Tuesday, December 1, 2009

TMI Wakeup

1. Which ONE do you wish you had more of in bed... romance, experimentation or foreplay?

That's a tough question. I think I'm reasonably well-stocked in the foreplay department, and with many of my recent partners, it's not a problem at all. But to choose between romance and experimentation... on a safe day, I'd pick romance, on a naughty day, experimentation. I get more romance, but romance in bed really is the bees' knees and I can always have some more. But I do go in for new things too.

2. What is your worst habit?

I obsess over my nails and cuticles. That's the habit which is probably most entrenched in my psyche. But in terms of worst as far as worst for me, I think I easily fall into the category of habitual masturbator, and while there's nothing wrong with masturbation, in times of indolence, I do waste productive time because I need to get off. If I'm not on the job, I do less of the things I should be doing and more of that. It's a borderline addiction. And maybe bad for me a little.

3. Do you take compliments well?

Do I appreciate them? Absolutely. Do I accept them without caveat? Almost never. I often don't feel that I deserve the compliments people give me, and many times I think compliments are either false or excessive, so I probably don't take them well. They don't make me feel bad or anything; quite the oposite. But I do have to regulate how I respond to them, particularly among the general public. I know people usually don't mean what they say, but I have to let that slide if I'm, say, doing a meet-and-greet for a job. People over-compliment in the theatre, and one just has to say, "I'm glad you enjoyed it." Seriously, that's the greatest thing to say to a compliment. Obviously you have to tailor it to the specific compliment, but if you just establish that as your knee-jerk reaction to compliments, you can be gracious without thinking about it.

4. Do you think more about the past, present or future?

Present. I can't think about the future too much; I can't stand the suspense. And while I do think about aspects of the past quite frequently, I try hard not to dwell on it. Live in the moment... is something I wish I could say was legitimately the reason I think about the present. Really, my answer should be, "As little as possible."

5. Do you feel everyone has a soulmate?

Just one?

Bonus (as in optional): Where Would You Wish To Wake Up?

On a magic cloud-bed which lofts me above the ground without a mattress. I'm not sure I want zero-G, but weightlessness sounds marvelous. Possibly if I could somehow be neutrally boyant and sleep underwater. I don't know; I'm currently out of love with sleeping in any bed.

I don't know what exactly this question is asking. Nor do I care. It didn't say, "With whom do you wish you could wake up?" so the above seems as good an answer as any. I have grandiose wishes. Deal with it.

No comments: