Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Monday, Bleah

I spent the entire day watching DVDs. Well, I made dinner and went out for a few minutes to get the mail, but I did virtually nothing for the entire day. My day off and I had nothing to do. I'll call it decompression and feel less lazy. No, I won't. But I tried.

Mondays are the traditional theatre day off, in case anyone doesn't know. Then, back to the grindstone. I wish I were getting paid more for this.

Sveta got back all right. I'm not moping because she's not here, I feel empty. Like I'm not completely myself without her being there. It'll wear off. But fortunately I had today to feel that way, to mope, to listen to mopey music, watch stupid comedy, snack, bleah.

I have some things to share, but I'm not feeling up to it today. I promise, they're worth the wait. But not today. I know, I've been saying that, but if you don't like it, go find your own sexy redhead. This one is on break. *licks her finger and resumes reading her copy of "Space Juggs"*

No comments: