Friday, December 4, 2009

More Sveta

Because I've been working on a Christmas show (hey, a gig is a gig, even if it makes you want to stick a tap into yourself to let some of the sap out) Sveta's been reaping the benefits of being home when Dad gets home. And of being up when Dad gets up. Now, I'm generally up close to then too, because as I said, she's been getting me up somehow, magically, but I'm out late and I have been sleeping in a little so I don't crash in the middle of the show. So she's been getting hot Dad sex twice a day. Lucky little minx. I wish I could get it twice a day. Plus, I come home all worn out and she meets me in my room wearing nothing but a smile, so she gets hot lovin' for bedtime too. The life of Riley, that girl has. Only kidding. She has to do homework, lots of homework, and she's stuck in the house without me, and yeah, it's not all fun and games. But still, she's getting at least three orgasms a day, usually more. When she has to go back to only being able to masturbate in the shower at college, I don't know what she'll do. Possibly something rash.

But fortunately, we went to the doctor on Tuesday and while she should still worry about protection from STDs, she no longer has to worry about protection from pregnancy. She won't be fully protected until next week, according to the doctor, but still, that means that the next time we see her, Dad (and maybe Mike, and who knows who else) can give her a hot injection in whatever hole they so choose.

Sveta's very low-flow too, doesn't have menstrual complications. Yet, at any rate. Not that I'm wishing her ill. But things do change. Me, I can't seem to get the hormones quite right. I really wanted to get on the no-period pill, but according to my doctor that's likely to just make it worse, if it is hormones. Stupid body. Maybe I need to just bite the bullet and give my womb what it wants. Only kidding. I am so completely not prepared to deal with pregnancy right now.

I was hoping the pill would take instant effect and we could go home and Dad would immediately get to pump her full of spunk that I could lick out. Sadly, life doesn't work that way. For one thing, we had to get the prescription filled. Stupid reality. Still, I was just happy that she wasn't bleeding any more and I could go back to tasting her snatch in all its juicy goodness.

She has to go back Sunday, and I may have to take her back in the early morning unless she can stay until the evening, because I have a matinee, of course. Stupid theatre. Are you noticing a pattern here?

But we've been having a good time, getting used to the idea of being together for an extended period. Like a trial conjoinment, rather than a trial separation. Honestly, if I can ever secure decent work, I want to get my own apartment, close enough to the house that I can visit all the time, but just my own space, and then Sveta can come and live with me over the summer. Ooh, we'll have such fun. We can bring guys home. Not that I can't bring guys home now, but it's a little more awkward. Hell, we can bring girls home. We can bring couples home. Okay, stop it girl, you're salivating. I'm really kind of joking; if you think that Sveta and I are going to have a party house, you don't know our temperaments very well. We'll probably go over to my parents' house every two days, and that will be that, just spend quiet nights at home.

Yes, I'm making plans. No, I have no idea when they'll come off, or if. I probably shouldn't make them. I'm just loving having Sveta here. We've been able to talk about serious stuff that I won't go into because I need to be a bit more sensitive to people's feelings on the subject of disclosure. Suffice to say, serious stuff, and it's helped us both out a little. And we get to fall asleep cuddling together. I still wonder if some day I'll have to kick her out of my bed and we can sleep in the same room, just in different beds, because I really have a rough time sleeping anyway and the addition of another person, no matter how beautiful and wonderful she is, is only adding to the problem. Plus, I wake her up by tossing and turning sometimes. It's not the best situation. Still in all, holding her in my arms is the best part of my day... well, one of the best, since I don't want to insult certain other parts of my day. Tied for the best part, shall we say.

So yeah, that's essentially what has been going on all week. We wake up, Sveta gets to Dad first, if I get up quickly enough after her I get to join in, Dad goes to work, Sveta and I finish each other off if we feel like it, then breakfast and maybe something on TV for a short period (I'm trying to rectify Sveta's horrifying lack of knowledge about certain good TV shows that I happen to own in DVD) and then she works on homework and I work on whatever I work on, lunch, we usually take a fuck break for a more quick and energetic session now that we're awake. If we haven't already we sometimes take a shower together (sometimes without actually fooling around; we enjoy showering together without sex, then getting out all clean and going and having sex on the bed sometimes). Then Sveta works some more or we might call a halt to working and have a second go, or sometimes watch a movie. Then I have to leave, and it's always hard because I just want to stay and keep kissing her. I've had to be extremely strong when she gives me a goodbye kiss, usually in something very sexy (she's still not totally secure with being naked all the time, particularly for working, but she wears my clothes with no underwear, or a robe, and it's just as sexy if not more so), and I just want to say, "Fuck Christmas, let's get busy right here." But I don't.

Then she works until Dad comes home, and believe me, he's been enjoying being greeted at the door by Sveta running down the stairs and jumping into his arms, usually with accompanying wardrobe malfunctions. All she needed was a good family. That's all. She's so happy with us. Eventually something will burst the bubble, but hopefully by that point she'll have moved beyond being merely thrilled that someone cares about her and into whatever stage is after that, family love I suppose. It's like any relationship; attraction and lust will only get you so far. I think she and I are firmly proceeding toward commitment, and she'll probably get there with my family too, get over her initial infatuation and just love being part of the family.

Anyway, sometimes Dad has a hard day and even being greeted by a sexy teen isn't enough to make him want to strip all his clothes off and fuck her right there in the doorway, so she lets him go after a while. There's dinner (my mom is trying to get Sveta to learn a few cooking tricks so she doesn't have to worry about starving at college; I'm definitely the cook of the relationship) and then if it hasn't happened already, she and Dad go in the living room or up to the bedroom and fuck. Sveta really likes riding Dad, for whatever reason, and while he usually has to finish doggy style, she rides him like a pro. I know, because I came home early one night and they were still at it in the living room, slow, steady, enjoyable. Just what I needed to come home to.

Then I come home and Sveta and I sometimes have time to watch something downstairs, or I get online and check email or something, and then we go to bed and cuddle and usually make sleepy love before she drops off and I follow, at least for a while.

I am absolutely swamped with work though, so while that's pretty much the recap, I hope to be able to get some time soon to have a few more exciting things to post. My life, unfortunately, seems to be the kind where it's boredom interspersed with brief moments of panicked over-exertion. When we get back to the boredom, I'll have more time to spend on my audience.

No comments: