Thursday, October 1, 2009

Coming Up on a Biggie

Holy crap, 300 posts very soon! That is a ridiculous number. I don't think I've ever written this much about anything. Certainly never written this big a blog before. I'll have to do something extra-special for the occasion. Having said that, it will undoubtedly not be the 300th post. I'll forget and let something publish without thinking, or I won't be able to do anything special until after, or something. But it'll be in honor of the 300th, if it isn't the actual 300th.

So, open to ideas. Not guaranteeing I'll take them, but feel free to offer. I wish Mike were here, because he could make something exciting happen I'm sure. Plus he's got a computer and a camera. But I'm really starting to think that pictures aren't going to be thick on the ground even if my computer situation changes. Special treats only. But this is a pretty goddamn special occasion, deserving of a pretty goddamn special treat.

No comments: