Wednesday, December 2, 2009

All I Want For Christmas

[To the tune of "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth]

All I want for Christmas is two cocks in me

Under the tree;

Holiday DP.

Gee if I could only have two cocks in me

Then I could be moaning, "Merry Christmas."

It's been so long

Since I could feel

Dicks ram both my asshole and my pussy.

Golly Gee

How happy I would be

If two guys weren't too wussy.

Santa will you bring me two big, hard cocks please.

Without dick cheese.

I am on my knees.

Santa if you bring them and you do not tease

Then I will suck you off this Christmas.

Yep, I'm going to Hell. But I couldn't resist. I believe the term of art in this case is "filk." If so, I filked that song like a mother-filker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha jolly gee! Love it; too slutty mmmm!