Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year's Plans

Just a short, "woohoo!" Kate invited me to a New Year's thing at her house, and I was all set to not go because I was going to stay home to be with the family, but she said I could bring people and she doesn't know Mike or Sveta... So I talked to Sveta about it, and she said she was fine with going to a party with people who've fucked me. I mean, she knows all about them from the blog and me talking about them. And I think she wants to go to a New Year's party. So I'm taking her.

And then I talked to Mike who said he didn't have any other plans, and why didn't he tag along? I'm not sure whether we're going to admit that we're related and just stay clear of anything risky, or whether we're going to pretend that we aren't and perhaps get into fun stuff. I know that with Sveta there I won't exactly be hurting for company, and I don't know who will be there so we'll make the call at some point, I guess. I'm leaning toward being up-front; it's not like Mike and I haven't been to parties where we didn't wind up making out. In all likelihood he'll have plenty to do.

I said to Kate that I would let her know today, and I think I'm going to wind up saying yes. My parents won't mind; they don't do parties and their idea of a wild New Year's Eve is drinking sparkling cider and watching fireworks on TV. Not that I don't love them, but I can go for a bit more excitement if asked by the right people. I don't know what kind of party it will be; it might just be a party with a bunch of people, some of whom I'll probably know, where drinks are had, talking is done, blah blah blah. If I'm allowed to bring guests, I assume it's not just an excuse to get me over there to have another threesome with Kate and Roger.

Anyway, that's what I hope to be doing New Year's Eve. More exciting than usual. Kate and Roger are decent company, even without the sex, and I bet they'll invite some theatre folk too. So yeah, I think I'm going to go for it. Sveta deserves a night out. And best of all, it won't cost me anything (I am a massive whore, but I'm poor damn it, and if I want to show my sweetie a good time I have to improvise, which, sorry sweetie, happens a lot and I feel terrible about, even though she says repeatedly that she doesn't care).

No comments: