Tuesday, July 13, 2010

In Keeping With Friday

Reading all the Flash Fiction Friday entries (and why isn't yours among them, by the way?  I bet you'd write a great one) made me wish like hell it was raining, because rain naked is terrific, and rain sex is even better.  It has to be the right kind of rain; it can't be cold or super-hard, but it should be more than just a light mist.

I am not the outdoorsy type, and on hot days, I stay inside with the windows closed, the AC running at full capacity, and probably the curtains drawn.  I am not a sun-worshiper as has no doubt been made plain previously.  But on a rainy day in summer, I'll toss off all my kit and caboodle and head out to the backyard and dance around in it.  Sometimes I put on a long t-shirt with nothing under it because I just like getting that wet too, feeling it stick to me.  I really don't do it for exhibition, but I'm sure anyone who sees me would appreciate it.

Once when I was a teenager I was walking home and the skies opened up and just started pouring down on me, and I wasn't anywhere where I could hide, so I just shrugged and kept walking.  By the time I got home, it was obvious that I wasn't wearing anything under my dress, which wasn't exactly the most chaste number when dry, and when wet became several sheets of tissue paper.  The thing about walking in the rain is that rain is an excellent concealer; either no one is out walking around to see you, or if they're looking from inside, rain tends to blur things.  But when I got home and was about to strip off my wet things, Dad begged me to keep the dress on, we went out back, and he spent half an hour kissing and stroking every square, rain-soaked inch of me without once going near his cock.

The feel of his tongue through the fabric of my dress was intense, particularly on my nipples, which were sensitive in the extreme.  We have a few deck chairs (no deck but the chairs come in handy) and he had me lying back in one of them, feeling the rain and his tongue and fingers.  He didn't take my dress off even when he got me into position and rubbed his cock up and down my body.  It was like there was a barrier between his touch and mine that drove me crazy; I couldn't cum, not until he finally slipped the dress up around my waist and pressed slowly into me.  Our eyes were locked, and I kept my eyes locked with his even as the spasms overtook me, even as the rest of my body was assaulted by the rain and the orgasm and his penetration.  He told me I had this determined look on my face the whole time I was cumming, until he bent down and kissed me, and that suddenly released it all and I arched my back and screamed.  He didn't last long either, not by his standards.  But it was an intense experience, and his cum inside me felt like the rain.

A boyfriend of mine in college took me hiking when I visited his house.  I was underwhelmed, because hiking and I... yeah, we're not pals.  It was only a short walk really, out in the country, and it was nice because it wasn't too hot and the bugs weren't bad at all.  We wound up in a clearing, fucking like wild animals up against a tree (my ass had bark impressions for days), and had just finished up when the sky began to get dark and menacing.  We were far enough from anywhere that there was really no hope of getting anywhere before the storm hit, so we went into the trees and tried to tough it out for a while.  But the rain wasn't letting up, and there wasn't any thunder, and we were pretty wet anyway, so finally we just decided to walk back and get wet.

There's one thing I don't like about rain, and that's when it gets your underwear wet.  So I pulled mine off, somewhat to his surprise, and then decided that if my shirt was going to get wet, I wanted to be bra-less as well, so I pulled off my shirt and bra and then decided not to put the shirt back on.  He laughed and pulled his shirt off too, then asked if this meant we were going to hike naked.  So we did.  We put all our clothing into a backpack which we hoped might be vaguely waterproof, then clad in nothing but our shoes and socks we walked through the rain for about 10 feet before we made it back to the clearing, whereupon we promptly dropped everything and had another hard fuck fetched up against the same tree as the first time.  As we were about halfway through (I don't know what "halfway through" a fuck means, really, but it seemed like it was somewhere in the middle, before the end but after the beginning) the skies miraculously cleared.

Of course, in tossing aside our clothes, we'd managed to get them all wet despite the backpack, so once we finished fucking, we had to walk back wearing dripping wet clothing.  It dried off somewhat, but I was still damp by the time we made it back to civilization (I make it sound as if we were in the wilds of the Outback, when really all it was was an hour into the woods and back).  It was no struggle getting me out of my clothes a second time when we arrived at his house, and we dried each other off via friction, then towels, in that order.

So yes, I love me some summer rain, for sheer joyful nakedness, for fucking, for keeping me inside looking out too.  I like a dreary rainy day, where I can look out at the world and feel like I've got nowhere to be.  Same with snow.  But neither of those things happens all that often anymore.  Still, if it rains the right way soon (and for the farmers' sakes I hope so) I may take Sveta out for a little rainy day activity of our own.

This is recollections because not all that much interesting has been happening around here, although I do plan something in the near future, so keep your eyes peeled for that.  If you can count, you might know why I have things planned.  If not, well, you'll find out when it happens.

1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

What fantastic memories, if I was your weatherman, I'd have it rain every time I had a day off to visit.... :-)