Thursday, December 3, 2009

Extension of the Futherness of Recapitude

Sveta has apparently had a beneficial effect on me, in that I'm getting up and doing things when she does. Although I've been having something of a backsliding effect on her, in that she's sleeping later and staying up later. And although I've been getting up, I haven't exactly been sleeping particularly well. I'm all achy from work. Okay, enough bitching. I was trying to be complimentary to my sweetie, but it didn't work.

On Saturday I had to wake up ass-early and go to work. I got up even before Sveta did. All alone in the house. So no morning nookie for Lexi. If you can't hear me, I'm pouting. See me pouting. While I was busting my hump for what seemed like forever, at home everyone else was leisurely getting up, having fun, eating late breakfast... can you tell I'm a bit bitter about this?

Since my day wasn't at all interesting on Saturday, I'll give you the rundown on what happened while I was gone, because I love you all so much that I'm willing to put up with the pain. Stupid work.

Sveta told Mike that she wanted cream, and if that meant he only fucked her ass, that's the way it would have to be. She said this, of course, while she was being firmly fucked by my dad, so it wasn't like she was going to miss out in other holes. She's going to be such a creampie addict the moment she gets her first one. Mike, for his part, was perfectly happy to spend himself in her ass if he got to eat her out first.

They both felt a little guilty when I got back that they'd essentially spent the entire day without me fucking. As well they should have felt guilty, selfish bastards. I didn't get any cock at all that day. Mike went out in the evening, so by the time I got back, I got to eat cold dinner and then watch Sveta do homework for a while. She shouldn't feel guilty; school is important. But the fact that she did made the sex afterward very nice. She pulled on the strap-on and we made slow, very passionate love, face to face, rolling around on the bed but never really switching positions, just who was on top. After longer than I should have left it, I finally stopped being selfish and worked on her a little with fingers and tongue and gave us a nice wet spot to sleep in. And then off to dreamland, because I was just as tired as she was. I swear, my job is going to kill me one of these days.

Sunday, I had work too (hooray for theatre) but got to go in a little later, which meant that we both woke up to some groggy wake-up sex. It's fun to stay under the covers, be nice and warm and comfy, just let the morning proceed a little without you, and snuggle. We snuggled, but rapidly moved from snuggling into snogging and then into fingering. There are worse ways to wake up, as I may have said in the past.

After that we went to Mike's room and woke him up, even though we should have been good and let him sleep. Still, he was going to leave in the evening and I wasn't sure if I'd get back in time to say goodbye. And waking someone up with a blowjob and then a cunt shoved in his face is nice, right? Not nasty. Not at all.

We all went to the shower before it went any further because I needed to keep moving and why the fuck not, right? I wound up hanging on to the top of the shower stall (well, to call it a stall isn't fair, but still, that's essentially what it is, even if it's not some horrible cramped little locker-room shower stall), arching my back a little, one leg up, while Mike came at me from behind and Sveta washed me off and then got distracted by sucking various things. It was a bit more acrobatic than perhaps just-woken and slippery people should really try, but we did it anyway. I came twice, nice big Os, if not multiples, and then Mike pulled out and gave Sveta a mouthful of cum. And it was a mouthful. For all that he's probably used up all his sperm supplies for the next few months, he still managed to pump plenty onto her tongue. She then, naughty girl, licked my cunt with a cummy tongue.

Then I kicked them out of the bathroom and finished showering, got on the road a little late. And those imps, when I came to say goodbye, were both in the living room watching TV, Sveta sitting on Mike's lap, and I just know from the way she was sitting that his cock was all the way in her asshole. I'm going to have to teach her a few tricks so she doesn't have to bounce to keep her man happy. Unless she's already figured them out. Whatever. I really wanted to pull my clothes off again and join in, but damn work.

Miraculously, although I had a hell of a day (and I don't mean that in a good way) I got back and Mike hadn't left yet. They were eating dinner, and I joined in. Apparently, I missed less during Sunday than I did during Saturday; Sveta worked, Mike did a few last-minute things, got his stuff in the car, and right before dinner they both realized that neither of them had really showered that day, so they went and took a shower together.

I'm really not jealous. I was a little concerned that I might be, since it's two people I love who are now having their own good times together, and I'm being left out. I was jealous that they got to have fun and I didn't, but I don't feel like it's affected my closeness to either of them. I'm a little sad that Mike and I didn't get to do more things together, but I'm not jealous of Sveta. Nor am I jealous of Mike for getting close to her. I'm a bit surprised, frankly. I was very worried that I might be.

Anyway, I asked during dinner if Mike and Dad wanted to double up on Sveta, since she's still a DP virgin. Dad said he thought that shouldn't be a rushed thing, and he also really wanted to be able to cum inside her for that. Sveta suggested that she get to watch them do me instead, which reminded me that, although I'd had nice anal, I hadn't had any DP. Mike said he could postpone going back for that.

So we all went out into the living room, Dad asked Sveta if she'd mind practicing her oral skills on him a bit, and I stroked Mike's cock while we watched Sveta give Dad head. Mike told me it was like he had another sister, then made a joke about the girls getting more power in the family. It's true; I wish I had another brother because with three guys, that's pretty much the perfect number... unless you can get four. But two cocks and a pussy ready to be eaten... that's good too.

I mounted Dad's hard cock with Sveta holding it up for me, all wet with her spit, sliding up into me, making me knees weak. I lay down on Dad's chest and gave him a big kiss, and he spread my ass cheeks wider a little bit while Mike crouched and pressed his cock into my ass, and I came. God, my two favorite guys doubling me... heaven. And I pretty much kept cumming. There were intervals, but I was still on Cloud Nine. I barely noticed when Mike came and then hopped up to go clean up and get dressed. Dad gripped my waist and started pumping his hips up into me, and I just kept vibrating. I lay there on his chest until he finally grunted and came inside me, and it made me cum again.

So yeah, that was a good end to the weekend. And it's why I love me some DP. I rolled off Dad after a while and then giggled when I realized that Sveta was licking my pussy clean. Such a beautiful young woman she is. I can't believe how lucky I am.

I wanted to give her something in return, so after I got my breath back we went upstairs. But then she told me that... she'd started her period. Damn. I am not against dipping my toes in red tide, per se, but I don't like to dive in. I am a wuss that way. But my toys aren't wussy, and I wanted to make her cum no matter what, so I used fingers and vibe to bring her off. I got to watch her cumming too, which is harder to do from between her legs. She gets this surprised look on her face sometimes which is just adorable. I've been told I look satisfied when I start cumming. Sveta looks surprised, then she makes a little O with her lips and her eyes close just slightly, and her entire body tightens up a little, and then the waves and juice start.

So that was Thanksgiving. Don't worry, there's more after Thanksgiving, but Mike had gone back, I had work, Sveta had work, Dad had work, Mom had work... yeah, less time for fun. Still, there's definitely other things to share, and I will.

No comments: