to the table.

No comments: