Monday, July 19, 2010

Random Sexiness

Recently there hasn't been a whole lot to post about simply because I've had work, Sveta's had work, Dad's had work, and Mike has gone off gallivanting.  Sometimes I go through periods of real diary, but right at the moment, nothing has happened which is different from what usually happens, so I'm going to talk about what usually happens because it's better than talking about nothing.  Or perhaps I'm updating on the usual goings on.  I don't know and I don't think anyone should care as long as I talk about something sexy.

The mosquitoes are out in force and the fact that I have bites on my breasts and inner thighs, among other things, should suggest to the Sherlock Holmes types that I've been outside in very little.  "Observe the grass still caught in her long, red hair, Watson.  This suggests to me that she's rolled off the towel in the heat of passion and hasn't had time to collect herself because someone, possibly the cute teenager who is still licking her lips, has been bringing her to orgasm numerous times.  The game's afoot, old man."  Yes, Sveta, Dad, Mom, Mike (while he was here) and I have taken advantage of a few more moderate days in the recent past to have some evening naked outdoors time.

Sveta loves to watch Mom and Dad make love.  She told me it's the thing which really makes her feel like she's part of the family, more than making love with anyone herself.  She really is starved for family love, poor pet.  When Mom and Dad learned this, they made it a point to make love at least once while she's there whenever she comes to visit.  I know, it's so hard pleasing some guests.  She usually watches for a while, fingers between her legs, and then Mom asks her if she wanted Dad to finish off inside her, to which she always says yes.  So she lies down next to Mom, and Dad shifts over and mounts her, and Mom holds her hand from the side while Dad spends a few minutes making sure Sveta's nice and happy, then finally fills her with his seed.  It's incredibly loving, it makes her feel like a million bucks, and it makes me so ready to get fucked by anything moving that I can barely stand it.

It helped when Mike was here, because he could go after my needs while Mom, Dad, and Sveta had their group.  Now that he's not, I don't generally get any penetration during these events, but I get to eat cum out of Sveta and she gets me off with her tongue, which has become skillful enough to please pretty much any critic at this point.  I remember when she was just starting out, and it's like she's taken to it like a fish to water.

We've also been employing toys now that Mike's not here because Sveta and I can't both get Dad, not most times.  We were actually out back in the shade the other day, ass to ass, with a double dil snaked between us, backing into one another and giggling until the pressure got too much and we had to move to more comfortable positions so we could hold each other and well and truly make love, rather than just fooling around.  Sveta has also tried out some DP with toys, and she says when Mike comes back, she's going to give the main event another try.  I told her she didn't have to if she didn't want to, but she wants to, believe me.  I don't know if it will go any better than the first time, but she's a trooper and wants to see what all the fuss I make is about, and I can't refuse her much of anything.

She has been enjoying my favorite underused erogenous zone.  I'll get a vibe into one hole and my fingers into the other and press the two together.  I can't get her to cum just by doing that, but when I get her really riled up by doing it and then plant a kiss on her clit, she explodes.  I had her up on a pillow, back arched, legs spread wide, and I was teasing her by vibrating her middle wall, and I felt bad eventually and kissed her, and she got so wet that the pillow was pretty much ruined for anything but sex.  It still smells like her; I haven't washed it, I just smell it sometimes.  Maybe that's a little creepy.  Maybe not.  I'm not stealing her panties, at least not to display or sell on eBay (I do steal them to wear them sometimes, but that's different).

I got an embarrassment of riches in the DP department while Mike was here, actually.  I'm almost sated, although each day that goes by without my level of satiety lessens.  Sveta once stopped us in mid-sandwich, gave all three of us a kiss, then went back and stroked Dad's and Mike's balls until they begged her to stop and let them finish up.  They both lasted two or three strokes after that, and then they both just pressed in and fired.  It was really intense, the best simultaneous DP orgasm I've ever had (not that I've had that many; it's a very rare thing for me).  It never happened again, which is probably just as well because I doubt it could have beaten the first time if we all knew what was coming, so to speak.

Speaking of anal, Mike has had a number of toys inserted, although he gets cutely shy about it when Sveta's around, like she's going to judge him or something.  I told him to stop being such an asshat and let her watch, and the second time I handled the dildo in his ass while he handled the cock in hers, then pulled out (what he was thinking I don't know, stupid boy) and splattered her.  It was a geyser.  Ridiculous, and if he'd just kept it inside, she would have loved it.  I'm going to force him to cum in her while I'm playing with his ass as soon as he gets back.  It must be so hard being him.

So, that's pretty much what's happened recently; some fairly normal sexual happiness.  Other things have happened too, but because they aren't terribly interesting, I've ignored them for the purposes of chronicling the sex.  Trust me, you don't want to hear about my daily life.  It's pretty boring on the whole.

5 comments:

Advizor54 said...

I'm going to have to back up in my reading and get a cast list, but this has to be the most insanely sexual post I've read in a long time. WOW. Even if only 1/2 of it's true it's 10x more exciting than my real life.

Thanks for sharing, I need to go cool down now....

Naughty Lexi said...

I'm not in the habit of fictionalizing, but I should point out that this is a compression of almost the whole summer. It's not like this kind of thing happens every day. That's not to say that I'm not lucky as Hell, just that you shouldn't feel too bad about your own life just because of this post.

Advizor54 said...

Still.... that's one hell of a summer.

inherservice said...

This beautiful post sounds like "life" the way it was intended to be, before "taboos" and "guilt" were invented...

I'm glad it's out there and someone is enjoying it!

Anonymous said...

This post is worthless without pictures!! :o)