Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Further Recapping

Sorry guys, I've been busy and neglectful of my blogging duties.

When I woke up on Friday (the day after Thanksgiving for those of you who are counting) I was alone in bed, which isn't the best way to wake up, but since I toss and turn and sleep later than some, I often do wake up that way. I'm fine with it as long as I know that the person or persons who were in bed are still around.

And around they were. I wasn't even that late to rise, but some people are earlier risers than I. In point of fact, Mike got up first, came in, woke up Sveta by accident, they couldn't bear to wake me up, so they went off and left me out of the fun. Bastards. Anyway, I actually found them in my parents' room. Sveta was watching while Mike and Mom fucked. She knows that Mom isn't into lady parts, so she was just sitting on the side of the bed talking with them. I came over, gave her a kiss, and sat down too.

Sveta said she and Mike had woken up and gone back to his room, where he spent the better part of an hour eating her out until she was begging for mercy. He said he couldn't stop, not a pussy as sweet and juicy as Sveta's. I agreed, she blushed, he grinned and then came into Mom suddenly.

Then we all went down to breakfast. Dad was already down there eating cereal, and we all trooped down and were sitting in the living room munching on various breakfast things, all totally naked. It was a sexy picture, believe me.

We talked, about what exactly I can't remember. The usual stuff. I was horny as hell and went over and sat in Daddy's lap, trying to get him to put it inside me, but he was playing hard to get, so I finally started working my charm on Mike. Of course, the instant I got up, Dad whispered something in Sveta's ear and she started stroking his cock with her hand. What a tease that man is. He knows I like it, but still, what a tease.

Mike was happy to oblige, and I got on all fours on the floor and let him press his hard cock into my ass. God, getting anal regularly would be a dream come true. Sveta and I need a kept man, that's all there is to it. Maybe two, so we could have DP whenever we wanted. We could keep them in the basement and feed them kitchen scraps. No, wait, that's not humane. And neither of us is a domme. Ah well, I guess we'll just have to make do with regular, non-kept men.

Anyway, getting anal was terrific, and getting it while watching Sveta straddle Dad's lap and sit back on his cock was even better. She got a condom (well, actually, Mom went and got a condom and handed it to her) on him, then just lifted her little butt up and settled back onto him, her pussy sliding down over his cock like it was meant to be. Which I suppose it was. Damn, I love watching a tight pussy take a cock. Penetration is incredibly sexy, one of the reasons I could never go full lesbian.

Mike laughed when I started to crawl over to them with his cock still in my butt, but he went right with me, and finally I was able to put my mouth on Dad's cock and Sveta's pussy simultaneously, and when she came I got plenty of juice. I wouldn't say I was doing that well in the oral department because I was cumming up a storm myself and that's fairly distracting, but cumming with your mouth around one of your Daddy's balls is fun for everyone.

Mike fired a load into my ass that I almost didn't notice because I was having so much fun, and then he pulled out and let me work on the other two exclusively for a while. But this should tell you something about my Dad's stamina; he had plenty of reasons to cum, but he made Sveta come twice without slowing down, and Mike got up for a second time and pressed back into me while Dad was still rocking Sveta's pert little hips back and forth on his lap.

He finally had her flip around and held her close to him as he started pumping up into her faster, and I wasn't really able to do much without getting in the way until he slowed down, reached around and pulled his cock out and took off the condom, then let me suck the cream out of him. Mike finished me off before cumming again, and then we all kind of sat back and glowed for a few minutes. Then everyone had things to do except me.

Sveta went to work on homework, of which she has a lot because she has such a long break and her teachers are jerks (well, only kidding, sort of). Mike wanted to go out and about, see some people, run some errands. Dad had to go to work (he could go in late, but he still had to go). Mom had work to do as well. And me... well, I didn't have anything to do. I felt kind of useless.

Sveta told me that I had to let her get some work done, that if we were going to be able to spend any significant period of time together we'd have to learn to control our urges a little otherwise we'd never get anything done. To be fair, she didn't tell me that; we kind of worked it out jointly. We both would be perfectly happy to spend pretty much the whole time in the sack, maybe not making love but certainly cuddling and distracting one another. And a week doesn't seem like that long. But she knows that if I'm around, she'll want me, and vice versa, so I let her use my room and stayed downstairs and tried not to be distracting.

We did have several breaks during the afternoon to work off the steam. We took a shower after we both realized that the morning had made us all sticky, and then later we had a snack and then had a snack. Maestro, rimshot please!

Mike came back at a certain point, which was helpful, except he wanted to fuck Sveta, which was not helpful. He loves me, don't get him wrong, but he does enjoy novelty and he likes cute girls. Plus, he'd fucked me more that day. He wanted to give Sveta another backdoor barbecue. But he managed to keep himself from distracting her, and we went to the basement and I had a little fun shoving some toys in his ass for a change. He really likes anal play, but he can't get into guys, still either too homophobic or just not attracted to them. The first of which isn't okay, but the second of which is. Anyway, he can take quite a large plug in his ass now, although with it in he lasts about a minute before he's spewing cum like a milking machine gone berserk. Seriously, he cums boatloads when he's got something in his ass. Even after cumming three times that day, he came twice with me, in short succession. Not that I didn't enjoy getting filled to the brim with my brother's cum or anything.

Then we had a very late dinner when Dad got home. Mom and Dad went upstairs almost right after dinner, and Sveta was tired of doing work, so she and I amused ourselves in Mike's room for his entertainment. He wasn't sure he was up for any sex, but he got hard watching me licking Sveta's cute pussy to orgasm, and as she was still cumming he lubed up and pressed into her tight little butthole, which made her scream from surprise. She said, once she finally finished cumming, that she'd had a multiple O, and who am I to dispute it? Obviously, being surprised in the ass while cumming works for her. It's worked for me in the past.

When Mike came in her ass, there was virtually no cream left in him, and we left him smiling, satisfied, and tired, and headed back to my room, where we got into bed and Sveta sleepily fingered me with her legs wrapped around me and her hand down between us, while I held her and kissed her. Then she rolled around in my arms, squirmed into my body a little, and I could smell her hair as she nestled in my arms and was asleep almost immediately. God, I envy her. Still, she doesn't mind if, while she's cuddling with me in her sleep, I reach around and give myself a little tickle.

Friday was the big day, and pretty much after that, I have less to talk about because I had work and then on Sunday Mike had to leave, but I'll keep telling in a bit. My fingers are getting tired right now, and I do have other things I need to do, much though I wish for your sake that wasn't true. One of those things I have to do before I go to my nightly gig is to make Sveta cum, so you'll understand if I jilt my blog for that obligation. But don't worry, there's much more to come. It's just that I don't want to dump it all at once and then have a month where nothing happens on the blog at all.

No comments: